Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6255578 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fauzy1991(f): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Yes we will appreciate ur response: latest on NCC
Chovnosky:

Boss abeg any update on NCC

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Confirmer(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Amajee do you have anything on NDIC?
cc: Hussen

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abaje195(m): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
oluwaT1st:
@Bigjukkk0 Well I learnt NDIC yearly upfront for level 8 (entry level) is close to 4m while monthly salary and allowances (close to 300k) whereas I learnt CBN upfront is abt 2m, you can confirm though.

Please do u know the salary scale of NDIC? Asin, is their hierarchy ascending or descending?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by inmsgulak: 12:35am On Jun 28, 2022
snapdragon00:

I still think the HR guy will not tell you even if they gave some people APL. I still believe that guy that said FIRS lowkey did documentation. Cus things dey occur for this country unless you no know

Guy if you are to be employed with any genuine FG agency, they have to officially call you to come and collect your appointment letter. No body will follow you with appointment letter like that.
I'm talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingProspee(m): 5:18am On Jun 28, 2022
Please does anyone have information on FCSC recruitment, if they are recruiting this year?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 6:45am On Jun 28, 2022
Abaje195:

Please do u know the salary scale of NDIC? Asin, is their hierarchy ascending or descending?

No i don't know sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abaje195(m): 6:57am On Jun 28, 2022
oluwaT1st:

No i don't know sir.

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 7:16am On Jun 28, 2022
Abaje195:

Thank you.

Please check ur inbox
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 7:50am On Jun 28, 2022
symbolofhope:

God bless you �
No be only me hear things ���
please do you know when they are likely to do another recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2022
Oshin56:
i don't think they have a special that you can apply than to submitte your CV and Na man know they take do the recruitment, they have started sharing the appointment letter since June or July till December last year and I even heard that they have even gave them approval to employ another 150 before the covid19 show face.
please do you know when they are likely to do another recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mikkyvelly: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2022
For those waiting for fct IRS, pray seriously for the Minister to sign & give approval for replacement to be done, his approval is just the only thing that is remaining. The man no get joy at all, he rarely comes to the office & even when he comes he hardly attend to files. So pray seriously because the list has been ready since.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2022
mikkyvelly:
For those waiting for fct IRS, pray seriously for the Minister to sign & give approval for replacement to be done, his approval is just the only thing that is remaining. The man no get joy at all, he rarely comes to the office & even when he comes he hardly attend to files. So pray seriously because the list has been ready since.

Do you knw their pay/if they have any upfront
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2022
oluwaT1st:

Please check ur inbox

@Abaje195 I have responded to ur mail, please check
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2022
Ermm:

Do you knw their pay/if they have any upfront
I always hear upfront here. Pls can u explain to me what upfront is all about

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 11:33am On Jun 28, 2022
HeroHero:

I always hear upfront here. Pls can u explain to me what upfront is all about

A lum sum of money given to an employee mostly at the end/beginning of the year

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abaje195(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2022
oluwaT1st:

@Abaje195 I have responded to ur mail, please check

Thank you ma.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ermm:

A lum sum of money given to an employee mostly at the end/beginning of the year
This is not part of the monthly salaries/allowances?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Any update on NSIA

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hello.. Hope you're enjoying the week.

Please, Anyone with genuine information on when FIRS will call another batch for documentation.. ??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Another sets of people are currently under going documentation and medicals at EFCC. This set did not even write the exams. They were just called.

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamodeen95(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
HeroHero:

This is not part of the monthly salaries/allowances?

No no no.. either call it upfront or Em-bloc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please sir do you think there will be another batch
Carliepherp:

Please, Anyone with genuine information on when FIRS will call another batch for documentation.. ??

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Thank you Mr Hussen, You are really doing a great job here.God bless you and all those dropping reliable Information on this thread!
Hussen24:
Another sets of people are currently under going documentation and medicals at EFCC. This set did not even write the exams. They were just called.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chiegwu(m): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please guys any update on federal fire service?
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kmmk792: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
I can confirm this ��
Hussen24:

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=Hussen24 post=114231711]Another sets of people are currently under going documentation and medicals at EFCC. This set did not even write the exams. They were just called.

Brother. How are you doing? Pls let's talk...

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com... I AM SUCCESS ON DSS FORUM

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
All the people I know that were called yesterday to report for documentation this week wrote exams with us. They are calling supplementary list since they dropped a lot of people because of height and medical issue.
Hussen24:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by krizdozman(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
@Hussen24 please can I talk with you? It's very urgent and I will appreciate that so much ���
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by krizdozman(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
@Shagari011 I sent you a private message, let's talk on email
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Carliepherp:

Co ask
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hussen24:

Those with strong connect I guess
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fruitydemo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pls guys do anybody have a link to correct source for a job anywhere in government i am ready to pay...help a brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Anomz, HyperCoaster, Chamakh93, POLS, Gboy4444, Miagro, Hassan52(m), Amir247, ADEGUNWA01, Damdam24(f), Ucheclaw(m), Ifex93(m), eidreesm, ogwoliun and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.