Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6256169 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please when was your friend called for the apl at FIRS??
Confi100:
So a friend got apl from FIRS shes gone to abuja for medical,her connect is her uncle who paid whoever me i dunno o

Na my update be that, someone should pls update on immigration supplement list, will there still be a second batch to training school?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
burantashii:

Coded...
chaiiiiii! It's well. Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Confi100: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Clemence6969:
Please when was your friend called for the apl at FIRS??

She’s currently in abuja to collect the Apl and do her medicals,,while a pic of it was sent to her last Friday

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 5:02am On Jun 29, 2022
Confi100:
So a friend got apl from FIRS shes gone to abuja for medical,her connect is her uncle who paid whoever me i dunno o

Na my update be that, someone should pls update on immigration supplement list, will there still be a second batch to training school?

Yes, those for second batch have already collect there appointment later last year

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 29, 2022
shagari011:
Boss, I said the ones I know for one for a reason, so that those that wrote and haven’t been called won’t be discouraged because this is supplementary list. As much as connect is vital and important because this is Nigeria, Bawa is doing everything to consider merit too. I was not discrediting you.
Peace

I understand bro and I believe you. No matter how much you try to recruit base on merit In this country, your hand must be twisted to favour some.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 6:41am On Jun 29, 2022
Interesting things... Which actually means,,,

Nobody is actually sure of how this firs recruitment thing works... I thought they were done for the year
Confi100:

She’s currently in abuja to collect the Apl and do her medicals,,while a pic of it was sent to her last Friday

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idemili2023: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2022
Please oooo has anybody here or outside gotten a job from Anambra state FCC commissioner? Abi he no dey help because I have not seen or heard that he help people.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2022
Hussen24:

I understand bro and I believe you. No matter how much you try to recruit base on merit In this country, your hand must be twisted to favour some.
Morning Bro,Pls update on Federal Fire Service Replacement.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2022
Hussen24:

Any info on NPA boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
pappydeewhy:
Morning Bro,Pls update on Federal Fire Service Replacement.

No Sir, But Civil Defense will do theirs next month.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Edonnaa:

Any info on NPA boss

No, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by petition20: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hussen24:

No, Sir.
What about Immigration replacement, any update?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olubidex: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
My people please help me with FCC Chairman/ Commissioner for Kwara phone number. olubidex84@gmail.com

Thank you guys
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by najeem4reall(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Please anything going on there? She doesn't pick call
Olubidex:
My people please help me with FCC Chairman/ Commissioner for Kwara phone number. olubidex84@gmail.com

Thank you guys
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Thanka for the info Sir
Confi100:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
I tell you
Because someone actually said the newly recruit are already in Lagos for their induction....
Ifex93:
Interesting things... Which actually means,,,

Nobody is actually sure of how this firs recruitment thing works... I thought they were done for the year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acc2020(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hussen24:

No Sir, But Civil Defense will do theirs next month.
. Pls, how about INEC, any news.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nkechinyere41(f): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
acc2020:
. Pls, how about INEC, any news.
any info on nafdac
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hussen24:

No, Sir.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by stanxg(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Clemence6969:
Please sir do you think there will be another batch

The first batch that were called were not up to 50.. So yeah, I think some will be called incoming days!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ayuwo:
please do you know when they are likely to do another recruitment?

No
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
I heard something lowkey is going down in NIA as usual. But general recruitment for graduate would be around August/September.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idrismusty97(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Macbenb13:
I heard something lowkey is going down in NIA as usual. But general recruitment for graduate would be around August/September.

What are the requirements for graduate recruitment in NIA?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kegnufostu: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
kegnufostu:

Wow..
People get connect oo.

Please what next after this.

They also said candidate are not allowed to marry until after 3 years in service and you would have to apply before you get married.

Nobody is yet to give me answers

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hadah: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
Please who has any information on NMDPRA or NUPRC? I heard rumors but yet to confirm.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
May God favor us.... Please if you hear any latest update the house please...
Carliepherp:

The first batch that were called were not up to 50.. So yeah, I think some will be called incoming days!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
kegnufostu:

Nobody is yet to give me answers
cos dere is no answer.... Patience 4now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hadah:
Please who has any information on NMDPRA or NUPRC? I heard rumors but yet to confirm.
Thank you

Pls kindly share d rumours, I know someone here will help to confirm or debunk d rumours

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hadah:
Thank you

Please send me an email so we share information.
Karmsifree22@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fruitydemo(m): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Pls guys do anybody have a link to correct source for a job anywhere in government i am ready to pay...help a brother 09033322448 is the number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Karmora:

Please send me an email so we share information.
Karmsifree22@gmail.com

Pls let's leave it public so dat we all can benefit from d information

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ToyoFlo(f), NdanaBusu, Moh99, jufurma, TONY042(m), oluxmondd2, aisha92 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.