Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6301788 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fadeelah24(f): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
I asked same question, no response
Favour233:
Please who has any update on NCC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ItzDaprince: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ItzDaprince: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
topiiiiiiii:
The anger in me when I open this thrend and see NATForce, please i thought we had all agreed to move on. Na wire remain for una now o. I come in peace sha.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/03/17/stakeholders-back-proposed-natforce-bill-amid-customs-opposition/%3famp=1

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firecross: 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Please what about Nasrda?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
Camoready:

I’m from taraba. What is happening?

He was compiling names for federal medical centre yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
SouthSultan:
Please, does anyone have the contact of the FCC commissioner for Delta State?
DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Good evening house..
Please, does anyone have the contact of the FCC commissioner for Ondo State? Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danielomisco(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
FCC COMMISSIONER TARABA OR PLATEAU(THEIR NUMBER PLS)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hersserbi3(f): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Good evening all, pls I reside in Ibadan. I'm a graduate and I need any Federal job. Please,help me. God bless you all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Djei: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olubidex: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Please guys help me FCC commissioner for Kwara State. Thanks fam
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Djei:
Can anybody help? NCC, NNPC, CBN and NIMASA which is the best
Hmm some pple are richly favoured. Na only one person get all these links and connect.
For me:
1. Nimasa
2. Nnpc
3. Ncc
4. Cbn

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eyo44: 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Which ministry or agency is under the jurisdiction of cross river state fcc commissioner. Pls someone help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FieldMarshal88: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Djei:
In terms of salary, allowances & career prospect/Exposure.
1.NNPC
2.NCC
3.Nimasa
4.CBN

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Djei:

1. NIMASA
2. NCC
3. NNPC
4. CBN
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
Djei:
Haba oga ....Jst take one n leave d rest for others biko

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Senioreddy: 4:29am On Mar 19, 2022
SouthSultan:

Co-asking
Please o I'll appreciate any useful info and the contact of this man o.
Kindly help a brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pweetymaro97(f): 7:00am On Mar 19, 2022
SouthSultan:

I'm co-asking too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yasheki1(m): 7:08am On Mar 19, 2022
Please nsia
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2022
yasheki1:
Please what is the salary structure and career prospects of FAMILY HOMES FUNDS LIMITED please it is urgent

I heard it's above 200k.
Same range with NSIA.

PLEASE IS ANYTHING HAPPENING THERE?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yasheki1(m): 7:54am On Mar 19, 2022
Dtish:

I heard it's above 200k.
Same range with NSIA.

PLEASE IS ANYTHING HAPPENING THERE?

No i studied Qs and i have intrest in Real estate i will like to work there please if anyone has connection PLEASE BELP A BROTHER

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2022
yasheki1:

No i studied Qs and i have intrest in Real estate i will like to work there please if anyone has connection PLEASE BELP A BROTHER
so why did you now say "its urgent" when u asked of d salary smiley shocked cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ablemax(m): 9:30am On Mar 19, 2022
HeroHero:

Hmm so pple are richly favoured. Na only one person get all these links and connect.
For me:
1. Nimasa
2. Nnpc
3. Ncc
4. Cbn

Brother. Remember me with the least one
so dar man can survive
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2022
Djei:

Pls can u message me here. I want to discuss some things with u

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
Good day. Pls, any available Navy slot. I need it for my younger brother. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SouthSultan(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hello, please who knows the FCC address in Abuja? And is that where the commissioners have their offices?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
SouthSultan:
Hello, please who knows the FCC address in Abuja? And is that where the commissioners have their offices?
Area1 ,both FCSC and FCC office are close, just across street. Tell Cab,Area1 Custom
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kay005: 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Papacypaul:
Area1 ,both FCSC and FCC office are close, just across street. Tell Cab,Area1 Custom

Yeah FCC and FCSC are close to each other around that Custom office but I think that side is Wuse and not Area 1. Though you can get cab going to Wuse in Area 1.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
The address is Maputo street, Wuse Zone 3.

Best stop for someone not conversant with this city is the popular Berger roundabout from where one can board a kabu kabu and get off at “Zone 3 under bridge” which is an overhead pedestrian bridge next to the Maputo street, FCC is about 100 meter walk into the street from there.

Kay005:

Yeah FCC and FCSC are close to each other around that Custom office but I think that side is Wuse and not Area 1. Though you can get cab going to Wuse in Area 1.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by meetgaya: 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
SouthSultan:
Wuse zone 3 close to fcsc and custom office
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 4:32am On Mar 20, 2022
Please can anyone tell me any A list agency currently gearing up to recruit or currently recruiting? Preferably something within the purview of FCC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lilting: 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Please is there any latest on EFCC recruitment.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mrlastborn(m), Clemence6969, Alfredd16, afas1, Aminu378, Ibrochaka(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.