Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6303370 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
symbolofhope:

DM
Done Sir . Thanks Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
omoh, close to 200 people are submitting CV daily at FCSC on daily basis. I just weak, to make it worse ,they claim embargo has not been lifted but mere observing the offices, one can discern they are unbounding new recruit everyday.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by audubash: 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=Papacypaul post=111114341]omoh, close to 200 people are submitting CV daily at FCSC on daily basis. I just weak, to make it worse ,they claim embargo has not been lifted but mere observing the offices, one can discern they are unbounding new recruit everyday.
[Walai l don summit my own own since September 2020, from what l heard is that people are collecting offer daily there, l even spoke with our commissioner(jig/kano) yesterday he said l should hold on and pray but l don give up already wink]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dikjaja18: 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
burantashii:
Nigeria Medical and Dental Council is issuing appointment letters to who know who.

Yes, it is true. A friend of mine got the job too.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=audubash post=111116100][/quote] chaiiii, fed jobs is for the highest bidder. I just hope the federal character commissioner of my State that request for my CV on WhatsApp actually help me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by expatriate(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Please oooh
I want to get answers very urgently

NAFDAC or NDLEA?

which pays higher level 8:02
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
expatriate:
Please oooh
I want to get answers very urgently

NAFDAC or NDLEA?

which pays higher level 8:02

NDLEA
Infact, the DG is planning to review their Salary scale.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ibrahim94:

NDLEA
Infact, the DG is planning to review their Salary scale.

Chairman / Chief Executive Officer......no DG in NDLEA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Papacypaul:
chaiiii, fed jobs is for the highest bidder. I just hope the federal character commissioner of my State that request for my CV on WhatsApp actually help me.
And its about to get tougher, d federal govt is about to empower over 400000 graduates with loan between 1m-3m for business start up but trust me 50% will use that money to pursue job slot. we are about to witness a rapid inflation with d racketeering.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
audubash:
i sent you dm bro pls respond
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adamayinla: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Pls what salary scale those institute for peace and conflict resolution use . Anyone with answers pls I will be very glad and is it a good place to work and like how much is it pls my plp
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samalicious: 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Standard organization of Nigeria (son)
Anyone knows what the pay is ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Gabicon20:

And its about to get tougher, d federal govt is about to empower over 400000 graduates with loan between 1m-3m for business start up but trust me 50% will use that money to pursue job slot. we are about to witness a rapid inflation with d racketeering.

Please how does one access such loan
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SouthSultan(m): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Papacypaul:
omoh, close to 200 people are submitting CV daily at FCSC on daily basis. I just weak, to make it worse ,they claim embargo has not been lifted but mere observing the offices, one can discern they are unbounding new recruit everyday.

Please which state is it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
princetunex:

Please how does one access such loan
Its for the exited npower beneficiaries.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBello24: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
adedoyinolawumi:
Good evening pls any information abt wen the apl would be out?
is anything cooking in CAC and what is their salary structure pls ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Greatken007(m): 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
If you are ready to chest it then Federal jobs are available... you may choose to contact us..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Greatken007:
If you are ready to chest it then Federal jobs are available... you may choose to contact us..

which one is chest it again....

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olivertwist1985: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Zoulyadaini:
200+ pages since the time we took attendance here.
May God grant our heart desires.
200 or 200,000 applicants are not too much for government to employ .The problem we have in Nigeria is selfishness, one person in account department of some ministry, agency or parasatals are collecting more than ten people salaries as a ghost workers.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBello24: 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Greatken007:
Am just asking if u know their salary scale and bonuses because I have been asking no answer concerning CAC . Anyone can help pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
If you're from taraba, try contact your FCC commissioner.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 1:26am On Mar 18, 2022
Dtish:
If you're from taraba, try contact your FCC commissioner.

I’m from taraba. What is happening?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 18, 2022
youngcizza:

which one is chest it again....

If you're ready to release your money to strangers grin. Na watin e mean be that if e no clear

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2022
Samalicious:
Standard organization of Nigeria (son)
Anyone knows what the pay is ?

Is anything going on thr please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SouthSultan(m): 9:01am On Mar 18, 2022
Please, does anyone have the contact of the FCC commissioner for Delta State?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favour233: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2022
Please who has any update on NCC?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cirochukade: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2022
All those asking about NPA, even last week some guys collected APL. It depends on the power of your connection.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2022
Pls does anyone has the FCC commissioner of ekiti state
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2022
Cirochukade:
All those asking about NPA, even last week some guys collected APL. It depends on the power of your connection.

NPA?
Can anyone confirm the above plz? So we no go and stress people base on unverified info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
Gabicon20:

How can one apply for these loans
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
Cirochukade:

Do you have a contact of someone that got? Or you saw this APLs yourself?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.