Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,535 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6230760 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Donclique:

Please can you link me with your connect?
L grin L

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Idemili2023:
This country hard oo if you tell your connect the agency that is recruiting,he/she will fix his family members there and leave you that gave him the update cheesy grin
lol... Things hard for this country...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NapoleonHill: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
KhalilAK:
Salary 46k monthly

Benefits:
1. Prompt payment of monthly salaries
2. Scalable gratuity, payable anytime a staff decides to leave the School in good terms.
3. The School allows staff to pursue further education (Master's and Doctorate degrees) by making arrangements with his/her lecture timetable and his/her lessons for the students, without deducting anything from his/her monthly salaries.
4. Scalable annual increment.
5. Accommodation (available for singles only)

Number one benefit is prompt payment of salary?You for no pay na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bamsherif(m): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lukmarn:

Both the two

I don't think anyone has been contacted, online application just close 12th of this now

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Please anybody with on PENCOM and NASRDA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NohurryInLife: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
NapoleonHill:

Number one benefit is prompt payment of salary?You for no pay na.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
The calm before the storm...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
FIRS Hopefuls?!? Any info as to when appointment letters will be released?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DefJams: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Zoulyadaini:
The calm before the storm...

This guy, its been a long time
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
DAFMIS:

I heard similar info, he was amongst the lucky 54 staff employed 2months ago in pef & did his documentation in gwarimpa avenue. Congratulation Mr. Bassy, a k a Philip Lobbos.

PEF hasn't released a second list, their first list finished there training of recent so I dunno the documentation you talking about sha..

Wanted to keep quiet as I am not expecting anything from PEF but have to speak so people won't feel their connects are lying to them or not working for their success...

Well does that have people at their can sha ask if there was a documentation in the past 1 month..

Those expecting PEF should keep praying and being hopeful, what God can't do doesn't exist.. Cheers

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vpat79: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Pls this question is important for those that still have little hope oooo.
mistahenri:
FIRS Hopefuls?!? Any info as to when appointment letters will be released?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
APL is scarce on this thread recently..

Make I drop

25 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 5:20am On Oct 24, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Make I drop
Abeg drop oooo, to ginger our garlic

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aabdulrasheed: 6:02am On Oct 24, 2021
Pls is there any school that offer HND to Bsc conversion within a year ?
Probably online program
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:02am On Oct 24, 2021
aabdulrasheed:
Probably online program
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 7:15am On Oct 24, 2021
I know of CrescentUniversity, Abeokuta. And maybe Al-hikmah University, Ilorin
aabdulrasheed:
Probably online program
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by haftob(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2021
aabdulrasheed:
Probably online program
Uniport
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2021
spot on... nwayinogwachi was ready to help as many people as possible here in securing a federal job, she was dropping first hand info simply because she has a good heart but she was chased away by slot sellers that doesn't want people to get free jobs.
realpearl:
After some people have used their ugly mouth to chase all those that drop info, you guys are now expecting imaginary infos.
You people should keep dropping your dry jokes to keep the page alive.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 8:05am On Oct 24, 2021
henrymorebaba:
spot on... nwayinogwachi was ready to help as many people as possible here in securing a federal job, she was dropping first hand info simply because she has a good heart but she was chased away by slot sellers that doesn't want people to get free jobs.
Die the matter. She no be God

19 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2021
Iyajelili:

Die the matter. She no be God
I believe that was not the point. Yours is valid though.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hello Tammy,
Please any update on agencies expected to recruit?
Many thanks
TammyAnybody:

Make I drop

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Glitteritta:
Hello Tammy,
Please any update on agencies expected to recruit?
Many thanks
Seeing APL sef dey give me joy

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Whiterose21:

Abeg drop oooo, to ginger our garlic
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shamsualmustaph(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
What do you think will happing between house
committee on character and management of fctirs on the 26/10/2021
Haw far about the second list APL that are not yet release
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
I doubt anything will happen. The new intakes are still having their 1 month training currently. Last last the house of reps guys would be settled with slots. The hearing is just to fulfil all righteousness
Shamsualmustaph:
What do you think will happing between house
committee on character and management of fctirs on the 26/10/2021
Haw far about the second list APL that are not yet release
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shamsualmustaph(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
Swagsultan1:
I doubt anything will happen. The new intakes are still having their 1 month training currently. Last last the house of reps guys would be settled with slots. The hearing is just to fulfil all righteousness

Sir what about those that is waiting for APLS in the second list
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
HooxJnr:

What I was told is that there is a need to fill up some spaces. Recruitment is for Assistant Lecturers upwards in Nigerian Languages (Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo), French, Religious Studies and Philosophy.
Please any update on this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
I have no idea tbh. I only know people that got the job and are currently undergoing training
Shamsualmustaph:

Sir what about those that is waiting for APLS in the second list
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DAFMIS(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Edonnaa:

PEF hasn't released a second list, their first list finished there training of recent so I dunno the documentation you talking about sha..

Wanted to keep quiet as I am not expecting anything from PEF but have to speak so people won't feel their connects are lying to them or not working for their success...

Well does that have people at their can sha ask if
there was a documentation in the past 1 month..

Those expecting PEF should keep praying and being hopeful, what God can't do doesn't exist.. Cheers

Two persons I know and saw their letters was posted to the head office Jabi. Are you saying those given letters since February just finished their training? Wow.. Then means your gullibility is legendary madam.

The ES realized he won’t make it so he hurriedly did the replacement that’s why he kept fcc approval to himself.

The total staff he employed was 54. The list contain names from FCC chairman and mostly relatives of Bobboi.

Staff has already release the list of new employee to the public, there was a hidden protest to cancel their letters but Bobbi was smart enough to secure fcc approval lawfully so there is nothing any one can do. The minister has already assured that all staff are safe. Dont ever made any mistake of expecting 2nd list from PEF. It’s is done. Dont let your source deceive you. Focus on the commission.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=DAFMIS post=107025322]
I concur 2 people got letters weeks back before ES was officially retrenched

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
DAFMIS:

Two persons I know and saw their letters was posted to the head office Jabi. Are you saying those given letters since February just finished their training? Wow.. Then means your gullibility is legendary madam.

The ES realized he won’t make it so he hurriedly did the replacement that’s why he kept fcc approval to himself.

The total staff he employed was 54. The list contain names from FCC chairman and mostly relatives of Bobboi.

Staff has already release the list of new employee to the public, there was a hidden protest to cancel their letters but Bobbi was smart enough to secure fcc approval lawfully so there is nothing any one can do. The minister has already assured that all staff are safe. Dont ever made any mistake of expecting 2nd list from PEF. It’s is done. Dont let your source deceive you. Focus on the commission.

Like I earlier stated PEF isn't the agency I am expecting...

I have given the information I had, PEF only took one set this year.. Unless they took another 50+...

People drop APL here, if he has been given let he drop his APL here also...

Nevertheless if this is true congrats to him and the others you said got.. But like we all know seeing is believing

But one thing I noticed Philip seems to be highly informed so I won't be surprised if he got it truly... Once again congrats to him

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: xterra2(m), Tobioba1, chochopiro(m), Mubsan12, Huzzy12, Alfredd16, bowen2018, kkkp, nuradeen011(m), newnig, Vanbravo(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.