Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6299103 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ucman1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sadiq4764:

Please, someone should confirm this. I want to make a move.

Thanks in anticipation.

Have you confirmed? I want to make a move as well

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
200+ pages since the time we took attendance here.
May God grant our heart desires.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fruitydemo(m): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
any news about Nafdac pls

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SouthSultan(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Anything ongoing @ NITT?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Skengman: 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
NDDC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
No one fit send me phone number of top official in NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION AND NATIONAL INSURANCE COMMISSION.
Please help a brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
Pls guys what level does all Nigeria institute started with
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oladapo3971:
No one fit send me phone number of top official in NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION AND NATIONAL INSURANCE COMMISSION.
Please help a brother
Is there anything ongoing in NPC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2022
usydre:
Morning guys please NCC or PTDF

PTDF
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2022
nuradeen011:

Is there anything ongoing in NPC?
Yes something is going on there

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
FIRS OOOOO...WHEN HABA

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Honestguy13577: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
NCAA... Pls any info will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hello All,
Please apart from FCSC office in Abuja, which other offices tolerate dropping of CV , be ye any agency?
Please I need the info because I purposely came to Abuja because of this.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Attahir180: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
NAMA has shared APL, I believe it’s not late to contact your connects

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
They say na any time na. Depending on wether your connection na 3G, 4G or even 5G.

keekee89:
FIRS OOOOO...WHEN HABA

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bdj88(m): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Attahir180:

Really! When was that?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Papacypaul:
Hello All,
Please apart from FCSC office in Abuja, which other offices tolerate dropping of CV , be ye any agency?
Please I need the info because I purposely came to Abuja because of this.
Abeg , anyone.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Honestguy13577: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Attahir180:

What about NCAA bro ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Timberwolves(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Papacypaul:
Abeg , anyone.

Federal Character Commission
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Timberwolves:

Federal Character Commission
Hmmmmm, my State federal character commissioner just required me to send my credentials to his WhatsApp number, do I need submit physically again?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ibrahim94:

FCC commissioner, can get you a good federal job if he or she really wants to help.

I was at my State Commissioner office last week Thursday to still remind him of his assistance as he promised since last year April. However, I've not gotten any job from him, but he said;he didn't forget me.

Fast, pray and don't put all your eggs in one basket rather seek for assistance elsewhere too.

My view.
Boss did you submit your CV to him physically?
Well, I will just be saying Hi every 7days to the commissioner on WhatsApp.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Papacypaul:
Boss did you submit your CV to him physically?
Well, I will just be saying Hi every 7days to the commissioner on WhatsApp.

Yes, Physically.

And WhatsApp.

I do send him reminder message as well.

But, Truth be told, the Chairman of the FCC is more powerful than the commissioners. If you have your way, it will be good to meet the chairman directly.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nigeria Medical and Dental Council is issuing appointment letters to who know who.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ibrahim94:

Yes, Physically.

And WhatsApp.

I do send him reminder message as well.

But, Truth be told, the Chairman of the FCC is more powerful than the commissioners. If you have your way, it will be good to meet the chairman directly.
How do one get to know the chairman?
Mrs Dankaka Muheeba

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Oladapo3971:

Yes something is going on there
okay thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folabimi(m): 5:53am On Mar 16, 2022
Hussen24:

Replacement is ongoing... But they will still dish out about 200 fresh APL, still awaiting final signature

Hi, please is there any update regarding the NBAIS APL?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bdj88(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
burantashii:
Nigeria Medical and Dental Council is issuing appointment letters to who know who.

Really? When was that?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SouthSultan(m): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nothing at NITT?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Senioreddy: 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Papacypaul:
Mrs Dankaka Muheeba

Co-ask and Interested too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 17, 2022
Papacypaul:
Mrs Dankaka Muheeba

DM

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HussenAdul, AliEsq(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.