Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6304696 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 9:29am On Jan 06, 2022
NekkyCee:
@Heineken: I sent you a DM, please respond or call me urgently. Regards
Remove the @ symbol, else he won't see your mention.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 9:34am On Jan 06, 2022
Thanks alot
Mutmainneen:

Remove the @ symbol, else he won't see your mention.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2022
Waoo, this thread is now in 1152 page, I came here when it was 90... I later lose hope and gave up sha.
Getting a federal government job and a horse passing through the eyes of the needle are almost the same thing..

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 10:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Goodmorning guys. Special greetings to TammyAnybody.

How influential is the head of corporate service in a class A agency to help secure a job in his agency or another.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
NekkyCee:
Thanks alot
Hello long time no see. Happy new year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
daben1:
Waoo, this thread is now in 1152 page, I came here when it was 90... I later lose hope and gave up sha.
Getting a federal government job and a horse passing through the eyes of the needle are almost the same thing..
Happy new year bro. long time .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
TammyAnybody:

By the grace of God another batch of recruitment is expected this year...

Embargo to be lifted on FSCS this year and massive recruitment to follow asap...

Accident Investigation Bureau is undergoing replacement..

INEC is expected to conclude 2020 recruitment exercise before November as communicated by the chairman to House Committee on INEC during last budget defence..

Another batch of NIMASA recruitment is expected first quarter 2022

NCDMB interview expected applicant should be warming up before mid-year..the ES is facing lot of pressure as regards the recruitment, the interview will likely be virtual..

Boss for FCSC is it going to be first quarter of this year ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
NekkyCee:
Heineken: I sent you a DM, please respond or call me urgently. Regards
just type his moniker alone,
No need to add " : "

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Doughboy911: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hello Tammyanybody any news on NEXIM bank this year yet?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
henrymorebaba:
Happy new year bro. long time .
same to you my brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Not mine though

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
Paramilitary11:
Goodmorning guys. Special greetings to TammyAnybody.

How influential is the head of corporate service in a class A agency to help secure a job in his agency or another.
ndic?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ermm:
Not mine though
This people ehn, which one is recruitment exercise? Did they announce recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ermm:
Not mine though
God when will my own come?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joeking2222: 7:24am On Jan 07, 2022
Una good morning o!!! Abeg any info about FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE? abeg make una gv me SOCKET to plug my CHARGER!!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2022
Sinensis:
ndic?
No
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cirochukade: 9:51am On Jan 07, 2022
Papacypaul:
This people ehn, which one is recruitment exercise? Did they announce recruitment?
hahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 11:13am On Jan 07, 2022
Ermm:
Not mine though
1st quarter apl... Oya make d remaining agencies follow sharply.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HooxJnr(m): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Happy new year danqujigy . It has been a while you commented here. Hope all is well with you? Regards

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GeoExplore: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Please those that have Minister of Education's number, Malam Adamu Adamu should please help me with it, it's urgent. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
GeoExplore:
Please those that have Minister of Education's number, Malam Adamu Adamu should please help me with it, it's urgent. Thanks
How much u ho pay me? grin grin grin though his aid runs everything for him. If u have the aids number u are gud to go
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 5:39am On Jan 08, 2022
NekkyCee:
Heineken: I sent you a DM, please respond or call me urgently. Regards
Please should I DM too ma?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dareh85: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2022
I heard fcsc have started distributing apl dis month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
dareh85:
I heard fcsc have started distributing apl dis month
You mean they already started giving out apl or they are about to start?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
Please, any news about NCAA. Please.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Is their any news on NPA apl yet?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dareh85: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Edward1994:

I heard middle of jan
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Postmalonee:
Leave them. Last week I was connected with a direct source. He said I should pay 2m for CBN. He collected my cv and said if I don’t trust him, I should pay the 2m after my appointment letter is out and Iv confirmed if it’s genuine. He trusts the person that connected us and he knows that there is no how I can run away with his money. I just thanked him, gave him the cv and came home to chill. So apl without upfront payment is very possible.

Bro i have sent you mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Postmalonee:
Leave them. Last week I was connected with a direct source. He said I should pay 2m for CBN. He collected my cv and said if I don’t trust him, I should pay the 2m after my appointment letter is out and Iv confirmed if it’s genuine. He trusts the person that connected us and he knows that there is no how I can run away with his money. I just thanked him, gave him the cv and came home to chill. So apl without upfront payment is very possible.

It would actually be nice to get this CBN connect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elogy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Edward1994:

They only lifted embergo, nothing yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mubibond(m), Gboy4444 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.