Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6299840 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Skidooooo:

If you get abubakar kusada own please share with me
Will do that

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Yes they are ... thank you.
Vpat79:
Pls is FIRS really doing replacement now. Pls I need an honest answer and someone who knows what's happening inside.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
francisobiabo:
Yes they are ... thank you.
So when would the apls be out?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 21, 2021
Guys see this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geodemainguy(m): 6:28am On Oct 21, 2021
CBNwords:
Please I needs the contact of Priscilla Eleje, formerly director of currency at CBN...

Someone please help

Please guys, I need her number too. Anyone that has Madam Priscilla Eleje number should DM me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 6:46am On Oct 21, 2021
freddybonz:

So when would the apls be out?

I believe the main gist behind APLs, especially from FIRS is, you get one if your connect is connected.
There is nowhere Francis claims there will be a massive release of APLs. If your connect is the real deal, then you are good to go.
Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jerrisonjeff(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I applied for the Delta State Ministry of Technical Education ongoing recruitment, seeing how Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa is serious about Technical Education and how he's prepared to make it function effectively, I decided to call one of the recruitment personnel and see if he can help me with a slot.

As usual, he told me that I have to grease his palms with 25k so that my name can come out for the successful candidates schedule for CBT. I jokingly asked him if that's all, he said No, that I will pay close to 250k to get the employment letter.

I then told him I have 6k to pay for the 25k installment just to see his reactions;
Baba said, "no problem" grin

When I heard that, I knew he wanted to eat free 25k, so I went spiritual and said to him that he shouldn't worry again, God will help me if indeed the job is for me.

Baba said he has already submitted my name, I say no wahala, once I see it, I will give him the money he requested for.

The pay should be around 65-75k for Technical Teachers plus a nice accommodation and connection to work with any of the ministries in the State.(My major aim)

Pls when is the closing date... I also applied but not done with registration like uploads...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2021
Please anyone with idea of the entry level take home pay of PENCOM?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by roteamee: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2021
[quote author=Ibrahim94 post=106849503][/quote] the CNA (Clerk of the National Assembly) is a very powerful position in nigeria. he has the contact of all ministries, departments, and agencies in nigeria and can use his position to influence things. if you are close to him, he can be of help.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2021
peepydelano:
Please anyone with idea of the entry level take home pay of PENCOM?

I
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2021
roteamee:
the CNA (Clerk of the National Assembly) is a very powerful position in nigeria. he has the contact of all ministries, departments, and agencies in nigeria and can use his position to influence things. if you are close to him, he can be of help.

Thanks so much for your response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2021
No reply/comment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2021
roteamee:
the CNA (Clerk of the National Assembly) is a very powerful position in nigeria. he has the contact of all ministries, departments, and agencies in nigeria and can use his position to influence things. if you are close to him, he can be of help.

Pls... reply my mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
Moniter0:

Please I need the contact of the Godwin Emefiele, he is from my State. Please somebody help!

DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jazberry1:

DM
Please I need the number of senator Abiru, representing Lagos East. Anyone with the contact should help me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ojoto1: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nigeria hard

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jazberry1:

DM
I have replied your DM Sir, please respond to me, thank you Sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
geodemainguy:

Please guys, I need her number too. Anyone that has Madam Priscilla Eleje number should DM me.

Hmm, my brother e hard o, in case you find it, please do well to share...

@danquijigy, abeg reason me na, I have mailed you tey tey o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
Moniter0:

Please I need the contact of the Godwin Emefiele, he is from my State. Please somebody help!

My delta person, if you no get am, DM me. I get that one
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
CBNwords:

I have DM you Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geodemainguy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
CBNwords:

Funny enough she's from my hometown, but I doubt if she visits home often.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fairytale(f): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Good evening Sir, please i just sent a DM as well, regarding this.
CBNwords:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
CBNwords:

Danqujigy don lock up I think, he no dey answer person again...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
geodemainguy:

Funny enough she's from my hometown, but I doubt if she visits home often.

Ehen grin grin grin so you too na Igb... Person abi? Me too o. How far unto nwaokolo doings na?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
KUNZEH:

Danqujigy don lock up I think, he no dey answer person again...

It's well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Moniter0:
I have replied your DM Sir, please respond to me, thank you Sir.

I have replied you. Sorry I just logged in now.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Yinbanjonic:

Please I need the number of senator Abiru, representing Lagos East. Anyone with the contact should help me

Bros na d one I get I tell the Bros to DM me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by muut2: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
freddybonz:

Is the site for the application opening
?

No. Just wanted to get info concerning the salary range. Remember in most cases the managerial position is not advertised as they may just do a replacement due to few vacant positions

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Good evening everyone...pls who has the phone number or whatsapp number of the rivers state rep or commissioner, federal character commission (FCC)? Please if you do, kindly share with me please...or if you know have the phone number or email of any rivers state politician in senate or house of reps, kindly share with me please...I'm in dire need of a job...I am from Okrika LGA.. thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lukmarn: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Good evening everyone, still on NLNG, pls can a senator help someone with NLNG appointment or the Senate chairman committee on Federal character.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lukmarn:
Good evening everyone, still on NLNG, pls can a senator help someone with NLNG appointment or the Senate chairman committee on Federal character.
I don't have d answer 2 your question but if he can help another, please let him help me too...sorry for replying without your desired answer... I dey shook mouth everywhere now..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by finestboy1: 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
CBNwords:

For real I need am too. Dude is even from my LGA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shawolin2020(m), Ayuwo, Gboy4444, hannychic, heryoub22(m), horlatunji00(m), StepGodfather, Prince806(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.