Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6307768 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bdj88(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
When did they lifted embargo exactly?

They only lifted embergo, nothing yet[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nimasa have resume since Jan 4 2022

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Elogy:
They only lifted embergo, nothing yet
When did they lift the embargo sir?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Postmalonee:
Leave them. Last week I was connected with a direct source. He said I should pay 2m for CBN. He collected my cv and said if I don’t trust him, I should pay the 2m after my appointment letter is out and Iv confirmed if it’s genuine. He trusts the person that connected us and he knows that there is no how I can run away with his money. I just thanked him, gave him the cv and came home to chill. So apl without upfront payment is very possible.

Please boss can I DM?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=Postmalonee post=104610596]Leave them. Last week I was connected with a direct source. He said I should pay 2m for CBN. He collected my cv and said if I don’t trust him, I should pay the 2m after my appointment letter is out and Iv confirmed if it’s genuine. He trusts the person that connected us and he knows that there is no how I can run away with his money. I just thanked him, gave him the cv and came home to chill. So apl without upfront payment is very possible.

Please boss can I DM?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 7:50am On Jan 09, 2022
NekkyCee:
Heineken: I sent you a DM, please respond or call me urgently. Regards
nekky nekky. Thanks dear. Been long I cm here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2022
Akopaul101:
Nimasa have resume since Jan 4 2022

Another batch of recruitment due this quarter of the year....

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2022
Accident Investigation Bureau......

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2022
TammyAnybody:
is it a lucrative place?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Happy Sunday Good people. Please send me a PM if you meet these requirements or know anyone that does. Training is scheduled to start from February 2022. Wishing you all the best. Regards smiley

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2022
Omuka:
is it a lucrative place?

Not really..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2022
NekkyCee:
Happy Sunday Good people. Please send me a PM if you meet these requirements or know anyone that does. Training is scheduled to start from February 2022. Wishing you all the best. Regards smiley
well done but the criteria dey as E bi na

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2022
NekkyCee:
This should be Access Bank ET program. I guess you're an Access Warrior.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yasir101: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2022
TammyAnybody:

pls Sir how can one submit his CV their can you be of help pls. Help a brother Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2022
TammyAnybody:
Please sir, how can you connect me with this or any valid FG job? I'm ready to the needful provided it is from YOU sir... Please I'm available for any further discussion, thanks and remain blessed!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2022
TammyAnybody:

Is it for 2021 recruitment or a fresh recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2022
Yes it is smiley
Paramilitary11:
This should be Access Bank ET program. I guess you're an Access Warrior.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2022
TammyAnybody:

Not really..
alright. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 11:49am On Jan 09, 2022
I pm u..pls respond..thnks nd happy sunday

quote author=NekkyCee post=109211867]Yes it is smiley[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by knicks231: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2022
TammyAnybody:

Need this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
TammyAnybody:

Not really..

Sir pls do you know NIA (national intelligence agency) salary or if its a good place to work, and when they might do recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hi guys is FCSC recruiting? Also which ministry is currently recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
dareh85:
I heard middle of jan
Hello if I pick form, will I be among people that will get apl this Jan?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ChiefBee: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
NekkyCee:
Just sent you a PM. Kindly respond. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ChiefBee: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
ChiefBee:
Good morning all. Please who has connect for this Rivers State University recruitment. I applied for a Graduate Assistant position and I would really need all the help in landing this job. I am from Okrika in Rivers State. Please, any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much. Kindly send me a PM if you can be of help.
Thank you
Please who can help me with this or knows someone who can?? I really really need this. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
bigsam75:

I am not working in TETFUND,I only give info base on the available info at my disposal.
All I know is that they will still issue APL anytime from now,the mgt are working on that.
The worse delay cannot exceeded first week of March.

Chief, I want to do transfer of service from ministry of culture to refund, is it possible?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omavicky(f): 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
ChiefBee:
Please who can help me with this or knows someone who can?? I really really need this. Thank you

Same here ooo, I applied for lecturing job too, I will appreciate any help.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pls everyone is institute for peace and conflict resolution a good place and what is thier salary pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
TammyAnybody:

Thanks for the Info.
Na to be on high alert, hope we are going to get additional information when recruitment starts.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Question Pls:
Who would have more influence on getting you a job, CEO or Chairman of the board…
I know technically the Chairman is higher but not really involved in day-to-day activities of the company….

Thanks grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Maameer99:
Question Pls:
Who would have more influence on getting you a job, CEO or Chairman of the board…
I know technically the Chairman is higher but not really involved in day-to-day activities of the company….

Thanks grin

Asking regarding NUPRC
Disclaimer: I don’t know anything about their recruitment

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aliuzalkay(m), yvy1(f), Edem23 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.