Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6302782 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by babaRaw: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pls kindly advise.... A DG/Chairman of a federal ministry, which I don't know and either does he know me ( that I got his number and email via internet) just called me after series of SMS and mails to him that, I will receive a call from First bank and truely I did received a job placement from 1st bank today.
Pls is it advisable to accept it in the expect of a FG job and is there a great prospect in it ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Baba just got you a marketing job @first bank knowing fully well that his family and friends won't accept such job. Well, you can go ahead and accept the job because at all at all na him bad pass.
babaRaw:
Pls kindly advise.... A DG/Chairman of a federal ministry, which I don't know and either does he know me ( that I got his number and email via internet) just called me after series of SMS and mails to him that, I will receive a call from First bank and truely I did received a job placement from 1st bank today.
Pls is it advisable to accept it in the expect of a FG job and is there a great prospect in it ?

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 6:14am On Oct 19, 2021
Well, contract staff at fbn earns 85k, you can start from there. And if you you happens to join their retail team, it is better because it'll open you up into there e-banking stuff.
nasiest:
Baba just got you a marketing job @first bank knowing fully well that his family and friends won't accept such job. Well, you can go ahead and accept the job because at all at all na him bad pass.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2021
It's better than nothing, seeing as he did not know the guy from anywhere. He should first be grateful.

nasiest:

24 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by musco4me: 7:17am On Oct 19, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2021
kzubyar:
facts and APL might be on ground ending of these mouth and begging of next mouths
Which NLNG are you talking about?

Oga people never write any aptitude test or interview. Application just ended on 12th October.

Abeg clarify
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shamsualmustaph(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2021
Pass11:
Alleged breach of Federal Character principle: Reps suspend recruitment of 600 by FCT-IRSOctober 18, 2021*

By Levinus Nwabughiogu-AbujaFor allegedly breaching federal character principle, House of Representatives has ordered the suspension of 600 newly recruited staff of Federal Capital Territory Internal Revenue Services (FCT-IRS)

If things come like this what will be the solution of it

The order was commincated via a letter by the Chairman, House, Committee on Federal Character, Hon. Abubakar Yahaya Kusada.
READ ALSO:APC Congress: Ebonyi Reps member congratulates elected APC Chair, othersWith with Ref.

No: NASS /HR/9/CT/37/27/17, the letter dated 13th October, 2021 was addressed to the Executive Chairman, FCT Inland Revenue Service Federal Capital Territory Internal Revenue Service pending when investigation into the matter is concluded.

Titled ‘Suspension of recruitment’ the letter read thus: “Sequel to the interactive meeting held with you, Director Human Resources and Head of Legal on Wednesday, 13” October 2021 on the recently conducted recruitment exercise.

“I wish to inform you that the Committee had resolved on a motion that all issues relating to the 600 Staff recently recruited be suspended until violations of the Federal Character principles observed is cleared.“

This is to enable the Committee to establish the extent of your organisation’s level of compliance with the Federal Character principles as enshrined in Chapter II S. 14(3) and Third Schedule Part I C 8 (1) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended.”

The Committee through another letter referenced NASS/HR/9/CT/37/27/243 addressed to the FCT-IRS Executive Chairman also demanded the list of the 600 Staff recruited according to States and Local Government; list of the 38,000 unsolicited applicants received according to States and Local Government and 700 shortlisted applicants for interview according to States and Local Government.

This is however consequent upon a meeting held with the FCC Director, Human Resources and Head of Legal on Wednesday on 13th October, 2021.

The Committee also resolved to meet with the FCT-IRS Executive Chairman, FCT Permanent Secretary, Director Human Resources and Head of Legal, Commissioner/Committee Chairman, Secretary, Director Monitoring of Federal Character Commission for an interactive meeting on the documents requested and other staff matters, on Tuesday, 26th October, 2021.Speaking on the matter, Hon Kusada said “All invitees should attend the meeting unfailingly and also note that the team led by the Permanent Secretary and FCT-IRS Chairman will be entertained by the Committee.“

This is to enable the Committee to establish the extent of your Organization’s level of compliance with the Federal Character principles as enshrined in Chapter II S 14(3) and Third Schedule Part IC 8(1) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amendedProfesse
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shamsualmustaph(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2021
Pass11:
Alleged breach of Federal Character principle: Reps suspend recruitment of 600 by FCT-IRSOctober 18, 2021*

By Levinus Nwabughiogu-AbujaFor allegedly breaching federal character principle, House of Representatives has ordered the suspension of 600 newly recruited staff of Federal Capital Territory Internal Revenue Services (FCT-IRS).

The order was commincated via a letter by the Chairman, House, Committee on Federal Character, Hon. Abubakar Yahaya Kusada.
READ ALSO:APC Congress: Ebonyi Reps member congratulates elected APC Chair, othersWith with Ref.

No: NASS /HR/9/CT/37/27/17, the letter dated 13th October, 2021 was addressed to the Executive Chairman, FCT Inland Revenue Service Federal Capital Territory Internal Revenue Service pending when investigation into the matter is concluded.

Titled ‘Suspension of recruitment’ the letter read thus: “Sequel to the interactive meeting held with you, Director Human Resources and Head of Legal on Wednesday, 13” October 2021 on the recently conducted recruitment exercise.

“I wish to inform you that the Committee had resolved on a motion that all issues relating to the 600 Staff recently recruited be suspended until violations of the Federal Character principles observed is cleared.“

This is to enable the Committee to establish the extent of your organisation’s level of compliance with the Federal Character principles as enshrined in Chapter II S. 14(3) and Third Schedule Part I C 8 (1) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended.”

The Committee through another letter referenced NASS/HR/9/CT/37/27/243 addressed to the FCT-IRS Executive Chairman also demanded the list of the 600 Staff recruited according to States and Local Government; list of the 38,000 unsolicited applicants received according to States and Local Government and 700 shortlisted applicants for interview according to States and Local Government.

This is however consequent upon a meeting held with the FCC Director, Human Resources and Head of Legal on Wednesday on 13th October, 2021.

The Committee also resolved to meet with the FCT-IRS Executive Chairman, FCT Permanent Secretary, Director Human Resources and Head of Legal, Commissioner/Committee Chairman, Secretary, Director Monitoring of Federal Character Commission for an interactive meeting on the documents requested and other staff matters, on Tuesday, 26th October, 2021.Speaking on the matter, Hon Kusada said “All invitees should attend the meeting unfailingly and also note that the team led by the Permanent Secretary and FCT-IRS Chairman will be entertained by the Committee.“

This is to enable the Committee to establish the extent of your Organization’s level of compliance with the Federal Character principles as enshrined in Chapter II S 14(3) and Third Schedule Part IC 8(1) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amendedProfesse

If things comes like this what is the solution of it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NohurryInLife: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2021
Shamsualmustaph:

If things comes like this what is the solution of it
Giving slots or more slots to the chairman & the committee members cool

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nyxx123: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2021
Nyxx123:
Hi.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mredddy(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2021
Like Seriously, the man in question has a good heart... Some uncles and relative won't even give you this same marketing job
Tintedglass:
It's better than nothing, seeing as he did not know the guy from anywhere. He should first be grateful.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
This one that The new Upstream and Downstream Authority has kicked off any hope of getting job there…..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vpat79: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Pls is FIRS really doing replacement now. Pls I need an honest answer and someone who knows what's happening inside.
Kcare:
Yes, they gave APL to many folks few days ago...
Thank you

Firs did not issue Apl to anybody few days ago...am very sure of what am saying...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
danqujigy:
How was/is the camping going? Are you guys through?

Bro help me.
I need numbers of prof Umar Garba danbatta, Prof Adeolu Akande's of ncc , and Hon. Abubakar Kusada phone numbers pleaaase i beg you.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fantasytoch: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hmmmmnnn
Pass11:

By Levinus Nwabughiogu-AbujaFor allegedly breaching federal character principle, House of Representatives has ordered the suspension of 600 newly recruited staff of Federal Capital Territory Internal Revenue Services (FCT-IRS).

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tguiz: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Walybounce:

Bro help me.
I need numbers of prof Umar Garba danbatta, Prof Adeolu Akande's of ncc , and Hon. Abubakar Kusada phone numbers pleaaase i beg you.
DM for Prof. Adeolu Akande contact

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Please How can help me with the contact of Hon. Abdullahi Idris Garba.....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tguiz:

Are you from his state? Oyo.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 20, 2021
Please any news about Pencom?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ojexin(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Any one with sure FEDERAL GOVT link should kindly DM .

NOTE- we going into agreements before an kind of payments are done
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by muut2: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2021
Good morning house, please does anyone know the salary range for a manager position with NERC. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2021
muut2:
Good morning house, please does anyone know the salary range for a manager position with NERC. Thanks
Is the site for the application opening?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rubbiish(m): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tguiz:

Ok, thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ladysafe:

Are you sure we don't have the same source?
Someone I know has 2 slots for 3M but I don't have that kind of money jaree.
If anyone is interested, the person can indicate oo
I am interested ooo.
But payment after documentation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=Walybounce post=106881368]

Bro help me.

Prof. Adeolu Akande is the Board Chairman of NCC, he is from my state(Oyo). I Will appreciate his phone number as well.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Skidooooo: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Walybounce:

Bro help me.
If you get abubakar kusada own please share with me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
The truth is that this men will never give you NCC slot,they have family members too to help.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lukmarn: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
[[/color]color=#990000]
Pass11:
The truth is that this men will never give you NCC slot,they have family members too to help.

That is not true, because you dnt know how connected he is.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=Lukmarn post=106914039][[/color]color=#990000]

That is not true, because you dnt know how connected he is.

True talk. Hon. Kusada Abubakar, chairman house committee on federal character gave someone I knew a job at FIRS early last year. Besides, the person is from South West and Honourable is from Katsina State. Just pray for favour of God when seeking for an assistance from these public figures.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Please I needs the contact of Priscilla Eleje, formerly director of currency at CBN...

Someone please help

(1) (2) (3) ... (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aligs, josh6633, Maiturare1 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.