Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6244393 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tuffa001: 3:32pm On May 01, 2022
dareh85:
there is embargo on fcsc recruitment
.......and also federal tertiary institutions (FTI) too, but the embargo will be lifted anytime soon from insider.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tuffa001: 3:36pm On May 01, 2022
Amajee:
Nafdac....
Federal fire service replacement...try ur luck
@Amajee
Have they disbursed 2022 budget ne?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danat: 4:02pm On May 01, 2022
Pls what of someone who has collected Apl in February? Does the embargo still apply
Tuffa001:

.......and also federal tertiary institutions (FTI) too, but the embargo will be lifted anytime soon from insider.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekeyz(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2022
Good afternoon, please can anyone help me with contact or address of Senator Godswill Akpabio the Minister of Niger Delta Development Commission in Abuja, I want to deliver something for him.

Please, it's urgent ���
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 5:35pm On May 01, 2022
Amajee:
Nafdac....

Is anything going on in nafdac
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dareh85: 5:44pm On May 01, 2022
Tuffa001:

wen will embargo be lifted
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 6:13pm On May 01, 2022
Tuffa001:

@Amajee
Have they disbursed 2022 budget ne?
pls is 2022 budget be disbursed ? And can 2022 employment started

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joy4everA(f): 7:22pm On May 01, 2022
Pls when is the recruitment for federal fire service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acc2020(m): 8:29pm On May 01, 2022
Wats the latest on INEC recruitment/replacement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2022
Amajee:
Nafdac....

is fire service in the replacement process or they have started sharing Appointment Letters ? please kindly reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nkechinyere41(f): 9:25pm On May 01, 2022
Edonnaa:

Is anything going on in nafdac

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nkechinyere41(f): 9:48pm On May 01, 2022
Anything happening there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ilyasom(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2022
Amajee:
Nafdac....
Bro any info about the federal fire own
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 12:18am On May 02, 2022
NAFDAC: what stage are they pls? Have they started sharing APL or the process is at early stage?

Amajee:
Nafdac....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 12:47am On May 02, 2022
Tuffa001:

. Federal University of agriculture Zuru shared Apl last month. Both academic and non academics.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 1:28am On May 02, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:00am On May 02, 2022
Please who can help me with the federal fire service replacement
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 4:10am On May 02, 2022
Amajee:
. Federal University of agriculture Zuru shared Apl last month. Both academic and non academics.

please is the fire service sharing APL now ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 4:11am On May 02, 2022
Moha7:

is this new capturing or verification? because my Uncle who is the CMD of a Federal Hospital said after sallah he will bring recruit.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:09am On May 02, 2022
GEJTILL2019:

is this new capturing or verification? because my Uncle who is the CMD of a Federal Hospital said after sallah he will bring recruit.

Which hospital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2022
Barka Da Sallah. Who can connect me with Vita information about citizens and leadership training center cltc replacement/recruitment? Becos they promise to recruit before the end of 2021 budget. Help me out
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Medianna(f): 9:09pm On May 02, 2022
Danat:
Pls gentlemen I need a guide here. Is Apl a guarantee of job? I am asking because I recieved apl in February + ippis done, but I have not been given date to resume, or salary. Experienced input please

You did not mention the nature of the job. But that's fine
Base on my experience you should not wait for them to call you first. That was how I missed documentation
Start visiting the working place regular to know what's up.( security men are well informed more than some staff)
The only difference is I didn't have any delay in salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlayMaker14: 6:07am On May 03, 2022
Medianna:

You did not mention the nature of the job. But that's fine
Base on my experience you should not wait for them to call you first.
Start visiting the working place regular to know what's up.( security men are well informed more than some staff)
The only difference is I didn't have any delay in salary
Congratulations.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 7:20am On May 03, 2022
Yaroadamu:
pls is 2022 budget be disbursed ? And can 2022 employment started
Mr Adams, you were all over the thread the other day asking for advice on making a choice. I asked you a question, you went AWOL. You are back now asking about budgets and when employment will start. IMHO, I think you should take time out to update the house, so individuals that find themselves in your shoe (predicament) can swim along the right decision too.
Cheers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2022
nikola:

Mr Adams, you were all over the thread the other day asking for advice on making a choice. I asked you a question, you went AWOL. You are back now asking about budgets and when employment will start. IMHO, I think you should take time out to update the house, so individuals that find themselves in your shoe (predicament) can swim along the right decision too.
Cheers
Yes the process of the recruitment is at federal character commission now which i don't no after there where next that is y am asking, and i think they are waiting for 2022 budget to disbursed before they can give out apl but anyone can try his) her luck becos i learned they are doing replacement up to 200 slot so we should all try our best brother good morning

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 8:25am On May 03, 2022
Yaroadamu:
Yes the process of the recruitment is at federal character commission now which i don't no after there where next that is y am asking, and i think they are waiting for 2022 budget to disbursed before they can give out apl but anyone can try his) her luck becos i learned they are doing replacement up to 200 slot so we should all try our best brother good morning
Good morning I sent you a mail since last week please respond .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 10:28am On May 03, 2022
Yaroadamu:
We are grateful for the update. The issue here is your/my knowledge of their salary is non-existent. So, I asked where you reside? You know why? So that you take a trip to their office and ask a staff. It seems it's a new establishment and these things seem novel to us down here. Just do an internet search for the office and proceed to the lokay with questions.
Cheers brother.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Medianna(f): 11:11am On May 03, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Congratulations.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 11:51am On May 03, 2022
Happy Eidul-Fitr Celebrations to you all. May Allah make us to witness more of it in good health and wealth.
It's been a while, hope you're all doing good..
My regards to everyone over here.
Danqujigy

31 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 12:02pm On May 03, 2022
danqujigy:
Happy Eidul-Fitr Celebrations to you all. May Allah make us to witness more of it in good health and wealth.
Danqujigy

We really missed you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 12:53pm On May 03, 2022
danqujigy:
Danqujigy
Eid Mubarak man. Where have you been? Hope you and the entire family are very ok?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2022
danqujigy:
Danqujigy
Eil Mubarak brother!
عيد مبارك

تقبل الله منا ومنكم

Taqabbal-Allaahu Minnaa Wa Minkum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hannychic, Yahaya79, Oppy2020, TTnx, Success1930, Maiturare1, Moh99, Ibrochaka(m), Amna1(m), TariqK, KhalilAK(m), Gabicon20, Nadingo, Sadiq4764 and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.