Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6298727 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Please I am looking for your candid advise I am 38, just graduated with 2:1 in B.tech Computer Science, I am looking 28, do you advise me to just reduce my age and go for service or I should just collect my exemption and utilize every given opportunity to the fullest.

NCC on my mind but I don't know what will fall on my lap, I just know that I can manifest it if I want it bad enough
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Just sad. No one can give us reliable information on when polytechnics and universities will give out APL or even recruit.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by theeweekend: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Pls pls pls I need an input on this. I have read several threads where people claim that efcc salary is up to 400k and that their salary have been reviewed. Some claim that it depends on the department and that their salary is not the same. Like if you are in operations, that’s where you earn up to that amount. I want to know if this is really true. Is the salary up to 400k or does it depend on the department.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
theeweekend:
Pls pls pls I need an input on this. I have read several threads where people claim that efcc salary is up to 400k and that their salary have been reviewed. Some claim that it depends on the department and that their salary is not the same. Like if you are in operations, that’s where you earn up to that amount. I want to know if this is really true. Is the salary up to 400k or does it depend on the department.

Seconded.

Is anything happening there?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aligs: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
theeweekend:

Pls read the news articles about the police protest for salary increase and it was stated that... "A level 03 officer with EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) earns N280,000 monthly, while a police constable on the same level earns N45,700." I think this confirms for you that a level 8 or graduate entry level salary should be around 400k.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hussen24:
Nigerian Port Authority (NPA) is sharing APL... �. A minister secure 3APLs for his relatives
please how true is this cos i heard none was given.they are just collecting cv. But soon and its from reliable source
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Amajee:
please how true is this cos i heard none was given.they are just collecting cv. But soon and its from reliable source
AMAC press bottom
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
aligs:

Pls read the news articles about the police protest for salary increase and it was stated that... "A level 03 officer with EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) earns N280,000 monthly, while a police constable on the same level earns N45,700." I think this confirms for you that a level 8 or graduate entry level salary should be around 400k.

I read it, EFCC level 08 is 490k according to the police.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
GideonG:
Please I am looking for your candid advise I am 38, just graduated with 2:1 in B.tech Computer Science, I am looking 28, do you advise me to just reduce my age and go for service or I should just collect my exemption and utilize every given opportunity to the fullest.

NCC on my mind but I don't know what will fall on my lap, I just know that I can manifest it if I want it bad enough
Nobody has advise for me to reduce my age and do nysc or collect exemption letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by theeweekend: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
Not yet. But I’m guessing something will happen by the middle of the year. the list I’m about to make has not even been sent. I was told before the week runs out.
Ibrahim94:

Seconded.

Is anything happening there?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by theeweekend: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nice input.
aligs:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by theeweekend: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Then efcc should be one of the best places to work in Nigeria. But when good places are mentioned, I hardly hear the place being mentioned. Maybe their allowances are not that good. But the salary is good.
Astertes:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
theeweekend:
Then efcc should be one of the best places to work in Nigeria. But when good places are mentioned, I hardly hear the place being mentioned. Maybe their allowances are not that good. But the salary is good.
the people I know that work I’m Efcc are rich.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
GideonG:

Nobody has advise for me to reduce my age and do nysc or collect exemption letter?
; Make sure it tally with your NIM or BVN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Astertes:

Yes it’s true my brother works thr detective superintendent that’s thr level 8 within two years he has transform totally

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Lutie20:

Yes it’s true my brother works thr detective superintendent that’s thr level 8 within two years he has transform totally

Waoooo, congratulations to him and your family.

Did he pass through NDA or civilian?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
brijibs:
Any update on NSCDC too?
They are sharing APLs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ibrahim94:

Waoooo, congratulations to him and your family.

Did he pass through NDA or civilian?

Its NDA last two years

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by WalexyWWE: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Omo my senator keep telling me there is no work o. He said work is scarce but what I’m seeing here is totally different. What should I believe now. He doesn’t even believe me anytime I tell him a certain agency is recruiting he told me they are all lies
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 24, 2022
Amajee:

I can't just wake up and post lies. What will I gain?. The people that were given are people i know personally and they have already done there documentation.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chiomzybaby20: 5:50am On Mar 24, 2022
Please how can one secure a good government job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 6:27am On Mar 24, 2022
WalexyWWE:
Omo my senator keep telling me there is no work o. He said work is scarce but what I’m seeing here is totally different. What should I believe now. He doesn’t even believe me anytime I tell him a certain agency is recruiting he told me they are all lies
Know the committees he's a member. Get a job recommendation letters from him and send to MDA . Keep asking when they're going to recruit/replacement and start bombarding the Sen with updates. Give him the acknowledgement.
Name the committees, let's help you list the MDA here

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 7:24am On Mar 24, 2022
WalexyWWE:

What so the name of your Senator? I'll tell you the committee s(h)e is chairing.

From there, you can look for an agency under he or her supervision.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 7:25am On Mar 24, 2022
Hussen24:

I can't just wake up and post lies. What will I gain?. The people that were given are people i know personally and they have already done there documentation.

I can't doubt your information.

Good morning bro...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 7:44am On Mar 24, 2022
kzubyar:
AMAC press bottom
please where are people submitting CV for NPA?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 8:15am On Mar 24, 2022
Hussen24:

okay thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chovnosky: 8:47am On Mar 24, 2022
Omo so nobody get any info on NCC

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jabrill(m): 8:51am On Mar 24, 2022
Hussen24:

Hussain Can I have your phone number please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 9:15am On Mar 24, 2022
Documentation?
Hussen24:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TSoul(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Those of us wey no get Senator or Connect or Money to buy the job..................Na God we get and He is enough for me!

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2022
How come so many pple asked about FIRS and no one could give an update....FIRS don relocate go Ukraine?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 10:38am On Mar 24, 2022
Federal university of agriculture kebbi �
NCC �
CBN�
PTDF�
National Library�
Press your connect
They are dishing out APL, confirmed from different sources.
Please that's all I know..dont bombard me with too many questions.
Goodluck

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omana, Vasgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.