Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6288131 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) ... (2259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sahjury(m): 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lukmarn:
Good evening everyone, still on NLNG, pls can a senator help someone with NLNG appointment or the Senate chairman committee on Federal character.
write me via whatsap 07034838995
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maimakawa(m): 12:30am On Oct 22, 2021
KUNZEH:

Danqujigy don lock up I think, he no dey answer person again...
Bro Oga Danqujigy really tried.
May Allah Almighty rewards him and his family abundantly.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 6:41am On Oct 22, 2021
Maimakawa:

Amin ya Rabbil Alameen

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geodemainguy(m): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2021
CBNwords:

Ehen grin grin grin so you too na Igb... Person abi? Me too o. How far unto nwaokolo doings na?

Udo nwanne. We are good here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2021
Maimakawa:
Yes I know!
Ameen ya Allah...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2021
Jazberry1:

Bros na d one I get I tell the Bros to DM me
Okay, Thanks Boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 10:05am On Oct 22, 2021
Maimakawa:
Ameen!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayo2hot: 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
It's well

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chicky34: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
Why everywhere come quiet like this, whataguan?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vpat79: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
My connect had been telling me to have patience that apl will be out September. Na wa oo.
francisobiabo:
Yes they are ... thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Honestguy13577: 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Chicky34:
I swear, no more updates.
Abeg anyone with Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority update ?
God bless us all.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bamsherif(m): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
sahjury:
write me via whatsap 07034838995

I have similar question as well i will contact you if you don't mind boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bamsherif(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lukmarn:
Pls guys, who has any update on NLNG I had they have stated calling ppl. Pls wat is true abt that.

You mean for recent trainee operator and technician jobs they advertised? Or another one
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lukmarn: 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bamsherif:

You mean for recent trainee operator and technician jobs they advertised? Or another one

Both the two
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 1:43am On Oct 23, 2021
Chicky34:

Morale is low.. Many have hustled, some even paid and nothing worked out.

Others are weary of hearing updates that has no benefits to them

People are getting worn out. But we won't relent.

Not getting a federal government job isn't the end of the world.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Donclique(m): 2:08am On Oct 23, 2021
Please anyone with NAF DSSC connect??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ojoto1: 7:15am On Oct 23, 2021
Joining this thread 2 months ago has open my eyes,may God give us our heart desires

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idemili2023: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2021
This country hard oo if you tell your connect the agency that is recruiting,he/she will fix his family members there and leave you that gave him the update cheesy grin

30 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idemili2023: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2021
Pass11:
The truth is that this men will never give you NCC slot,they have family members too to help.
You have said it all

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chicky34: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2021
Absolutely correct, it's not the end of the world keep pushing (pray until something happens) and hustle hard...
Patience my good people, patience

Hinokami:

Morale is low.. Many have hustled, some even paid and nothing worked out.

Others are weary of hearing updates that has no benefits to them

People are getting worn out. But we won't relent.

Not getting a federal government job isn't the end of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmadmg: 7:48am On Oct 23, 2021
Idemili2023:
This country hard oo if you tell your connect the agency that is recruiting,he/she will fix his family members there and leave you that gave him the update cheesy grin
Something similar happened to my friend ending 2019,his uncle works with NIA, there was a day he confronted him while they were together with his dad,the uncle tried calling one of his superiors and luckily the guy answered and confirmed they're receiving applications that he should send my friend's details. After the call ended the uncle started saying "you young boys always want to start big,when i was your age i started earning little by little bla bla bla. Few days later he brought NDE(National Directorate of Employment,50k salary i think)apl to his dad,wallahi my friend refused to go for documentation cause he's already doing his small business that fetches him more than 50k a month. My friend later found out that his uncle sent his brother in law's details in place of his grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DAFMIS(m): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2021
casapraco123:
I heard similar info, he was amongst the lucky 54 staff employed 2months ago in pef & did his documentation in gwarimpa avenue. Congratulation Mr. Bassy, a k a Philip Lobbos.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2021
DAFMIS:

I heard similar info, he was amongst the lucky 54 staff employed 2months ago in pef & did his documentation in gwarimpa avenue. Congratulation Mr. Bassy, a k a Philip Lobbos.

Congrats to him. Boss, how about NIMASA? cheers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2021
Idemili2023:

Hahahahahahha, this shit just cracked me up... angry grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by realpearl(f): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2021
After some people have used their ugly mouth to chase all those that drop info, you guys are now expecting imaginary infos.
You people should keep dropping your dry jokes to keep the page alive.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emm86: 10:35am On Oct 23, 2021
DAFMIS:

congratulations to him may God see us all through

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsueno: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2021
ahmadmg:

Something similar happened to my friend ending 2019,his uncle works with NIA, there was a day he confronted him while they were together with his dad,the uncle tried calling one of his superiors and luckily the guy answered and confirmed they're receiving applications that he should send my friend's details. After the call ended the uncle started saying "you young boys always want to start big,when i was your age i started earning little by little bla bla bla. Few days later he brought NDE(National Directorate of Employment,50k salary i think)apl to his dad,wallahi my friend refused to go for documentation cause he's already doing his small business that fetches him more than 50k a month. My friend later found out that his uncle sent his brother in law's details in place of his grin grin

grin grin something similar happened to me, d only difference was dat, he told me with my CV & qualification I don't even need a slot from him( I was like WTF?). Though I aced everything down to the interview..I was discarded at the end. His slot was given to his wife brother( d dude na very definition of extremely below average), in fact i did his school project for him sef grin .

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NapoleonHill: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2021
Elsueno:

grin grin something similar happened to me, d only difference was dat, he told me with my CV & qualification I don't even need a slot from him( I was like WTF?). Though I aced everything down to the interview..I was discarded at the end. His slot was given to his wife brother( d dude na very definition of extremely below average), in fact i did his school project for him sef grin .
Fear who no fear women abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Donclique(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vpat79:
My connect had been telling me to have patience that apl will be out September. Na wa oo.
Please can you link me with your connect?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Salary 46k monthly

Benefits:
1. Prompt payment of monthly salaries
2. Scalable gratuity, payable anytime a staff decides to leave the School in good terms.
3. The School allows staff to pursue further education (Master's and Doctorate degrees) by making arrangements with his/her lecture timetable and his/her lessons for the students, without deducting anything from his/her monthly salaries.
4. Scalable annual increment.
5. Accommodation (available for singles only)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) ... (2259) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HooxJnr(m), ZARAMITE(m), Jalo60(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.