Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6220865 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by biomustry: 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
biomustry:
Anyone received a message from Dcsl, about icpc about rescheduled online test?
Please what is the site for the test? Can't find the email
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
biomustry:

I just did

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcike(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
mayowa94:
good evening please what is the entry-level salary if NPA and firs?

If you are asked to choose my dear run and pick NPA oo, don't be confused because of all this firs hype. Just like CBN, very little is happening there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by drizzle0007(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
biomustry:

Please what is the site for the test? Can't find the email

Check your spam folder
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
Check everywhere nothing in there yet

Have you received yours .?

drizzle0007:

Check your spam folder

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Apologist02:

Thank you, I will do exactly like this. I met d minister today but we couldn't finish. We will continue tomorrow, I will pop it up then. Thanks.
Minister of transport? Tell him directly where you want, then mention the others.
I've sent you a PM.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrlouis: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
xscoffy:
People laying emphasis on job security and some crappy benefits after service.

Go around and make your enquires well. Many pensioners ain't been paid of late and to make it worse, gratuity is a thing of the past!

Some privates firms last n do better than than d civil service commission of late.

Someone earning 700k per month in an oil and gas company and u think he cares about some job security and retirement benefits bullshit?

If your in civil service now, learn to save up some funds! Nothing is guaranteed anymore after service

YOU NO SEE SHELL OR EXXONMOBIL THREAD WAKA GO ABI. WETIN FIND YOU COME HERE?

FRUSTRATION WEY EVERYBODY DEY MANAGE FOR HERE, E REACH YOUR TURN YOU BEGIN MISYARN. DEY RANT BULL.

ABEG GETAT

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mykcool:

Minister of transport? Tell him directly where you want, then mention the others.
I've sent you a PM.
Minister of transport... Omo NIMASA sure for you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrlouis: 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Someone should ansa me na!!
YOU NOR JUST SABI TALK. BYE AND BYE NA MINIMUM WAGE DEM GO PAY YOU.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mrlouis:

YOU NOR JUST SABI TALK. BYE AND BYE NA MINIMUM WAGE DEM GO PAY YOU.

Sori to everyone please. Na hurryness cos am abeg abeg. As phone no good na to just type with extreme patience.

Make una 4give me abeg.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
What is the entery salary of ICPC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
vinoc:
What is the entery salary of ICPC?
Mtsweeee.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
futuremoma34:

Mtsweeee.
That is not an answer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
biomustry:
I got mine this night n no msg sent to my email.. let's be hopeful
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by biomustry: 12:09am On Aug 24, 2021
drizzle0007:

Check your spam folder
Ok thanks, I've been trying to reload
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by biomustry: 12:12am On Aug 24, 2021
leveljames:
Those who did should please help

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wandium: 12:34am On Aug 24, 2021
biomustry:

Those who did should please help

I got mine a while ago. Check the spam of mail you applied with

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 12:43am On Aug 24, 2021
I don't remember applying for any ICPC, is like they sent that SMS randomly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oteikwu16(m): 1:11am On Aug 24, 2021
leveljames:

Same here too, but no mail sent to my email... I have check both my span and my mail but no message
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oteikwu16(m): 1:12am On Aug 24, 2021
wandium:

I got mine a while ago. Check the spam of mail you applied with

I received the text, but no mail sent to my email.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 6:23am On Aug 24, 2021
vinoc:
That is not an answer
Before nkor...who will answer your question.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 6:38am On Aug 24, 2021
Nigerians and entitlement. Why must the person use please. I see nothing disrespectful here
Favourflavour:

I wish you'd use 'please' in your questions. Your questions sound like commands and you will be demanding immediate answers. It doesn't hurt to be civil and respectful.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekaymax: 6:47am On Aug 24, 2021
Can we see the contents of d mail plsss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 6:52am On Aug 24, 2021
ShadowM:
Nigerians and entitlement. Why must the person use please. I see nothing disrespectful here

Hello, good morning.
I think you are getting it wrong. Thumbing please/thank; online and offline is infact, a key to opening psychological pathways. It directs people's bias almost, always. Saying please does not remove anything from you rather, it adds an empathetic angle to your request.
Please, let's cultivate the habit of being polite.
This does not in anyway invalidate your position sir. That is to say, I am not waving away your contribution.
Thank you for understanding.
Good Morning once again.
Cheers.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fluffydec12: 7:23am On Aug 24, 2021
fluffydec12:
[quote author=philipianlobbos post=1049167

Pls I was told Institute of rubber research in Iyanomo, Benin city, Edo state AND Benin owina river basin will be recruiting soon , pls I just want our people that have special connect here to help check and confirm that info. pls don't do waka pass on this info help the jobless and hopeful in Benin and Delta region plssss, be ur brothers keeper.

Good morning my people, upon the politeness and plss in this Msg, nobody has responded yet.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 24, 2021
oteikwu16:

I received the text, but no mail sent to my email.
Same here but no email found yet.

Pls those that recieve the text should endeavor to update the house when they recieve the email, so some people won't miss out on the test. Because the email might not enter primary inbox.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sayusuf(m): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2021
Openpeace:

If not for privacy sake, she has even updated her profile on LinkedIn.
Bl

Wow, sure going to abuja next week
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by justnixon(m): 9:14am On Aug 24, 2021
Paramilitary1:
The heart of man is desperately wicked. I still remember a letter was posted here TETFUND, a friend of mine reach out the the person who sign the letter to help him (the same person has been promising him), he said they were not recruiting and nothing is ongoing. I mean the letter he personally sign. But when he was confronted with it, he admitted to have sign the letters and said they only took 20, that it's power from above. No believe this people o
Omo this is crazy o...even the small connection one has seems like he has nothing and outside shall he be left up and high to dry out.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oteikwu16(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Kaeboy:

Same here but no email found yet.

Pls those that recieve the text should endeavor to update the house when they recieve the email, so some people won't miss out on the test. Because the email might not enter primary inbox.

Bro, I just saw the mail now in my spam, it was sent on the 9th of August ... Check your spam, I believe it should be there.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AquaUranus(m): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2021
Mykcool:

I've sent you a PM.
Pls bro..can I reach u on mail, got something important to inquire from u ...thanks ahead
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2021
oteikwu16:

Bro, I just saw the mail now in my spam, it was sent on the 9th of August ... Check your spam, I believe it should be there.
That means yours was in category of first batch that wrote. You've missed the first chance to write. But now they've reschedule for all I think.

Those that just recieve the invite yesterday for the first time are yet to recieve log in token.

Check image attached for clarification.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
AquaUranus:

Pls bro..can I reach u on mail, got something important to inquire from u ...thanks ahead
I don't mind.
I Sent you a PM, as I didn't see yours

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Daolowu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.