Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6235477 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
To whom it may concern

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kaeboy:

That means yours was in category of first batch that wrote. You've missed the first chance to write. But now they've reschedule for all I think.

Those that just recieve the invite yesterday for the first time are yet to recieve log in token.

Check image attached for clarification.

I was among the first batch and I did the test but still got the text and no mail yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adagba001: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please guys any idea on the entry level payment for Nigerian Law School?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
CrateofBeer what's up with firs apl?
CrateofBeer:

Few weeks ago someone talked about more APL coming out on here, I don't know that person name again, we would have tag the person for update. If you're seeing this pls tell us something. So we can know when to expect.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
@
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
asiwaju60:
@Paramilitary1 please sir any idea or update about Nigeria immigration service replacement/slot list.
No idea. I won't be having any information on it. I paid for the job initially and have collected my money back as I have notice some plenty lies. I am out.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
ShadowM:
Nigerians and entitlement. Why must the person use please. I see nothing disrespectful here

Entitlement is coming to a room of adults and asking questions and demanding immediate answers without courtesy. You think courtesy is not important, good for you and him. Nobody will be paying attention. Instead of quoting me, you could have answered your brother's question. Let's not be unfortunate.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrlouis: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
ShadowM:
Nigerians and entitlement. Why must the person use please. I see nothing disrespectful here

O BOB, NA UNA KIND DEY TEY FOR FAVOUR LABOUR MARKET.

NO SINGLE SHINGBAIN, YET VERY HIGH SHOULDER PAD

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
francisobiabo:
CrateofBeer what's up with firs apl?

Apl go fly wella from firs next month,no one should message me o,I can't be of help in any way,the only way I can help is just through this info,the only person that can help you out now is GOD and your connect that is there,tell your connect make he/she put eye for ground wella.after waiting for months,there will be smiles on many peoples faces by next month.
This info is 100% legit,take it serious,tell your connect make he/she put eye for ground wella.
GOD will help us all,Amen.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
Chairmen, I greet you all and hail you for your doggedness.
I need the contact of the new ES of the shippers council. Barr Emmanuel Jime.
A friend actually needs it, please help with it if you have.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
i dont understand this ICPC they send us mail for re-schedule for test to 25th or 27 but yet there is no mail and know wether if we are going to use the first sent to us please some one should respond
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
jamilfee:
i dont understand this ICPC they send us mail for re-schedule for test to 25th or 27 but yet there is no mail and know wether if we are going to use the first sent to us please some one should respond
use any login details you may have gotten from them and try to login.
If you have however written before, I doubt if you can write again.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kunlexbaba45(m): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please any updates on NDLEA batch C..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
Is anything going on there, please?
emeritus007:
Chairmen, I greet you all and hail you for your doggedness.
I need the contact of the new ES of the shippers council. Barr Emmanuel Jime.
A friend actually needs it, please help with it if you have.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babycutiee: 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please for those that have written the ICPC test what are the kind of questions they are asking. I'm writing tomorrow. What should I expect please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Have you received a mail?

Did it just come in..?

Babycutiee:
Please for those that have written the ICPC test what are the kind of questions they are asking. I'm writing tomorrow. What should I expect please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 5:43am On Aug 25, 2021
acumen90:
Is anything going on there, please?
CVs were collected in April before the new ES came on board. A friend submitted in Apapa and now realizes that ordinary submission is waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 5:44am On Aug 25, 2021
Good day guys and sorry to divert your attention, but his maybe helping someone here... If FG job never show, you fit use this one hold body...

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 25, 2021
ICPC have change the login system there is no option for the token only to enter ur email and still u cn nt access the portal

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Salmaaaa: 8:28am On Aug 25, 2021
Hi guys. Please does anyone have any info on NCC cry

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babycutiee: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=cesil26 post=105148980]Have you received a mail?

Did it just come in..?

I received mail around 6pm yesterday
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Acsm(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2021
Please what's the salary scale NIS is using is it conrais or which scale.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 9:54am On Aug 25, 2021
Lucky u, lots of us are yet to receive the mail containing further details (login details) etc

[quote author=Babycutiee post=105156878][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2021
Please any updates on NDLEA batch C.....

To resume to Camp in Jos on the 27th Sept , 2021 ... Have u been called ? I am not sure if those that will resume to camp has been contacted..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2021
jamilfee:
ICPC have change the login system there is no option for the token only to enter ur email and still u cn nt access the portal
Please have you been able to access the test? I have been on it since morning yet no way
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2021
Success1930:
Please any updates on NDLEA batch C.....

To resume to Camp in Jos on the 27th Sept , 2021 ... Have u been called ? I am not sure if those that will resume to camp has been contacted..
But is there any shortlist for this batch C?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
pes2019:
No need waiting for mail from ICPC
Follow the link below to write your test:

https://www.dcslrecruit.com/online/test
Even the link is not going through, no option for token.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hannychic, Shukrah97, Ishaqnasidi, Alfredd16, Naijacommando22, No1socialpr and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.