Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257884 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dagash95: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Any update grin

TammyAnybody:
NIMASA....

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcike(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dagash95:
Why do you say you’re certain exactly ?

Someone got, so obviously it is
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwagloria(f): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Am interested if the offer is still very much open.
mattbass:

Reply my chats please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwagloria(f): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Am interested if the offer is still very much open, I applied the last time.
turawaa:

Something is Going in INEC....Connect Your Plugs....

I have replied all DMs.

NDLEA slots available...only if you Applied before...
Immigration ( Nd, Nce, n ssce)

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Swagsultan1:
First of all, if I have any useful info about any agency I would gladly drop it here. I am serving currently and I believe providing information here will not block my chances of getting a good job when the time comes in sha Allah. I'm only telling you to stop with the lies you spread. This is not the first time. Stop trying to act like a saint by bringing God into this, all of us dey worship God here. Also I won't be surprised if that 'DAFMIS' person is still you cos you are one shady Mofo..
Masha Allah for your connection bro, but I see no reason for tagging Mr. Philip a liar, considering several vital and reliable Intel & info He's dropping. It can be possible for Bobboi to try to depend himself in front of some big shots in the presidency or NASS especially if He had promised them slot earlier, He may decide to call some ranking management staff in the fund to prove his assertion bro.
Nothing is impossible in Nigeria bro.
May Allah continue to bless us all.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kingdemu:
You're just trying to shift the goal post man as no one called you out for having GOD as your connect. Let's dead that matter abeg. I'm not a PEF hopeful but no sane man will believe PEF ES was grilled for hours that he had to call some "witnesses on loud speaker" just because almighty you sent over a useless screenshot from nairaland. Thanks for all the info you provide on this thread though. We meuve.
You're probably doubting the saying that E.S called someone to prove that there's no such replacement but the aggressive way you attack this selfless gentleman is not good at all. You should have consider the number of his previous valid information first and asked him to use a softer words in his statements.
Thanks.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
Maimakawa:
Masha Allah for your connection bro, but I see no reason for tagging Mr. Philip a liar, considering several vital and reliable Intel & info He's dropping. It can be possible for Bobboi to try to depend himself in front of some big shots in the presidency or NASS especially if He had promised them slot earlier, He may decide to call some ranking management staff in the fund to prove his assertion bro.
Nothing is impossible in Nigeria bro.
May Allah continue to bless us all.
He is just a corper who is allowed to access PEF gate and straight to Dr. Nnaji office once in a month for clearance, once in a month. He have no business in Laido's office. He does not know the power or interest of PRESIDENCY in these A-Class Agencies.

PEF article will soon drop in all vendors. The consultant handling it is through with it. PPPRA "MAY" (If the lobby scale through) join DPR to form the Upstream Regulatory Commission as against the initial arrangements, then PEF stand alone. Transition Committee has 12months timeline to submit their report.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Maimakawa:
You're probably doubting the saying that E.S called someone to prove that there's no such replacement but the aggressive way you attack this selfless gentleman is not good at all. You should have consider the number of his previous valid information first and asked him to use a softer words in his statements.
Thanks.
My apologies pls. Kwana biyu rankayadade. Babu wata labari ne dangane da NDIC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henryugo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
philipianlobbos:

He is just a corper who is allowed to access PEF gate and straight to Dr. Nnaji office once in a month for clearance, once in a month. He have no business in Laido's office. He does not know the power or interest of PRESIDENCY in these A-Class Agencies.

PEF article will soon drop in all vendors. The consultant handling it is through with it. PPPRA "MAY" (If the lobby scale through) join DPR to form the Upstream Regulatory Commission as against the initial arrangements, then PEF stand alone. Transition Committee has 6months timeline to submit their report.
Goodday.pls do you have idea if there will be NDLEA supplementry list for officer cadres in batch c.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by swot200: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
turawaa:

Something is Going in INEC....Connect Your Plugs....

I have replied all DMs.

NDLEA slots available...only if you Applied before...
Immigration ( Nd, Nce, n ssce)

My God, pls be of help sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrlouis: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
swot200:

My God, pls be of help sir

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shey you get land ni??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Say na 'Dr nnaji'... You obviously don't even have any inside information like you are trying hard to make us believe here. First of all, I was the one who told you about corpers going once in a month for clearance, secondly you should go and get your facts right about who gives clearance letters. Not doing this back and forth with you again sha. Once more, Good luck to you and the people you are confusing here

philipianlobbos:

PEF article will soon drop in all vendors. The consultant handling it is through with it. PPPRA "MAY" (If the lobby scale through) join DPR to form the Upstream Regulatory Commission as against the initial arrangements, then PEF stand alone. Transition Committee has 6months timeline to submit their report.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
I remember how valuable peeps have been sent away from this thread... And currently, people are leaving on low-key...

Make God Sha duam say even if una banter una self, com gbas gbos everywhere, local men and women dem for here go get APL...

Because the connected here are ...(ellipses)

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayo2hot: 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Swagsultan1:
I know he is lying because I am serving at PEF, Genius. And if you were good at minding your business, you would not be quoting me here. Now run along

You just emphasise serving there. Which info have you dropped on this platform? So many people serving with A list agencies without the necessary information.

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by najeem4reall(m): 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mr Turawa please let's discuss about Ndlea am a graduate and I applied with it am am reachable on 08068069798 and email demolaolalekan203@gmail.com
PlayMaker14:
Do you have link to help me with the INEC job and how much will it cost?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lol sorry o.. He is coming to give everybody on this thread A-list job. Sorry for interrupting the process
dayo2hot:

You just emphasise serving there. Which info have you dropped on this platform? So many people serving with A list agencies without the necessary information.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
they have collected letter nd posting is on

Dagash95:
Any update grin

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Any news regarding replacement in Immigration??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
1-Federal Polytechnic Balyesa...

Lecturing Job

Any courses

Master Degree (Msc) only

2- Federal medical center benin.

Nursing or midfery

(Nurse Degree) only

3- Federal medical center Katsina.

For Pharmacy, medical lab scientist and science lab technology.

Slot available

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kingdemu:
My apologies pls. Kwana biyu rankayadade. Babu wata labari ne dangane da NDIC?
Dan uwa wallahi babu up to now from my own end. Allah ya sa muna da rabo dai, amin.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Teepy0392:
they have collected letter nd posting is on

Sent you a PM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by swot200: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mrlouis:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shey you get land ni??

Haha, boss help my life ooo, where jobless man wan get land
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
Maimakawa:
Dan uwa wallahi babu up to now from my own end. Allah ya sa muna da rabo dai, amin.
Ameen Ya Allah

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MeynaTK: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
turawaa:
1-Federal Polytechnic Balyesa...

Lecturing Job

Any courses

Master Degree (Msc) only

2- Federal medical center benin.

Nursing or midfery

(Nurse Degree) only

3- Federal medical center Katsina.

For Pharmacy, medical lab scientist and science lab technology.

Slot available

Kindly check your DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Swagsultan1:
Say na 'Dr nnaji'... You obviously don't even have any inside information like you are trying hard to make us believe here. First of all, I was the one who told you about corpers going once in a month for clearance, secondly you should go and get your facts right about who gives clearance letters. Not doing this back and forth with you again sha. Once more, Good luck to you and the people you are confusing here

Mr. Ibrahim Salisu. Are you the one insulting me this way? I now recall you vividly, I also recall when I responded to all your questions politely on DM without hesitation.

I recall when i encouraged you and assured of giving you contact to meet inside PEF building even though you are still serving.

I recalled when you said your only source told you there is no recruitment in PEF and I laughed.

Thank God I have not shared my persinal contact information with you.

For your information Ibrahim Salisu, i have 3 corpers in PEF. They all know you very well as i just mentioned your names to them NOW. I was very much informed about the seat at home instructions given to corpers befor we discussed but Don't worry, i forgive you, I won't mention about your character or insult to any one. I won't respond to you again either, not anymore. You are just a corper.

Little did I know you'll be the one to insult me in public forum for my selfless service here, I never knew you couldn't have the intention of running me down in public, I was just relating with you as friends. what a life.

21 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Mr. Ibrahim Salisu. Are you the one insulting me this way? I now recall you vividly, I also recall when I responded to all your questions politely on DM without hesitation.

I recall when i encouraged you and assured of giving you contact to meet inside PEF building even though you are still serving.

I recalled when you said your only source told you there is no recruitment in PEF and I laughed.

For your information Ibrahim Salisu, i have 3 corpers in PEF. They all know you very well as i just mentioned your names to them NOW. I was very much informed about the seat at home instructions given to corpers befor we discussed but Don't worry, i forgive you, I won't mention about your character or insult to any one. I won't respond to you again either, not anymore. You are just a corper.

Little did I know you'll be the one to insult me in public forum for my selfless service here, I never knew you couldn't have the intention of running me down in public, I was just relating with you as friends. what a life.

Hmmmmm!!!!
Such is life bro.
Don't worry please forget

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Just let it go, God will always reward a good heart. Sometimes people ask God for open doors and connection, not knowing that God has answered their prayer through someone's advice or piece of information but out of ignorance we lock that door against ourselves. The job connection we seek from God is not in heaven ooo, is here in this world. God has destined a human to help you, your only prayer should be, let me locate my destiny helper, it could be in form of link, advice, information or direct connection. If you are waiting for God to come down and tell you that Mr A or Mr B is your destiny helper, you are wasting your time. Some have gotten jobs through the information they got from this thread. Let's be smart and prayerful.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
najeem4reall:
Mr Turawa please let's discuss about Ndlea am a graduate and I applied with it am am reachable on 08068069798 and email demolaolalekan203@gmail.com
You quoted the wrong person.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babycutiee: 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Chai, this life shaa. Please don’t use because of ingrates and stop sharing information. Some of us without connect still need it.

Some people shaa.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by snapdragon00: 12:02am On Aug 19, 2021
Swagsultan1:

Bros pls do me a favour, GET OUT of here. Ur type of character is disgusting.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by talk2comrado(m): 1:06am On Aug 19, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Wahala be like beans... E choke.. Mr Ibrahim come defend your self... But Phil He is just human Forgive and Let's move on... We all have one common enemy here, Its Unemployment... Let's stop attacking each other..

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by talk2comrado(m): 1:10am On Aug 19, 2021
There is one person here on this forum that washed me down when I countered the information dropped here that Federal Poly Oko is recruiting... I want to ask the nigga if he has finished his documentation and possibly IPPIS... I saw most of your CVs in suya Joint...

Nigeria we hail theee

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.