Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6237996 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) ... (2246) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Someone should ansa me na!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slimvida(f): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2021
Good morning, please what is the salary of Hospital management board....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2021
id4sho:
will they pay during training?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2021
Good morning everyone, I want to say a few things here

People are going through alot even me I no no the next man beside me story..so please if u have a connect or a way to help people do it for the sake of humanity even if the person seems annoying do it for God and leave him or her to ans for it

And for those of us seeking jobs we need to be patient, prayerful and strong...learn to watch what you say...if you don't have anything positive to say rather keep calm and pass... let's not play God over one another. Wish us a blissful day and the best job to come.

21 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rilwayne001: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2021
Nwaotu10:
I want to avoid this thread. It's becoming detrimental to my mental health. Applicants knowing top officials and buying slots with millions when I don't even know a councillor, and can't possibly boast of 20k..

I've failed my mum. Poor woman is still hoping I'd get a job someday and make her proud. What a life!!

This is really disheartening
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2021
Perfectdanny:

will they pay during training?

I wish you'd use 'please' in your questions. Your questions sound like commands and you will be demanding immediate answers. It doesn't hurt to be civil and respectful.

23 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Houston17:

Hmmm, bro I understand how you feel and may God grant your mum quick recovery.

However, remaining this way, pitying yourself wouldn't change anything bro. I am in your shoes and haven seen so many bogus amount needed to get an FG job (obviously because of its security) which I can't afford, I have decided to trust in God and begin to chart the course of my life. There are plenty of opportunities remotely and it's only those with the relevant skills can actually get this kind of offer. And you should know there are less bias in this selection, no favoritism and you're certain of getting the job if you're qualified. Also, in most cases your degree sef isn't really necessary provided you can do what you're asked to.

I'd advice you to check for some of the most lucrative skills (preferably tech) and give yourself time to learn and master to some extent. Get your hands dirty, work on projects to build portfolio and begin to sell yourself.

Do not limit yourself to one job that might only pay peanut. You've got vast opportunities online, mouth watering pay as you expand your capacity, wider exposure and lots more.

So pick up yourself, and begin to chart the course of your life. If you dey wait for naija especially when you no get connect, baba you might be on a long thing o. So build yourself until you're too good to be ignored.

Shalom!!!
pls can u suggest any tech skills
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slimvida(f): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
slimvida:
Good morning, please what is the salary of Hospital management board....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Galloman:

Thanks so much bro, I appreciate.

Welcome bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
francisgodstime:
pls can u suggest any tech skills

Depends on your interest. You have data analytics, machine learning, UI/UX Design, Software Engineering / Development, digital marketing and a host of them. Just check online

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Someone should ansa me na!!

Maybe, add the magic word, and watch your mentions vibrate like a juiced up 3310.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Favourflavour:

I wish you'd use 'please' in your questions. Your questions sound like commands and you will be demanding immediate answers. It doesn't hurt to be civil and respectful.

You noticed too. grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Please Can a deputy director in FCC help you secure a job??

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Favourflavour:

please them go pay us 4 training?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adabecke: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
That will be really nice, been expecting apl from nepc since last year pray I get lucky.
id4sho:
PPPRA,NEITI,NEPC or NEXIM from powers that be. September looks promising

#my2cents

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
People laying emphasis on job security and some crappy benefits after service.

Go around and make your enquires well. Many pensioners ain't been paid of late and to make it worse, gratuity is a thing of the past!

Some privates firms last n do better than than d civil service commission of late.

Someone earning 700k per month in an oil and gas company and u think he cares about some job security and retirement benefits bullshit?

If your in civil service now, learn to save up some funds! Nothing is guaranteed anymore after service

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
xscoffy:
People laying emphasis on job security and some crappy benefits after service.

Go around and make your enquires well. Many pensioners ain't been paid of late and to make it worse, gratuity is a thing of the past!

Some privates firms last n do better than than d civil service commission of late.

Someone earning 700k per month in an oil and gas company and u think he cares about some job security and retirement benefits bullshit?

If your in civil service now, learn to save up some funds! Nothing is guaranteed anymore after service

As we no come get oil and gas company nko? Watin make we do?

Most oil and gas are multinational corporations with more benefits than any govt agency. All labor laws are always adhere to there, not like all this SME, indigenous companies and one man businesses that's mostly accessible to common Nigerians, they don't give a hoot about labor law nor retirement benefits.

You need to see what people eyes have seen Nigeria private sector before you see them hustling for govt agency. Most of us got pay cut or no pay during pandemic, no company that follow law can just do that without due process but na lawless society be this.
Let's not even talk about the meager pay with insults as if they're helping you.

See if we have access to oil and gas we will all prefer it to govt agency sef because they pay better with international best practices because mostly it's not only Nigerians that work for this companies.

People working for govt are cover by labor unions, they can hold the country at ransom till there demands are met because law backed them up.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sayusuf(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Openpeace:

I think they've resumed, EFCC resumed last first week too.

I know the person that got EFCC, but the NDIC some one that got CBN told May this year through connect told him that NDIC was available but only from presidency that could submit candidate and they resumed already this same August, we chatted yesterday about it, I think ICPC is still open though.

are you sure about the EFCC thing..because that's what i am waiting for
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Kaeboy:

As we no come get oil and gas company nko? Watin make we do?

Most oil and gas are multinational corporations with more benefits than any govt agency. All labor laws are always adhere to there, not like all this SME, indigenous companies and one man businesses that's mostly accessible to common Nigerians, they don't give a hoot about labor law nor retirement benefits.

You need to see what people eyes have seen Nigeria private sector before you see them hustling for govt agency. Most of us got pay cut or no pay during pandemic, no company that follow law can just do that without due process but na lawless society be this.
Let's not even talk about the meager pay with insults as if they're helping you.

See if we have access to oil and gas we will all prefer it to govt agency sef because they pay better with international best practices because mostly it's not only Nigerians that work for this companies.

People working for govt are cover by labor unions, they can hold the country at ransom till there demands are met because law backed them up.
I normally use oil and gas to site instances. Go to tech industry as well. The pay is kinda high as well.

Coming down to the abuses n humiliations at private offices, damn! It's even in govt offices. Come off it. I have worked in many private sectors before now and understand fully well what pple pass through. Yet al this doesn't justify using 5mil to buy a govt job which u ain't even sure and in some occasions are scam as well

What v the labour u mentioned done to our present day civil service order than always seeking for their stomach infrastructure?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
sayusuf:

are you sure about the EFCC thing..because that's what i am waiting for

If not for privacy sake, she has even updated her profile on LinkedIn.
Bl

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
What's happening in firs or itf?........ anybody with clews pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by justnixon(m): 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Openpeace:

If not for privacy sake, she has even updated her profile on LinkedIn.
Bl

Omo...chief of staff to the chairman told my cousin they're not employing o...wetin de occur for all these agencies bayi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Apologist02: 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Please I need u guys advice, which is better.
Asking a minister to help u on any job opportunity within his/her ministry or to be precise on a particular agency?
Pls help me guys with ur suggestions.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
[quote author=Apologist02 post=105109550]Please I need u guys advice, which is better.
Asking a minister to help u on any job opportunity within his/her agency or to be precise on a particular agency?
Pls help me guys with ur suggestions. [/quotel]

If there are good agencies under his or her watch why not. Pls...don't hesitate to mention it about your want 'cos you can never tells what the response will be rather than keep quite.

My cent!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Apologist02:
Please I need u guys advice, which is better.
Asking a minister to help u on any job opportunity within his/her ministry or to be precise on a particular agency?
Pls help me guys with ur suggestions.

You can be precise, also add at the end that you are open to other job opportunities under their ministry. grin

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
justnixon:

Omo...chief of staff to the chairman told my cousin they're not employing o...wetin de occur for all these agencies bayi
The heart of man is desperately wicked. I still remember a letter was posted here TETFUND, a friend of mine reach out the the person who sign the letter to help him (the same person has been promising him), he said they were not recruiting and nothing is ongoing. I mean the letter he personally sign. But when he was confronted with it, he admitted to have sign the letters and said they only took 20, that it's power from above. No believe this people o

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Apologist02: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
[quote author=Ibrahim94 post=105109717][/quote]
Thanks... Ministry of Transportation. There is NPA, NIMASA, NSC etc. I think I will be precise. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Apologist02: 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mykcool:

You can be precise, also add at the end that you are open to other job opportunities under their ministry. grin
Thank you, I will do exactly like this. I met d minister today but we couldn't finish. We will continue tomorrow, I will pop it up then. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Apologist02:

Thanks... Ministry of Transportation. There is NPA, NIMASA, NSC etc. I think I will be precise. Thanks for the advice.

All these are juicy. I pray he or she can help you for any of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by biomustry: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Anyone received a message from Dcsl, about icpc about rescheduled online test?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mayowa94: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
good evening please what is the entry-level salary if NPA and firs?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
mayowa94:
good evening please what is the entry-level salary if NPA and firs?

For me, I'll go for NPA.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) ... (2246) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Walush, Bj01(m), Gloriouspace, PlsStayAlive, 24kmagik, adeewa18, Vesseled, Bashh054, olamilarks(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.