Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6243132 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummiejumjum: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
peepydelano:
Even a CRK graduate can work there as far as Nigeria is concerned

Peppydelano I’ve been sending you mails but you’ve not been responding
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Honestguy13577: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Pls any information about NCAA ?
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BettieD: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
peepydelano:
grin
peepydelano:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yunqdady: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chovnosky: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
any update on NCC ? Please anybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
@Hussen24
Senior man thanks for your replied on EFCC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufnussy: 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Please who knows the salary and benefits for entry level at NBS ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by brijibs: 5:36am On Mar 22, 2022
Hello, all.
Please, any update on TCN?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by brijibs: 5:36am On Mar 22, 2022
Any update on NSCDC too?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by St3v3nson: 6:41am On Mar 22, 2022
brijibs:
Any update on NSCDC too?

What's happening @ civil defence....is there any update
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2022
yunqdady:
Who knows about fmc keffi and fmc makurdi and Bida regarding internship? Does one need legs?

FMC keffi, if you are qualified u will get it

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2022
When is ndlea recruitments starting pls?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2022
So the almighty first quarter everybody couldn't stop talking about is ending next week

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oteikwu16(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2022
Does anyone have any information concerning FFS replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Pls someone should help me with a Job biko before I fall into depression, I beg you it has not been easy with me.. Studied Agricultural Economics & Extension, Based in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by temmybaba(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Any idea about how much NDDC pay electrical engineer at entry level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yunqdady: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
A Senator is one of the easiest people to get a job through in this country unless he doesn't want to help. A house of assembly member is as useless as the word useless can get.

yunqdady:
Can a senator who is a relative use influence to secure federal job for you? What about State House of Assembly member?

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adainter(m): 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Good day my people, pls where vacancy dey now or about recruit plsss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SouthSultan(m): 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Does anyone know any Polytechnic or University recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Adainter:
Good day my people, pls where vacancy dey now or about recruit plsss
According to our elders in this group, FIRS, NPA & Customs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thaiwwo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
St3v3nson:

What's happening @ civil defence....is there any update
yes lots are happening.
As I am talking to you right now, letters are flying to the lucky ones. So if you know anybody that promise you slots start to be disturbing them.
Last week over 300+ APL were dashed out as a slots

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ucman1(m): 12:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Depression? Lol
Not that there is no job over there, you just want high paying job

Bluev:
Pls someone should help me with a Job biko before I fall into depression, I beg you it has not been easy with me.. Studied Agricultural Economics & Extension, Based in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 3:15am On Mar 23, 2022
ucman1:
Depression? Lol
Not that there is no job over there, you just want high paying job

My brother not really after the high paying jobs cause me no get connect and money to buy o, but if such comes my way why not...
Me just need something to carry dey manage life for the time being. It's not easy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amky: 5:10am On Mar 23, 2022
Who knows anything about hyppadec. In terms of pay, allowances. How good is the place?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joy4everA(f): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2022
Pls any information about federal fire service recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2022
thaiwwo:

yes lots are happening.
As I am talking to you right now, letters are flying to the lucky ones. So if you know anybody that promise you slots start to be disturbing them.
Last week over 300+ APL were dashed out as a slots

Thought they are done with 2019 recruitment exercise.

Anyway, anything can over night in this country of ours.

How much is their pay self?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2022
Any latest update on FIRS.. ??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2022
FIRS, plssssss any update..?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FieldMarshal88: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2022
FIRS don turn to something else. It is like nobody has an idea what is really happening there.
Carliepherp:
Any latest update on FIRS.. ??

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
FieldMarshal88:
FIRS don turn to something else. It is like nobody has an idea what is really happening there.

No single person out of plenty firs hopeful has received or seen APL this year. We only keep seeing post here that they share letter everyday or every last month.
If there is anyone that have seen firs APL this year should confirm to us.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ololade1999 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.