Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6266766 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2021
Guys, good morning. Please who knows anything about CRIN in Ibadan. Or anything about their salary scale.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fbabs(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2021
+
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fbabs(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2021
HOMOTOYOSI10:
No, the list isn't out.
Yes the list is not out but the newly recruited staff have resumed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dokunland(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=hoppcee post=104986753]Guys, good morning. Please who knows anything about CRIN in Ibadan. Or anything about their salary scale.

Pls Sir any help you render to me on Crin I sent u messages on your email.. I resident inside Crin quarter.

I heard sometin is up for junior staff.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcike(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=Hopefullyy post=102742553][/quote]

Did your friend get
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
I am so much interested in this CRIN

Especially Salary Scale for the job Graduate Entry Level

[quote author=Dokunland post=104990438][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Good day folks. Any updates on NDIC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
cesil26:
I am so much interested in this CRIN

Especially Salary Scale for the job Graduate Entry Level

I’m also looking for info in CRIN. I just heard about the agency today.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kingdemu:
Good day folks. Any updates on NDIC?

The issue regarding recruitment is gradually coming to an end around next week or so. There's a schedule for documentation on the 30th of this month. An insider told me!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Carliepherp:

Everything regarding recruitment is gradually coming to an end around next week or so. There's a schedule for documentation on the 30th of this month. An insider told me!

I think they've resumed, EFCC resumed last first week too.

I know the person that got EFCC, but the NDIC some one that got CBN told May this year through connect told him that NDIC was available but only from presidency that could submit candidate and they resumed already this same August, we chatted yesterday about it, I think ICPC is still open though.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
Carliepherp:

The issue regarding recruitment is gradually coming to an end around next week or so. There's a schedule for documentation on the 30th of this month. An insider told me!
Thanks man. I appreciate. I was called last week Friday and asked to send my CV that same night. Though I wasn't outrightly told which organization it was, I suspect it's there (may be cos he once worked with them). He just told me if everything works out, he'll call me again to tell me how to go about documentation and all, Gods willing. Keeping finger crossed.

NB: Mine is for experienced hire though.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by islamics(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
Openpeace:

I know the person that got EFCC
Please has the person resumed and when? I get interest in the efcc and no information is forthcoming from where I dey expect.
Make I know whether to keep hope or not.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
islamics:

Please has the person resumed and when? I get interest in the efcc and no information is forthcoming from where I dey expect.
Make I know whether to keep hope or not.

EFCC is June,
Law Graduate,
She has a Masters degree and called to bar.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by islamics(m): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Openpeace:

EFCC is June,
Law Graduate,
She has a Masters degree and called to bar.
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AquaUranus(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Good day @ openpeace, pls can u confirm if Icpc is a good place, and also how much they pay an entry level Graduate...thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
AquaUranus:
Good day @ openpeace, pls can u confirm if Icpc is a good place, and also how much they pay an entry level Graduate...thank you

No i don't know about that agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
AquaUranus:
Heard 160k longtime ago
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AquaUranus(m): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=id4sho post=104998357]
Heard 160k longtime ago
Thanks a bunch..@ idOsho
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Openpeace:

I think they've resumed, EFCC resumed last first week too.

I know the person that got EFCC, but the NDIC some one that got CBN told May this year through connect told him that NDIC was available but only from presidency that could submit candidate and they resumed already this same August, we chatted yesterday about it, I think ICPC is still open though.

Yeah.. They have resumed and from what I have heard, they're concluding ending this month.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kingdemu:
Thanks man. I appreciate. I was called last week Friday and asked to send my CV that same night. Though I wasn't outrightly told which organization it was, I suspect it's there (may be cos he once worked with them). He just told me if everything works out, he'll call me again to tell me how to go about documentation and all, Gods willing. Keeping finger crossed.

That's cool.. God willing it will all work out for us!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dalsa: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kingdemu:

May God see you through

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
id4sho:

Heard 160k longtime ago

Please do you know if this includes allowances or just basic pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
PPPRA,NEITI,NEPC or NEXIM from powers that be. September looks promising

#my2cents

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Favourflavour:

Please do you know if this includes allowances or just basic pay?
Honestly, I don't know. It's been years I heard some staff discussing about it.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
id4sho:

#my2cents

LOOKS PROMISING FOR THE CONNECTED

Fixed that for you. No need thanking me

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
id4sho:

#my2cents
include NERC

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by swot200: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
ennyj01:

LOOKS PROMISING FOR THE CONNECTED

Fixed that for you. No need thanking me

Any connect sir/Ma

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
id4sho:

#my2cents

Please sir, I don't get you clear.
Is it that these above mentioned agencies will collect CV month of September?

Please explain. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EtahJnr: 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Please I need information on D.I.A
How good of a place is it and what is their salary like?
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 12:38am On Aug 21, 2021
Kingdemu:

I'm wishing you success bro

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 3:27am On Aug 21, 2021
swot200:

Any connect sir/Ma

I don't have any embarassed cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 7:15am On Aug 21, 2021
Jazberry1:

Please sir, I don't get you clear.
Is it that these above mentioned agencies will collect CV month of September?

Please explain. Thank you
Process is midway, your connect should submit your CV, many agencies APL will drop Sept/Oct

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sultan8, SINJEL, JayyXXX(m), yusufdayo1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.