Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6243215 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobioba1: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
neoclassical:
It appears that Federal tertiary Institutions are the most difficult places to get job these days, especially the existing ones. . I have been expecting appointment letter from a Federal Polytechnic since early last year, even when I was assured that the letters are ready. Worst still, the Rector will soon leave office. This IPPIS stuff is really messing things up
can I chat u, need to talk.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
thaiwwo:

As of today, there is no any information. All fingers are crossed
Let keep on praying to be counted among the shortlisted ones

AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Cbn, ndic, firs, nimasa, ncaa, efcc, nnpc, dia, nia,Faan,npa, shippers. Are we ready?

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jamahyel:
Cbn, ndic, firs, nimasa, ncaa, efcc, nnpc, dia, nia,Faan,npa, shippers. Are we ready? Yes but u didn't include citizens and leadership training center cltc becos people are getting appointment letter oo if u no someone there push

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
[quote author=Yaroadamu post=112358763][/quote] Please reply your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
[quote author=Miagro post=112351976][/quote]
No but I’m just begging to see if there’s anyone who can help me in case
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
Is this to say APLs are about to be released from these establishments? Please I wanna be certain before contacting my FIRS connect.

Jamahyel:
Cbn, ndic, firs, nimasa, ncaa, efcc, nnpc, dia, nia,Faan,npa, shippers. Are we ready?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dojnr4real: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
panmol:
Is this to say APLs are about to be released from these establishments? Please I wanna be certain before contacting my FIRS connect.

please, is anything happening in NPA?
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
It seems like me and u are ITF's hopefuls; but yet no reliable info from the reliable sources of this forum! However, if these sources have info they will surely address this issue.

Abcdx:
Please someone with info on ITF Should help.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 12:28am On Apr 29, 2022
Achiever43:
It seems like me and u are ITF's hopefuls; but yet no reliable info from the reliable sources of this forum! However, if these sources have info they will surely address this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Jamahyel:
Pls, precisely when? because my expectations is today being Friday but all my contacts are not responding

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 29, 2022
Abcdx:
Please someone with info on ITF Should help.

Calm down!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2022
HeroHero:

Calm down!
please what’s happening there? When should someone expect APL there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2022
Who will help me much about citizens and leadership training center cltc recruitment process and the place good to work? We are expecting apl any moment from now and are still using 2021 budget

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2022
Yaroadamu:
Who will help me much about citizens and leadership training center cltc recruitment process and the place good to work? We are expecting apl any moment from now and are still using 2021 budget
Boss, good morning. I can understand what you are going through. Here is a little advice, go for the CLTC. Hold on to it for now please. Other opportunities will most definitely come. The truth is in Academics, if you are not a PhD(if you get what I mean) growth would be crazy slow. So, develop yourself and in a few years, you would be where you wanna be.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Levels1(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2022
ozone29:
Pls, what's the monthly salary of a level 8 fed poly non-academic staff?

Hello bro pls let's private chat
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SnakeDoctor011(m): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2022
What's happening in FAAN and NCAA?
Jamahyel:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yaroadamu(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2022
nikola:

Boss, good morning. I can understand what you are going through. Here is a little advice, go for the CLTC. Hold on to it for now please. Other opportunities will most definitely come. The truth is in Academics, if you are not a PhD(if you get what I mean) growth would be crazy slow. So, develop yourself and in a few years, you would be where you wanna be.
thank you so much i appreciate u More and any idea about there salary structure? I will appreciate that from u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2022
EbubeMiraclee:
please what’s happening there? When should someone expect APL there
No one here knows, even me but except my father in heaven. They may come like a thief even today being Friday. All u have to do is to calm down and be in good spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 11:13am On Apr 29, 2022
Yaroadamu:
thank you so much i appreciate u More and any idea about there salary structure? I will appreciate that from u
Where do you stay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
post=112370779]

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonFola: 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
NCC,I tried pushing,but was told no recruitment for now... Anyone with solid information to tackle my connect . I'll so much appreciate..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jamahyel:
Is this your usual prophetic declarations or something is actually about to happen?

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amky: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
JaiJaigyal:
Please who can help me get into NNRA or NITDA. Help me with the name of God please.

please, do you know if anything is happening in nnra?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Did you submit CV there?
Amky:

please, do you know if anything is happening in nnra?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
Good evening fam. I believe everyone’s doing okay. Please I’m caught in a dilemma. I have up to 5m and i have two options.
1. Get a high paying fed job
2. Go for msc programme in canada.
I believe everyone’s mature enough here to share their candid opinion.
I’ll be reading the comments. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
fortz007:
Good evening fam. I believe everyone’s doing okay. Please I’m caught in a dilemma. I have up to 5m and i have two options.
Is 5 million enough for M.sc in Canada? Or u have someone that would further sponsor you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
freddybonz:

Is 5 million enough for M.sc in Canada? Or u have someone that would further sponsor you
My survey concludes that it’s enough

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
fortz007:

My survey concludes that it’s enough
Okay, if u actually feel it's enough from ur survey u can go ahead for the masters if u are sure u are not coming back to Nigeria, if u are 100% sure u can get residency in Canada after ur masters go ahead if not think twice

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
fortz007:
Do you have a sure plug to fix you in top agencies? If no, go to Canada.
That's the safest option.
Do you know that people pay for jobs and never get the job nor their money back?
If you are still young, please go to Canada.
Study, work, save, invest back home and return when you're like 50yo.
If you are almost 40, look for plug and enjoy at home.
Personally, I'll choose Canada.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opefid(m): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=Jamahyel post=112358570]Cbn, ndic, firs, nimasa, ncaa, efcc, nnpc, dia, nia,Faan,npa, shippers. Are we ready? [/quo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SINJEL and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.