Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6244167 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dannyhonda:
There is something u simply don't know when it comes to the training, but no be my mouth u go hear say this person na witch my brother lol.
I agree that your first priority is to make money but joining the force for such won't end well cause u might not even enjoy it. Reason been, u tend to lose interest as time goes on. Ask any military personnel for example and there will tell u more. You can join other agency but anything related to security ain't easy and automatically u are a govt property, they can use u anyhow till the day u retire, sacked or die. Joining for the love of it dey happen but if u join for that money gangan, u tend to lose interest, try and make your research. May God help us and bless Nigeria
Following ur narratives. The issue of slot should have been cancelled because they are not joining for love. It still narrowed down to what I told u earlier. They used it to settle jobless relatives/friends also make money and help their families.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Some people picked because of slot doesn't have to do with them been jobless, don't mix it together & some are picked because of that but try and ask them sincerely if they are enjoying the so called "Money" itself most especially "Army" like the recruits. For example, when it comes to military or paramilitary, the northerners doesn't joke with it cause they love it unlike the other side. I can beg for slot doesn't mean I don't have something doing like a job, let's try and differentiate the two but it doesn't mean some doesn't join because they are jobless.
Like I previously said, I don't need u to accept my own point cause we are different and we don't think the same, everyone should go for what he or she wants, I just drop an advice that's all. It's left for who so ever that wanna take it, should kindly do and anyone that doesn't want to take it can as well ignore. The overall main point has to do with "Joining for passion in order not to have regrets" shikena
HeroHero:

Following ur narratives. The issue of slot should have been cancelled because they are not joining for love. It still narrowed down to what I told u earlier. They used it to settle jobless relatives/friends also make money and help their families.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
[pls who no about citizens and leadership training center and there salary pls
ote author=Danielomisco post=112329816]nice reply....[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pls who no about citizens and leadership training center cltc salary and are they parastatal? Pls is very urgent thank you all

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by faisalonline14: 4:56am On Apr 28, 2022
Yaroadamu:
Pls who no about citizens and leadership training center cltc salary and are they parastatal? Pls is very urgent thank you all

You can check this website. https://www.mysalaryscale.com/company/citizenship-and-leadership-training-centre-cltc/salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 6:02am On Apr 28, 2022
What i mean is citizens and leadership training center cltc is it a government agency and how is there salary structure? Pls very urgent. Someone should help me let me know urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heryoub22(m): 11:53am On Apr 28, 2022
NewDelhi:

Oga you're the one to get your facts right and stop arguing with him.

I no fit follow your argue unless I no sabi say u be troll.
No be and u go follow enter that rabbit hole
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heryoub22(m): 11:53am On Apr 28, 2022
Gensanusi:

Cadet detective inspector February 2020 POP Afaka NDA

Allow am dey cap rubbish.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Pls i need someone clarification on citizens and leadership training center cltc salary and is it a good place to work? Becos i want to no about it before i will fail in making choice pls, a good heart person should pls help me out urgent God bless you all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Good Afternoon Good people of Nairaland

Please any latest infor on Nigerian Customs Service i.e the supplementary recruitment?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Any news on Nsitf

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nobody to help me confirm about citizens and leadership training center cltc salary and how strong is it better than federal institution? We are about to start interview soon pls help a soul urgent.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ujunwaa12:
Any news on Nsitf
yes my friend was called last week to submit his documents again tru a director
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ojoto1: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yaroadamu:
Nobody to help me confirm about citizens and leadership training center cltc salary and how strong is it better than federal institution? We are about to start interview soon pls help a soul urgent.

The Presidency has approved the appointment of Adesoji Eniade as Director-General/CEO of the Citizenship and Leadership Training Centre (CLTC) for a period of four years.

The appointee is a seasoned administrator and member of the National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS) who has had a most distinguished career in the civil service that saw him rise to the position of Head of Service (HoS) in Oyo State.

With this appointment, Eniade is to develop the processes of empowering Nigerians for good citizenship, while guaranteeing sustainable value re-orientation, which are at the core of the mandate of the CLTC.

The centre is a parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ojoto1:

The Presidency has approved the appointment of Adesoji Eniade as Director-General/CEO of the Citizenship and Leadership Training Centre (CLTC) for a period of four years.

The appointee is a seasoned administrator and member of the National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS) who has had a most distinguished career in the civil service that saw him rise to the position of Head of Service (HoS) in Oyo State.

With this appointment, Eniade is to develop the processes of empowering Nigerians for good citizenship, while guaranteeing sustainable value re-orientation, which are at the core of the mandate of the CLTC.

The centre is a parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development.
thank you God but pls do no there salary structure and is the organization better than federal institution eg federal university? Pls Help Me out they want to make a choice for me pls me is very urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yaroadamu:
thank you God but pls do no there salary structure and is the organization better than federal institution eg federal university? Pls Help Me out they want to make a choice for me pls me is very urgent
Please sir check your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Abcdx:
Please any info on ITF?
please any news?& when should someone be expecting APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yaroadamu:

I think its CONPSS but can't be more than CONRAIS . Their training officers get allowances mostly when military/paramilitary or all these uniformed organizations come on training. No work in their centers, rarely see staffs there. ~100k max
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
id4sho:

I think its CONPSS but can't be more than CONRAIS . Their training officers get allowances mostly when military/paramilitary or all these uniformed organizations come on training. No work in their centers, rarely see staffs there. ~100k max
Thank you so much i really appreciate pls is the place better than federal university interns of promotion and good allowance etc pls advice me i appreciate u May God reward u. Help me urgent before i make a choice thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yaroadamu:
Thank you so much i really appreciate pls is the place better than federal university interns of promotion and good allowance etc pls advice me i appreciate u May God reward u. Help me urgent before i make a choice thanks
Honestly, I don't know their working conditions.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FieldMarshal88: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Anyone with any information about FIRS should help. Please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Please who can help me get into NNRA or NITDA. Help me with the name of God please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
EbubeMiraclee:
please any news?& when should someone be expecting APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
[quote author=JaiJaigyal post=112351026]Please who can help me get into NNRA or NITDA. Help me with the name of God please

Are they recruitingor when are they likely to recruit
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobioba1: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
Pls anyone with information on the newly esterblish polytechnics and colleges of education, when are they giving letters.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tobioba1:
Pls anyone with information on the newly esterblish polytechnics and colleges of education, when are they giving letters.
It appears that Federal tertiary Institutions are the most difficult places to get job these days, especially the existing ones. . I have been expecting appointment letter from a Federal Polytechnic since early last year, even when I was assured that the letters are ready. Worst still, the Rector will soon leave office. This IPPIS stuff is really messing things up
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Husssein how’s d ramadan hope ure ok, abut dat EFCC stof, are there going to give us APL or there willl text us for exammm

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Husssein/amajeee I had som people are talking about slot, does that Dey we’re talking about slot are there going to treat dem same with those dat Dey willl calll for exammm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
I want u to make it clear for forrrr me please, am waiting for ur rely
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thaiwwo(m): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Shazz1:
Good Afternoon Good people of Nairaland

Please any latest infor on Nigerian Customs Service i.e the supplementary recruitment?
As of today, there is no any information. All fingers are crossed
Let keep on praying to be counted among the shortlisted ones

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aisha92, Matmaye, Dan112, hannychic, Lenaaa, Gboy4444, Mahonnne, pappydeewhy, Sultan8 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.