Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,527 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6230725 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nuttella:
I was told to go and collect the fcsc form but I am currently doing a private job, I don't want to leave work and go there. Can someone collect the form and fill it for me?
form? Pls where are they collecting form..update me pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Searchingvictor: 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nuttella:
I was told to go and collect the fcsc form but I am currently doing a private job, I don't want to leave work and go there. Can someone collect the form and fill it for me?

Please, where can it be gotten
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mandorland:
form? Pls where are they collecting form..update me pls
Dont waste your time collecting form if you don't have someone to help you push it further. That's what people say. Its in fcsc.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nuttella:
I'm not in Abuja
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by najeem4reall(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Good evening house please whomever ALLAH has blessed should please come to my aid as things are currently tough with me and depression is hitting me hard and everything around me is getting so rough please house assist with job am ready to share my salary of a year am a graduate of University Of Ilorin ILORIN kwara State where I studied Economics Education and graduated with second Class Lower Division

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nuttella:
Dont waste your time collecting form if you don't have someone to help you push it further. That's what people say. Its in fcsc.
no problem. I'm in port Harcourt..so when I go to fcsc what do I tell them I want...pls explain..thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
freddybonz:

Their salary is above 400k, so in terms of pay it's okay....in terms of good place to work, if u love the intelligence environment, then fine u would like it....if u can work with military pple without issues, then u are good to go....but note it's not an easy job

Thank you sir, may God bless you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
Anyone with new info on FIRS apl should please drop…
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mandorland:
no problem. I'm in port Harcourt..so when I go to fcsc what do I tell them I want...pls explain..thank you
that you want to collect form, then you fill it and submit.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adeakin777: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
Good Evening house. Please i need an insight on something. Does anyone here knows what the annual salary for a Deputy Manager or Manager in FIRS looks like? Similarly i'd like to know what(if any) allowances accrue to such positions annually as well. Anyone with an idea should please respond. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
adeakin777:
Good Evening house. Please i need an insight on something. Does anyone here knows what the annual salary for a Deputy Manager or Manager in FIRS looks like? Similarly i'd like to know what(if any) allowances accrue to such positions annually as well. Anyone with an idea should please respond. Thanks
Are they sharing APL already?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Khisagye(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
NSITF is sharing APL

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Khisagye:
NSITF is sharing APL
Yes confirmed... I know someone who got it .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Khisagye:
NSITF is sharing APL
pass11
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
Teeeecash:
pass11

My brother I dey look poo the only person that can help someone enter there is the presidency and minister of labour , MD himself cannot help from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
All staff of FIRS from top to bottom get at least 4 sorts of allowances (prorated of course)

adeakin777:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
panmol:
All staff of FIRS from top to bottom get at least 4 sorts of allowances (prorated of course)

Sorry to bother your mention, sir.
Does the above statement apply to state IRS too? specifically KGIRS. I am eyeing that place somehow. I need to know where to focus my prayers.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ojexin(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
Please who get sure slot, am available and ready to pay any amount.
Kindly DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
For those that want to Know the Salary and are hopeful. pls i only saw it online oooo.. Don't come and be asking me questions... May all our prayers be answered.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Shariiiif:
For those that want to Know the Salary and are hopeful. pls i only saw it online oooo.. Don't come and be asking me questions... May all our prayers be answered.

Nice one...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wow, TammyAnybody is till here, keep doing the good work bro, you're a good man...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
TammyAnybody:

Nice one...
bro pls did custom have upfront?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Shariiiif:
salary 100k per month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Pass11:
salary 100k per month
106k or so per month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Teeeecash:
106k or so per month
tax and pension national housing never follow maybe after that deduction the salary will be 87k per month

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emmeylil(m): 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Any connect to Federal Ministry of Agriculture Plug. Collected the FCSC form last year. Oyo State
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mutmainneen:

Sorry to bother your mention, sir.
Does the above statement apply to state IRS too? specifically KGIRS. I am eyeing that place somehow. I need to know where to focus my prayers.
Lol.....its not only kGIRS, better remove that eye and eye something good

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mutmainneen: 6:38am On Jan 11, 2022
freddybonz:

Lol.....its not only kGIRS, better remove that eye and eye something good
I understand sir. However, it's all about having the means (connect) to eye 'something good', as you put it. My CV was submitted there since mid last year and I haven't gotten any feedback yet. As it stands now, I'll even consider myself blessed to get a job there, or anywhere else in this country, considering that almost all organizations employ by connection these days.
Unless you have something better to give me sha cool

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geodemainguy(m): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2022
josh6633:

Have they started recruitment, I mean Federal college of education Isu

I heard Federal Government gave them mandate to recruit 150 staff to kick start the institution.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Good day my lovely people. Please can someone influential in the police force help with a fed job?
I’d appreciate feedbacks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geodemainguy(m): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2022
adeakin777:

Boss, you are a big shot oo. We are looking for entry level position while you are asking for Deputy Manager (Experienced Hire Position).

Boss please carry your younger brother along na.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ChiefBee: 9:41am On Jan 11, 2022
enumerica:

I have sent you a dm

Please respond with your whatsapp number.
Hello. I didn't see any DM from you in my mail. Just sent you a mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: taiwodasilva, Konne and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.