Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6229760 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2022
Jamahyel:
id someone says something like this why do u have to ask which agency’s. Omo just believe if you await anything
It's good to have faith and believe but sometimes u need some level of Clarity, so u know what u are working towards

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:57am On Mar 13, 2022
freddybonz:

It's good to have faith and believe but sometimes u need some level of Clarity, so u know what u are working towards

Aptly said.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2022
Swagsultan1:
FCT-IRS are collecting CVs at their garki office currently. You can go there and try your luck even if you don't know anyone. I hear they are specifically looking for people with background in finance this time.

Please, someone should confirm this. I want to make a move.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2022
Jamahyel:
id someone says something like this why do u have to ask which agency’s. Omo just believe if you await anything
This comment doesn't make sense at all. So because someone is expecting something, the person shouldn't ask for direction. What if his/her connect told him/her to inform him whenever something is happening in a particular agency?

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jabrill(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
I had a dream that I've collected APL

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
jabrill:
I had a dream that I've collected APL
LoL....if ur dreams come to pass ( as in u have a good track record of seeing visions) then fine, if not u don too think of Apl na why, u think and talk about it a lot

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theidealguy151: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hahaha. Nigerians are really funny. We love criticising everything. Always looking for faults where there's none. Can't fathom how and why it's a problem for him to ask what he asked.
Jamahyel:

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Theidealguy151:
Hahaha. Nigerians are really funny. We love criticising everything. Always looking for faults where there's none. Can't fathom how and why it's a problem for him to ask what he asked.
if he tells the agency, and letters don’t fly out, some people will come and start criticizing him that he is giving false information.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
This group nah wah, av b following this group for 5years now, nobody has say boy bring ur CV, at least let me help u submit so DAT me too can b hopeful like you guys even dou its didt work out, at least av submitted my CV in government office

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
opj21:
This group nah wah, av b following this group for 5years now, nobody has say boy bring ur CV, at least let me help u submit so DAT me too can b hopeful like you guys even dou its didt work out, at least av submitted my CV in government office
Life is not that easy, nothing is free in this life except of course the Lord decides to look into ur matter if not nothing is free, u know how many pple even hold money never still see work to buy?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiolang: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
I’m perceiving Firs APL in few weeks ����
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedoyinolawumi: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Good evening pls any information abt wen the apl would be out?
Swagsultan1:
Corporate affairs commission (CAC) slot available for sale for 1m. If you are in Abuja and you are interested, Hmu let's talk.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by biggest26: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
Please any info about NPA recruiting and giving out APL’s??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Swagsultan1:
Nah bro. It's half payment before letter and the remaining half after letter. You can bring a lawyer and the seller has their own lawyer/witness too. It is legit, I don't know how else to convince you sha. I'm only a front for someone and it's someone I trust very well.
Sale of jobs is illegal and voided by law from the beginning. No learned human being or a lawyer can be a party to that because any default cannot be enforceable in a law court. The seller is already a criminal and will never involve a genuine lawyer but only his partner in crime. If a true lawyer is involved, the seller will be arrested and prosecuted.
This deal could be real or fake. Trade with caution because u re on ur own

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dojnr4real: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
biggest26:
Please any info about NPA recruiting and giving out APL’s??
Did you hear anything?
I am also NPA hopeful.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
bugatti453:
Please any connect or info on DSS?
next year. After elections.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Swagsultan1:
Corporate affairs commission (CAC) slot available for sale for 1m. If you are in Abuja and you are interested, Hmu let's talk.
I'm interested but I'm in kaduna
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 7:49am On Mar 14, 2022
Morning guys please NCC or PTDF
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Attahir180: 8:16am On Mar 14, 2022
Choose anyone
usydre:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 8:21am On Mar 14, 2022
usydre:

Ptdf please is anything going on thr
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrCGPA(m): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2022
I am still ready to buy genuine slot for Electrical Electronic Engineers in any agency but not Ministry.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2022
usydre:
NCC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 14, 2022
usydre:
NCC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2022

Thanks in anticipation.

Have you confirmed? I want to make a move as well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2022
Swagsultan1:
FCT-IRS are collecting CVs at their garki office currently. You can go there and try your luck even if you don't know anyone. I hear they are specifically looking for people with background in finance this time.
Is it at the security post or HR department?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beststriker9(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2022
whippersnapper:
next year. After elections.
source please?��
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Albaz: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2022

Thanks in anticipation.

Have you confirmed? I want to make a move as well [/quote]

Pls sadiq4764 their are collecting CV pls do inform me...09020189768
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Beststriker9:
source please?��
my dad

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 11:59am On Mar 14, 2022
Abiolang:
u wan cause another panic for people ABI? Them say tham say too much for this first something.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Abiolang:
u wan cause another panic for people ABI? Them say tham say too much for this firs something.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Who agencies that are currently accepting CV or about to recruit ?

philipianlobbos

(1) (2) (3) ... (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Abcdx(m), Hassan52(m), SmartNYSC, Gboy4444, Yahaya79, kkkp, Brightlight123, Gabicon20 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.