Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6243503 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maleekberry: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bigjukkk0:

Efcc pays that

Big fat lie undecided if they are paying 450k for entry level, how much dem go come dey pay director?
How much be EFCC chairman salary cheesy
Am sure you saw those figures on people's Gazette website. It's purely fake.

The highest EFCC fit dey pay entry level should be around 170k but I know it's not up to 200k

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcahmad(m): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
maleekberry:

Big fat lie undecided if they are paying 450k for entry level, how much dem go come dey pay director?

Am sure you saw those figures on people's Gazette website. It's purely fake
Bros, he is right. Dont say he is lieing. Its wrong.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maleekberry: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
arcahmad:
Bros, he is right. Dont say he is lieing. Is wrong.

Am telling you clearly that those figures are not correct. How can you believe EFCC will be paying entry level 450k haba. Is EFCC CBN or NNPC?

How much is the total budget of EFCC in 2022 that they will be doing giveaway.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bigjukkk0: 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
maleekberry:

Am sure you saw those figures on people's Gazette website. It's purely fake.

The highest EFCC fit dey pay entry level should be around 170k but I know it's not up to 200k

Ok sir/ma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
maleekberry:

Am telling you clearly that those figures are not correct. How can you believe EFCC will be paying entry level 450k haba. Is EFCC CBN or NNPC?

Are u arguing base on just assumption or fact?. The salary has been revived 2 years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
maleekberry:

Why are you arguing on something you are not sure of? Please that is their salary, do you know why, to avoid being enticed by big men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shukusheka(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Whiterose21:

Why are you arguing on something you are not sure of? Please that is their salary, do you know why, to avoid being enticed by big men.
Lol.

Entry level positions makes up the highest number of employees in every organization, can you imagine how much their payroll budget will be if entry level staff alone earn 450k per month? shocked

Abeg I no wan laugh. grin

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2022

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vaiper(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Please anyone know the salary for Nigeria customs level 8
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Shukusheka:
Even Tech companies and Oil companies don't pay 450k for an entry level position, why would a govt org do so? Lol
NFIU pay almost 500k for entry level and is a government organization.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siu4real: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=Moh99 post=114186037]

Please stop misleading the public ,just stop please

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
Abeg, Who get info about Ministry of foreign affairs.. Na there my connect wan put me fa...??

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shukusheka(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Moh99:

Make we dey calm down abeg. grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Moh99:

Na so boss!

Silence agency with better welfare package for their staff.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Shukusheka:
Even Tech companies and Oil companies don't pay 450k for an entry level position, why would a govt org do so? Lol
Although I don't know how much efcc entry level is paid but when I heard u say "oil companies don't pay 450k for an entry level", I gave up on u.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=siu4real post=114186290][/quote]
Misleading who?. You can choose not to believe but that's just a simple fact.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bigjukkk0: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mubibond:
Their first payment when they came out of camp was 450k. Little did they know it’s their accumulated allowances. They started receiving around 150k afterwards.

How sure are you about this? Just asking so we are informed. No fight
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maleekberry: 12:26am On Jun 27, 2022
Shukusheka:
Lol.

Entry level positions makes up the highest number of employees in every organization, can you imagine how much their payroll budget will be if entry level staff alone earn 450k per month? shocked

Abeg I no wan laugh. grin

Don't mind them. If EFCC is paying entry level 450k then how much Is their yearly budget?

450k Na wetin professor dey collect for federal University o undecided
Even NNPC is not paying entry level up to 200k talkless of EFCC

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maleekberry: 12:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Mubibond:
Their first payment when they came out of camp was 450k. Little did they know it’s their accumulated allowances. They started receiving around 150k afterwards.

GOD BLESS YOU SIR. Guys will just be quoting figures here as if 450k nah beans.

If EFCC was really paying entry level 450k most Nigerian HOD and professors will seek appointment there

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirfarouk(m): 3:09am On Jun 27, 2022
Please who has a connect at UBEC? I need a job there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 5:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Gabicon20:

Although I don't know how much efcc entry level is paid but when I heard u say "oil companies don't pay 450k for an entry level", I gave up on u.
Y’all should leave this blackberry guy alone. He will never believe the truth. Haha! It’s funny how he said no FG job pays over 200K as monthly salary

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 6:43am On Jun 27, 2022

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2022

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 6:57am On Jun 27, 2022

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 7:16am On Jun 27, 2022
ShadowM:

I still see no point here. NFIU is pushing for approval from CBN Governor to make the salary of their Entry Level N20m per annum. Plus Salary and allowances. They have over 800 staff.

The fact that you think CBN is a very high paying organisation is a clear testament that you have no idea what is going on. Let me tell you a few that pay higher than CBN.

NDIC
NIMASA
NPA
NFIU
AMCON
NDDC (commission)
NCC
PEF
PTDF
DPR
PPPRA
NCMDB
NERC
NIA ( you can be getting two salaries when working in NIA. You could be posted eg to First bank. You will be a staff of First bank undercover. First bank pays you for working as a Staff. NIA pays you your salary for working undercover. You could earn way above 1m like that. And they have a staffs in all MDAs in the country)

Note the last four have been merged. Because you cannot wrap your head around it doesn't make it let true. I could go on

They post people to companies?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 7:43am On Jun 27, 2022
Cbn is a joke to you abi? People that work in ndic claim cbn pays better .
ShadowM:

I still see no point here. NFIU is pushing for approval from CBN Governor to make the salary of their Entry Level N20m per annum. Plus Salary and allowances. They have over 800 staff.

The fact that you think CBN is a very high paying organisation is a clear testament that you have no idea what is going on. Let me tell you a few that pay higher than CBN.

NDIC
NIMASA
NPA
NFIU
AMCON
NDDC (commission)
NCC
PEF
PTDF
DPR
PPPRA
NCMDB
NERC
NIA ( you can be getting two salaries when working in NIA. You could be posted eg to First bank. You will be a staff of First bank undercover. First bank pays you for working as a Staff. NIA pays you your salary for working undercover. You could earn way above 1m like that. And they have a staffs in all MDAs in the country)

Note the last four have been merged. Because you cannot wrap your head around it doesn't make it let true. I could go on
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elbangeez: 7:58am On Jun 27, 2022
NNPC pays their entry level 309k as mpnthly salary with upfront of 6million per annum. That sums up to 800k+ per month. Dont say what you dont know
maleekberry:

Don't mind them. If EFCC is paying entry level 450k then how much Is their yearly budget?

450k Na wetin professor dey collect for federal University o undecided
Even NNPC is not paying entry level up to 200k talkless of EFCC

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2022
HeroHero:

Pls I want to know something about this FFS, apart from fighting fire, is there any other thing they do?
because fire incidents hardly occur and when it occurs most times, this FFS is not always available.
Some ppl said they used to sell water for household use. How true is this?

Some of the things they do apart from FIRE" are:

1.Ensure companies meet safety standard or they fine them.

2. Carry out sensitization programs against disaster.

3. Assist during Act of God, e.g flood, landslide, storm, severe weather conditions.
It's so many...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idrismusty97(m): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2022
ShadowM:

NDIC
NIMASA
NPA
NFIU
AMCON
NDDC (commission)
NCC
PEF
PTDF
DPR
PPPRA
NCMDB
NERC

Been following this thread for a while, still can't find any concrete route to any of these jobs. Just people posting APL of jobs God's knows when they even start recruiting. So far only NERC has an ongoing open recruitment here.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seunbobo: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2022
elbangeez:
NNPC pays their entry level 309k as mpnthly salary with upfront of 6million per annum. That sums up to 800k+ per month. Dont say what you dont know
[quote author=elbangeez post=114192465]

This is very correct. I can testify to this 100%. What most people call here as salaries are mostly the Basic Salaries. The bulk of the pay of these agencies are their allowances. For NNPC, the gross salary of an entry level’s pay including Salary and Allowances is slightly in excess of N10m.

This excludes training allowances and some other ex-gratia an entry level may receive as a results of performance, secondments or relocation.

My only concern is wealth redistribution in this country. Where is the place of Job weighting. Why would an entry level in a govt agency like NNPC earn above 10m naira and a permanent sec in a federal ministry earn just at half of that annually after putting 27yrs or more in service.

I can understand most of these agencies are revenue generating, however I still believe in a balanced payment system which will ultimately curb corruption.

Why would the salaries and allowances of these agencies not published for transparency sake. This is the practise every other place in the world. This is the reason we are having all these speculations.

We are just one of a kind in Nigeria, to further buttress our unique nature, If one of us gets a job in any of these agencies, they won’t comment here anymore and the circle continues. I pray for God’s intervention in this country. It’s well!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2022
elbangeez:

Nimasa pay 700k, I saw the appointment later myself

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Namus2020, Haleefah, Eminence50 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.