Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6233023 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by swot200: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2021
Good morning everyone

I believe God is sending an helper to me on this forum, sooner or later i will definitely share my testimony here.

Pls this is my whatsapp contact for any available slot

Pls help me, i am getting depressed everyday i see another breaking of the day.

Pls someone should help me , pls someone should help me get a job.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Amen Congratulations

decentguyyy:

Yes I got this also. Congratulations to those who got it.
For the people expecting apl God will perform his wonders.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 8:11am On Sep 06, 2021
foxriver8:
Guys, any update on TCN?
federal government want to sell TCN.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usy309(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2021
[quote author=Salmaaaa post=105521910]

Oh wow. Hopefully more APL’s roll out during the week.
Pls...What are the allowance in NCC...ARE THEY PAYING UPFRONT
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 8:19am On Sep 06, 2021
[quote author=usy309 post=105535327][/quote]

It's one of the TOP 5 agencies to work in. There is obviously upfront and fantastic allowances
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2021
Pass11:

federal government want to sell TCN.
True. TCN will soon be a private company.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2021
decentguyyy:

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SmartHanif(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2021
Endeavour to share, someone may find it useful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 9:09am On Sep 06, 2021
One's keeping tabs.... Cheers
quote author=AdewumiManuel post=105143243]

Apl go fly wella from firs next month,no one should message me o,I can't be of help in any way,the only way I can help is just through this info,the only person that can help you out now is GOD and your connect that is there,tell your connect make he/she put eye for ground wella.after waiting for months,there will be smiles on many peoples faces by next month.
This info is 100% legit,take it serious,tell your connect make he/she put eye for ground wella.
GOD will help us all,Amen.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samplex10: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2021
foxriver8:
Guys, any update on TCN?
For now, No...am sure before the year runs out, list will come out
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2021
francisobiabo:
One's keeping tabs.... Cheers
quote author=AdewumiManuel post=105143243]

Apl go fly wella from firs next month,no one should message me o,I can't be of help in any way,the only way I can help is just through this info,the only person that can help you out now is GOD and your connect that is there,tell your connect make he/she put eye for ground wella.after waiting for months,there will be smiles on many peoples faces by next month.
This info is 100% legit,take it serious,tell your connect make he/she put eye for ground wella.
GOD will help us all,Amen.

Shey person fit submit CV for any of their federal office. Because their federal office is close to where I stay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2021
FolaLee:

Shey person fit submit CV for any of their federal office. Because their federal office is close to where I stay
No one will accept it from you. If anybody accept it, the person just want you to go and leave him the fk alone.

Even in HQ, they won't accept CV from you, not to talk of MSTO office.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2021
Kaeboy:

No one will accept it from you. If anybody accept it, the person just want you to go and leave him the fk alone.

Even in HQ, they won't accept CV from you, not to talk of MSTO office.

So wetin person go do like this �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by justnixon(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2021
Omo the country sha na wa
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2021
FolaLee:

So wetin person go do like this �
Is not an open recruitment, there was no advert. You only submit your CV if you have connection.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Whiterose21:

Is not an open recruitment, there was no advert. You only submit your CV if you have connection.

Okay. Thanks for the update
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcike(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Edonnaa:
NPA and Nimasa, any information about this two?

@ TammyAnybody, your input will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogazi4u(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
@TammyAnybody

Please I need your help. I've been waiting for APL from Fed High Court for only God knows how long. As it stands now..I don't have any idea what's going on.

Connect seems not to be giving any light in that area. Can you help with any info...

Any useful info from anyone will be highly regarded. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousfuture: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Who has gone for FRSC recruitment screening here?
What's the update... Were those without invitation allowed in?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Their maybe mass sack from Firs if state like river, Lagos and other states Start implementing federal high court ruling on VAT collection.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Pass11:
Their maybe mass sack from Firs if state like river, Lagos and other states Start implementing federal high court ruling on VAT collection.

I doubt but there salary budget would be reviewed. Probably slashing at the most
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
decentguyyy:

Congratulations sir, more progress Inshallah and I tap from ur testimony into mine, bcus I have never for once be sad abt someone goodness. May God reward me too good job bcus I no get anyone ooo, anyone should assist me bcus depression want kill me walai, na this nairaland vdey give me hope that nothing impossible pls my mom is available pls help me oooooo myvplp in this group

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kakaki000: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2021

Firs is not going to sack any staff,,but dey will not issue Apl to anybody again..... I will advice anybody waiting for firs Apl to look else were......truth is bitter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Edonnaa:

I doubt but there salary budget would be reviewed. Probably slashing at the most

keep doubting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kakaki000:

Firs is not going to sack any staff,,but dey will not issue Apl to anybody again..... I will advice anybody waiting for firs Apl to look else were......truth is bitter
if States start implementing vat,many firs state offices will be shut down and that will lead to mass sack.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcike(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Pass11:

if States start implementing vat,many firs state offices will be shut down and that will lead to mass sack.

Can't you just be positive for once?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
arcike:

Can't you just be positive for once?

which positive is this one talking about? you are seeing reality coming and you still want to be positive.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcike(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Pass11:

which positive is this one talking about? you are seeing reality coming and you still want to be positive.

K
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Firs will not shut down any state offices or MSTO's.

The mistake you're making is thinking VAT is the only tax FIRS collect. VAT is only one if the many tax collected by the revenue house. VAT is tax on goods and services.

There are many other tax collected by the federal revenue house like COMPANY INCOME TAX, EDUCATION TAX, NATIONAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TAX, STAMP DUTY, CAPITAL GAIN TAX, PETROLEUM PROFIT TAX, WITHOLDINGS..... ETC

Although the income of the agency will be seriously affected by the judgement if peradventure the appeal court and supreme court uphold it. They will loose huge fund to states because VAT generate alot of fund for the agency.

Federal government fit influence the judgement sef grin because e go affect them seriously.

Modified:2020 for example, FIRS generated approximately 5 trillion and VAT generated for the year is 1.5trillion.

So you see no tax office will be shut, highest they won't recruit again for long time, if the judgement is uphold by apex court.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by justnixon(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kaeboy:

The mistake you're making is thinking VAT is the only tax FIRS collect. VAT is only one if the many tax collected by the revenue house. VAT is tax on goods and services.

There are many other tax collected by the federal revenue house like COMPANY INCOME TAX, EDUCATION TAX, NATIONAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TAX, STAMP DUTY, CAPITAL GAIN TAX, PETROLEUM PROFIT TAX, WITHOLDINGS..... ETC

Although the income of the agency will be seriously affected by the judgement if peradventure the appeal court and supreme court uphold it. They will loose huge fund to states because VAT generate alot of fund for the agency.

Federal government fit influence the judgement sef grin because e go affect them seriously.

Modified:2020 for example, FIRS generated approximately 5 trillion and VAT generated for the year is 1.5trillion.

So you see no tax office will be shut, highest they won't recruit again for long time, if the judgement is uphold by apex court.
Bro it would be a loss to an organisation if you're unemployed. You know quite a lot to be on that lane. If to say I get money eh, I for buy A-list slot for you grin

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
justnixon:

Bro it would be a loss to an organisation if you're unemployed. You know quite a lot to be on that lane. If to say I get money eh, I for buy A-list slot for you grin

grin grin grin abeg I need am oo

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kaeboy:

Stamp duty is out of firs now ,nipost or an agency like that I can't remember has taken over the stamp duty and now vat is out of line too.Firs have more than 190 offices in Nigeria, how will they maintain those offices with drop in their revenue?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Swagsultan1(m), evcabuja and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.