Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6325742 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) ... (2265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jamahyel:
Cbn, ndic, firs, nimasa, ncaa, efcc, nnpc, dia, nia,Faan,npa, shippers. Are we ready?

Please is anything happening @ nnpc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
freddybonz:

Okay, if u actually feel it's enough from ur survey u can go ahead for the masters if u are sure u are not coming back to Nigeria, if u are 100% sure u can get residency in Canada after ur masters go ahead if not think twice
Thank you very much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
emeritus007:

Do you have a sure plug to fix you in top agencies? If no, go to Canada.
That's the safest option.
Do you know that people pay for jobs and never get the job nor their money back?
If you are still young, please go to Canada.
Study, work, save, invest back home and return when you're like 50yo.
If you are almost 40, look for plug and enjoy at home.
Personally, I'll choose Canada.
Thank you so much for the insight. Btw I’m 27

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amky: 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
Swagsultan1:
Did you submit CV there?

No just asking. Did you submit cv?
Is something going on?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 3:34am On Apr 30, 2022
They collected some CVs lowkey last month so maybe something will happen soon
Amky:

No just asking. Did you submit cv?
Is something going on?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Levels1(m): 7:08am On Apr 30, 2022
josh6633:

Don't say is not true. Some of the newly established polytechnics like Fed. Polytechnic, Kaltungo and Fed polytechnic katsina has recruited their staffs.

The remaining ones awaiting recruitment are Fed. Colleges of Education, ISU, Iwo, Odugbo etc, and other newly established Polytechnics that was established in 2021

Alright thanks. I'm just seeing your response.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 8:49am On Apr 30, 2022
5m won't be enough for you to go to Canada, few years back u could use that 5m to go to Norway, not anymore. Anyways my advice is go for the juicy federal job, that would make u start planning yourself properly in some few years but if u are under 25, go to Canada but if u are above that age then stay in Nigeria and plan yourself, in some few years u can finally go
fortz007:
Good evening fam. I believe everyone’s doing okay. Please I’m caught in a dilemma. I have up to 5m and i have two options.
1. Get a high paying fed job
2. Go for msc programme in canada.
I believe everyone’s mature enough here to share their candid opinion.
I’ll be reading the comments. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amky: 9:29am On Apr 30, 2022
Swagsultan1:
They collected some CVs lowkey last month so maybe something will happen soon

Okay thanks
Hope its not late to submit.
But, just to be sure before i disturb anybody
I know that most parastatals collect cvs and trash them especially if there are not recruiting and people are just coming in with cvs because of rumours.

Please how sure are you of this recruitment,any insider information

Thanks for your time
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2022
fortz007:
Good evening fam. I believe everyone’s doing okay. Please I’m caught in a dilemma. I have up to 5m and i have two options.
1. Get a high paying fed job
2. Go for msc programme in canada.
I believe everyone’s mature enough here to share their candid opinion.
I’ll be reading the comments. Thank you!

Get a high paying job at about 3m-3.5m provided your plug is sure.Firs is a good place to start even nimasa no bad too
Save the rest.

On less your certain of getting a permanent job in Canada if not

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2022
@fortz007

See bro, if you can get your self into some top agencies in naija baba stay because you see with time and good government policy Naira will appreciate with time.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2022
kbams241:

Get a high paying job at about 3m-3.5m provided your plug is sure.Firs is a good place to start even nimasa no bad too
Save the rest.

Sure plug is the problem. Scammers is everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
asiwaju60:
@fortz007

with time and good government policy Naira will appreciate with time.
Asiwaju, which time? grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
emeritus007:

Asiwaju, which time? grin
Except u have ur visa already, u having no faith in Nigeria would be of no benefit to u

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
freddybonz:

Except u have ur visa already, u having no faith in Nigeria would be of no benefit to u
Lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
emeritus007:

Lol
LoL ... continue de laugh, hope say atleast u get international passport
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
freddybonz:

LoL ... continue de laugh, hope say atleast u get international passport
grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
kbams241:

Save the rest.

Don’t have a plug, that’s where the problem is

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
asiwaju60:
@fortz007

See bro, if you can get your self into some top agencies in naija baba stay because you see with time and good government policy Naira will appreciate with time.
i have no sure plug, that’s another problem
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dannyhonda:
5m won't be enough for you to go to Canada, few years back u could use that 5m to go to Norway, not anymore. Anyways my advice is go for the juicy federal job, that would make u start planning yourself properly in some few years but if u are under 25, go to Canada but if u are above that age then stay in Nigeria and plan yourself, in some few years u can finally go
I have no sure plug and that’s a big risk involving this whole slot purchase
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
It's been a while anyone posted an APL, did all the agencies go on a pre and post Salah break or what

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vinans(f): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Abeg patronize me o as I no c work

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danat: 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
Pls gentlemen I need a guide here. Is Apl a guarantee of job? I am asking because I recieved apl in February + ippis done, but I have not been given date to resume, or salary. Experienced input please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aabdulrasheed: 4:33am On May 01, 2022
Pls I got assessment centre mail for Union bank Bootcamp at Lagos
I stay at the north , does it worth going to Lagos for ?
What's the assessment centre like ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 7:28am On May 01, 2022
Papacypaul:
Sure plug is the problem. Scammers is everywhere
99 area scammers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nauttyn(m): 10:04am On May 01, 2022
Please someone should reply me

IS THERE STILL AN EMBARGO ON EMPLOYMENT?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2022
nauttyn:
Please someone should reply me

IS THERE STILL AN EMBARGO ON EMPLOYMENT?
No The embargo has been lifted.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2022
Well if you don't have a sure slot, kindly travel out then in order not to be duped
fortz007:
I have no sure plug and that’s a big risk involving this whole slot purchase

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amajee: 12:18pm On May 01, 2022
Nafdac....
Federal fire service replacement...try ur luck

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nauttyn(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2022
And my house of representatives member, told me to my face that there is an embargo on employment.
This life sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 12:41pm On May 01, 2022
nauttyn:
And my house of representatives member, told me to my face that there is an embargo on employment.
This life sha
Tell him to his face that there is an embargo on his relection bid in 2023.

19 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dareh85: 12:57pm On May 01, 2022
Yaroadamu:
No The embargo has been lifted.
there is embargo on fcsc recruitment

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nauttyn(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2022
dareh85:
there is embargo on fcsc recruitment
Does it affect parastatals like Remote sensing and other onece under science and technology?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) ... (2265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gopitoto, Mahonnne, Daklo, Usangchris and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.