Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6302048 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 12:18am On Apr 07, 2022
quote author=Hussen24 post=111583978]I was just informed that EFCC are secretly collecting CVs at their HQ. If you have someone at the headquarters you can try your luck.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 2:55am On Apr 07, 2022
Amajee:
Dan Allah i need confirm update on this efcc. Coz i was promise a slot once they stated by the chairman himself through my dad.so I don't want to give false information. Coz the NPA own was not true coz he spoke with MD koko but he said they will do it.
I know Hussen24 is quite certain about the news. And there were other people here that verified what he said. So I think you should try your luck. There’s no bad in trying after all. Should you be told otherwise at the EFCC, then maybe it’s because they’re secretly recruiting - that is usually for a selected few

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dikjaja18: 5:00am On Apr 07, 2022
Yes it is true "because the chairman himself called my uncle to bring my CV and he has also told my uncle that he has gotten my CV. So I am waiting for the next step to know if it is secretly or openly recruitment". That's a response from a friend that I know. But I pray everything works out.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2022
Dikjaja18:
Yes it is true "because the chairman himself called my uncle to bring my CV and he has also told my uncle that he has gotten my CV. So I am waiting for the next step to know if it is secretly or openly recruitment". That's a response from a friend that I know. But I pray everything works out.
Which Agency are you referring to, Please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HenryHO(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2022
[code][/code]
HarunaWest:
Yup there will be replacement. Infact all replacements have been carried out. They haven't just been handed appointment letters. The ones in state commands now are those in the Master List. However, I don't know if they (Replacement) are to join those in state commands now or they will join during training. My contact isn't willing to spill more info.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dikjaja18: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2022
AbdulAkpan:
Which Agency are you referring to, Please?

EFCC bro. And I ask him how he can help me too but he said till he hear the next step.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Amajee:
Dan Allah i need confirm update on this efcc. Coz i was promise a slot once they stated by the chairman himself through my dad.so I don't want to give false information. Coz the NPA own was not true coz he spoke with MD koko but he said they will do it.

Duk abunda kaga na posting gaskiyane, I have many PAs to reps and senators as friends, mostly from kastina. So what I hear from them in relation to recruitment is what I post here But aI will still further make inquiry on NPA stuff.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadadaYusta: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
How much does NNPC pay in terms of monthly salary?
Please help guys
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
Toh nagode.
Hussen24:

Duk abunda kaga na posting gaskiyane, I have many PAs to reps and senators as friends, mostly from kastina. So what I hear from them in relation to recruitment is what I post here But aI will still further make inquiry on NPA stuff.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadadaYusta:
What does upfront mean? How much does NNPC and NDDC pay in terms of monthly salary? Please help guys �
Please is anything happening in Nnpc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadadaYusta: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
peepydelano:
Please is anything happening in Nnpc?

I dont know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Okay thanks
Moha7:

I know Hussen24 is quite certain about the news. And there were other people here that verified what he said. So I think you should try your luck. There’s no bad in trying after all. Should you be told otherwise at the EFCC, then maybe it’s because they’re secretly recruiting - that is usually for a selected few
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hussen24:

Malam Hussen, kai ma dan Katsina ne ke nan? It’s a pleasure to meet a brother on this forum

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SouthSultan(m): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
symbolofhope:
Sorry please am not trying to derail the thread who knows about SAHCO (skyway aviation)PLC MANAGEMENT TRAINEE, the pay? And the nature of the job
Which role will be given to a degree in civil Engineering if employed?

Please, how was your test? Did you get a confirmation mail after you submitted?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tuffa001: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Moha7:

Malam Hussen, kai ma dan Katsina ne ke nan? It’s a pleasure to meet a brother on this forum
I'm also from katsina, nice to meet yeah. Cheers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gentlemern(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
Any information about FERMA or Federal Ministry of Works Please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Attahir180: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Malam hussen, ya azumi, ya ibada.

Please do have any information regarding NCDMB recruitment
Asha ruwa lahiya.
Hussen24:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Herlymerh: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
pls do you have any idea regarding NDIC i am also from katsina Nice meeting you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tuffa001:

I'm also from katsina, nice to meet yeah. Cheers
Weren’t you the one that asked me for Rt. Hon. Kusada’s phone number?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Herlymerh:
pls do you have any idea regarding NDIC i am also from katsina Nice meeting you
Hajiya Halima, kema ‘yar garin mu ce? Haha! Ashe dai muna da yawa. My friend is serving at the NDIC HQ in Abuja. Although he just started, I reckon he might know a thing or two about the recruitment

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
Attahir180:
Malam hussen, ya azumi, ya ibada.

Please do have any information regarding NCDMB recruitment
Asha ruwa lahiya.

Nooo Sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Moha7:

No Sir, I live in KD but I studied there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hussen24:

Wait.. ko Hussaini ne - friend din su The Game?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hussen24:

Mr Hussain please i send e-mail, there is an issue i want discuss with you, asha ruwa lhy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
I know of people who submitted to EFCC chairman since ending February and awaiting the next step of the recruitment so maybe you should remind him. Amma wasu mutane kiran su direct za ayi Saboda karfin connection to Bawa so maybe that’s your case. Amma tabbas, efcc na karban cv
Amajee:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Moha7:

Wait.. ko Hussaini ne - friend din su The Game?
Edited

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ucman1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Suddenly everybody is from Katsina grin....
Oluwa Biko run am for easterners and southerner!

Comes 2023, Aso villa is definitely for us grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viktor1991: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Please house, is there any update from NASRDA? I was told replacement would be carried out since March but nothing has been done in that regards yet. Please anyone with useful info?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadadaYusta:
What does upfront mean?
How much does NNPC and NDDC pay in terms of monthly salary?
Please help guys �
dis EFCC stuff is true fa wlhhhh, but wat am worry about shi ne when zasu bada APL din nee
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Glitteritta:
I know of people who submitted to EFCC chairman since ending February and awaiting the next step of the recruitment so maybe you should remind him. Amma wasu mutane kiran su direct za ayi Saboda karfin connection to Bawa so maybe that’s your case. Amma tabbas, efcc na karban cv
I think replacement ne not recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ziz123:
I think replacement ne not recruitment
U mean yanxuuu akwai Wanda already sun karbiii APL letter, cos me irin fat kind 16 of march na bada CV na
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
Glitteritta:
ya nee give me ur contact ur contact

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, Jalo60(m), yusufdayo1, Biokana(m), Vasgas, rash47(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.