Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6300820 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ChiefBee: 9:49am On Jan 11, 2022
ChiefBee:
Good morning all. Please who can help with my application for this Rivers State University (RSU) recruitment. I applied for a Graduate Assistant position and I would really need all the help in landing this job. I'm from Kalio-Ama in Okrika LGA of Rivers State. Please any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much. Kindly send me a PM if you can be of help.
Thank you
Please who can help me with this or knows someone who can?? I really really need this. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 9:56am On Jan 11, 2022
Emmeylil:
Any connect to Federal Ministry of Agriculture Plug. Collected the FCSC form last year. Oyo State

Any update?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:59am On Jan 11, 2022
fortz007:
Good day my lovely people. Please can someone influential in the police force help with a fed job?
I’d appreciate feedbacks

His command/office matters, some DIGs can't help. Police attaché in MDAs are quite influential.
#my2cents

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 10:17am On Jan 11, 2022
id4sho:

His command/office matters, some DIGs can't help. Police attaché in MDAs are quite influential.
#my2cents
Thank you very much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blinkingbae: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2022
Please wen does itf start recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2022
fortz007:
Good day my lovely people. Please can someone influential in the police force help with a fed job?
I’d appreciate feedbacks

- Police trust fund
- police commission and i think there is police pension thou I'm sure
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Doughboy911: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
Blinkingbae:

Sometime in February.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
geodemainguy:

I heard Federal Government gave them mandate to recruit 150 staff to kick start the institution.

FG is inaugurating the council board on Monday, so let wait and watch.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Blinkingbae:
Pls, how can one apply? Is it online or hardcopy CV?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
Chulluko:

- Police trust fund
- police commission and i think there is police pension thou I'm sure
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Holy father please butter our bread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Honestguy13577: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
b3llo:
Holy father please butter our bread.

Amen...

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Igwe2121(m): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=josh6633 post=109276012]

FG is inaugurating the council board on Monday, so let wait and watch.[/quote
Let wait and pray
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Doughboy911:

Sometime in February.
Pls, how reliable is this info?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Doughboy911: 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
HeroHero:

Pls, how reliable is this info?
Very reliable all things being equal.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Doughboy911:

Very reliable all things being equal.
Pls, is it General recruitment or replacement because I submitted CV at their state office in Anambra State in November 2021. Though they said it is Head Quarters that collects CV.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
Guys i heard something is bout happen in
FIRS before march or early march pls can someone verify this for me?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hybeez: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Good morning great people here am here to seek for any assistance you can render to me. I'm a graduate of pure and applied Mathematics LAUTECH graduated with second Class honours but ever since NYSC things have been tough, presently going through trauma since I have nothing tangile doing. I seek the help of Good people here to assist me with any job God will continue to bless you.. writing this with alot of tears in my eyes....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 8:11am On Jan 12, 2022
kkkp:
How much u ho pay me? grin grin grin though his aid runs everything for him. If u have the aids number u are gud to go

So I heard.
You can be helpful by sharing the number.

Regards
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danielomisco(m): 8:15am On Jan 12, 2022
Hi,any news about Dutsin ma federal university in Katsina?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2022
️️️️ ️️
️️️️ ️️️

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
hybeez:
Good morning great people here am here to seek for any assistance you can render to me. I'm a graduate of pure and applied Mathematics LAUTECH graduated with second Class honours but ever since NYSC things have been tough, presently going through trauma since I have nothing tangile doing. I seek the help of Good people here to assist me with any job God will continue to bless you.. writing this with alot of tears in my eyes....

Sorry to ask have u try teaching. you can start from somewhere
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
Yall. FCDA , SUBEB are currently recruiting. Try and reach out to a sure plug cos as I hear, na Minister hand all the matter dey.
Takia guys.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hybeez: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
Vasgas:

Sorry to ask have u try teaching. you can start from somewhere
thanks boss, yes I tried teaching and was discouraging I see no joy in it..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
*Captain Akinkuotu makes way as NAMA MD; Minister appoints Pwajok to oversee agency*

nigerianflightdeck.com

Jan 12, 2022 3:57 PM

MR. Mathew Lawrence Pwajok a former Director of Operations has been appointed as Director to oversee the Office of the Managing Director, Nigerian Airspace Management Agency ( NAMA) following what may be the end of the tenure of Captain Fila Akinkuotu whose tenure expired on January 7, 2021.
Pwajok who retired from service in December was directed by a letter emanating from the Ministry of Aviation, Human Resource Management FMA/ PS/ APPT/ CEO/014/1/23 and obtained by NigerianFLIGHTDECK addressed  the managing director/ CEO of the agency.
The letter titled: Appointment of Director to Oversee the Office of the Managing Director/ CEO and signed by A.D Muhammad for the Honourable Minister read:
” I am directed to inform you that the honourable minister has approved that Mr. Pwajok , Mathew Lawrence, Director of Operations oversee the Office of the Managing Director/ CEO pending the appointment of a substantive MD/CEO”
Addressing the immediate past managing director the letter continued,” You are to kindly Accord the director all the necessary support and cooperation he needs while overseeing the office. While thanking you for your usual cooperation, please accept the esteem regards of the honourable Minister.” It concluded.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 6:11am On Jan 13, 2022
Some one was supposed to be among the last recruited staff of CBN last quarter of 2021, unfortunately he was still serving.

He was then promised this year, the year has began. Please, is there anyone who's farmiliar with the way CBN run their recruitment? I.e, which month of the year did they usually start collecting CVs? The person don't want to calling CBN all the time to be reminded.

Please, kindly drop the information if you hear anything since they already promised this year but we don't know when exactly. Let's follow it up together please.

Thank you..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by giorno8vanna: 6:46am On Jan 13, 2022
Good morning guys. Pls any info on PENCOM?
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mario1983(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2022
Pls who has the contact of Mohammed bala Ceo/Registra Environmental health officer registration council (EHORECON) PLS IS URGENT
Pls contact me on 08063244342
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mkay15: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2022
HarunaWest:
Yall. FCDA , SUBEB are currently recruiting. Try and reach out to a sure plug cos as I hear, na Minister hand all the matter dey.
Takia guys.

I did my NYSC here. Can you help with the link?
Zero eight zero two one two one seven five three nine
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Mkay15:

I did my NYSC here. Can you help with the link?
Zero eight zero two one two one seven five three nine
Thank you.
u sure say you don serve?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mkay15: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
HarunaWest:
u sure say you don serve?
Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsueno: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
casapraco123:
Some one was supposed to be among the last recruited staff of CBN last quarter of 2021, unfortunately he was still serving.

He was then promised this year, the year has began. Please, is there anyone who's farmiliar with the way CBN run their recruitment? I.e, which month of the year did they usually start collecting CVs? The person don't want to calling CBN all the time to be reminded.

Please, kindly drop the information if you hear anything since they already promised this year but we don't know when exactly. Let's follow it up together please.

Thank you..

If his C.V isn't already there, the person who promised him will contact him when it's time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Aminu378, Rems20(m), Usangchris, Newcastle2023(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.