Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6304532 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Chul1:
I'm not here to ague sir.
Dude I ain't arguing with you. My colleague resigned and he is resuming @ NCC tomorrow...

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousfuture: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Who applied for FRSC and got a message here please?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
elaino:
Abeg, anyone for Lagos branch don receive? NCC?

The came to Abuja early last month for documentation..after that, the did posting...he saw Danbata one on one..begged and submitted his cv..that was how he got the offer

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
futuremoma34:

The came to Abuja early last month for documentation..after that, the did posting...he saw Danbata one on one..begged and submitted his cv..that was how he got the offer
See luck. God I need this type of miracle in my life.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
Whiterose21:

See luck. God I need this type of miracle in my life.

Seriously..if one is oppotuned to see any DG one on one..its good as getting a Job...

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oteikwu16(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
preciousfuture:
Who applied for FRSC and got a message here please?

We have not received any message o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Salmaaaa: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
HarunaWest:
Dude I ain't arguing with you. My colleague resigned and he is resuming @ NCC tomorrow...

Oh wow. Hopefully more APL’s roll out during the week.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
futuremoma34:

Seriously..if one is oppotuned to see any DG one on one..its good as getting a Job...

Not always dear, maybe sometimes. I and my guy here on nairaland have met a DG before, in Abuja, he's Igbo just like me and my guy too, but oga gave us the biggest shock of our lives, Las Las, he counted 10k give us, we no even use the money do better thing self grin no amount of beg wey we no beg this man, we even knee down self... Chai! We Waka go back to our respective homes with sacks of depression. It was a shocking humiliation I swear, e soak our body.

This your guy is lucky and maybe because he met a good hearted man from the northern side and las Las, na em time to shine... And maybe not our time yet grin

Congratulations to him

21 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
[quote author=kokoeteudo post=105515123][/quote]almost 200 staff we're employed within last year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
CBNwords:

Not always dear, maybe sometimes. I and my guy here on nairaland have met a DG before, in Abuja, he's Igbo just like me and my guy too, but oga gave us the biggest shock of our lives, Las Las, he counted 10k give us, we no even use the money do better thing self grin no amount of beg wey we no beg this man, we even knee down self... Chai! We Waka go back to our respective homes with sacks of depression. It was a shocking humiliation I swear, e soak our body.

This your guy is lucky and maybe because he met a good hearted man from the northern side and las Las, na em time to shine... And maybe not our time yet grin

Congratulations to him

Lol. grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
futuremoma34:

wow... See God at work... I dey waka well well before but I just got tired of roaming around
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Danlex:
How?
most slots guys don't do any form of screening, they just appear on the final list.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Salmaaaa:

Oh wow. Hopefully more APL’s roll out during the week.
nothing is rolling out again according to him. Two were taken per state and they were all experienced hire
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
HarunaWest:
nothing is rolling out again according to him. Two were taken per state and they were all experienced hire
I am sure Edo person no go dey that list. Very daft leaders we have here

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by decentguyyy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Dalsa:
NHIS has released Apls
Yes I got this also. Congratulations to those who got it.
For the people expecting apl God will perform his wonders.

46 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
decentguyyy:

Congratulations man,I wish you a great career. the line is moving, CHEERS

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
decentguyyy:

Congratulations bro...

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrskolapo1(f): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
decentguyyy:

Congratulations .It's good to hear this kind of testimonies on this platform

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NohurryInLife: 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
decentguyyy:

Congratulations bro!!!
Apl plenty wey go still drop from other MDA's

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
decentguyyy:

Congratulations boss. Blissful career ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwaotu10(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
decentguyyy:

Congratulations, sir.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogazi4u(m): 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
decentguyyy:

Congratulations brother..I'm next in line for this kind of testimony.

This Month is my month. Amen.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 1:06am On Sep 06, 2021
decentguyyy:

Amen Bro! Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oteikwu16(m): 2:37am On Sep 06, 2021
decentguyyy:

Congratulations boss!

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 6:07am On Sep 06, 2021
Paramilitary1:
I am sure Edo person no go dey that list. Very daft leaders we have here

There are 3 people from Edo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 6:08am On Sep 06, 2021
CBN will also be recruiting in two weeks

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 6:27am On Sep 06, 2021
decentguyyy:

Congratulations man

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2021
ShadowM:
CBN will also be recruiting in two weeks
Like advertise or the normal replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emexodoms: 7:18am On Sep 06, 2021
Please can someone state the range of pay (entry level) in ICPC ? Is urgent please

To help make informed decision
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 7:41am On Sep 06, 2021
decentguyyy:

Congratulations. I pray for divine health, guidance and protection as you enjoy your career. Also using you as a point of contact. I will be congratulated soon, by the Grace of God.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KBConfident: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2021
NohurryInLife:

Congratulations bro!!!
Apl plenty wey go still drop from other MDA's

Any latest from the space agency, NASRDA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 7:51am On Sep 06, 2021
NPA and Nimasa, any information about this two?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Demi555, Kido36(m), FolaLee, nwaduto, Success1930, hannychic and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.