Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6330163 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) ... (2267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hadah: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
oluwaT1st:

Pls kindly share d rumours, I know someone here will help to confirm or debunk d rumours

They said they are planning to recruit after transition is complete (don’t know when). And that they aren’t accepting CV as of now.
But I honestly don’t trust the source.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Pls do u have any specific and more details of the process? Like d mode of d recruitment; may be the expected time of APL issuance?
Your kind response will be more appreciated, pls.
Thanks.

Macbenb13:
I heard something lowkey is going down in NIA as usual. But general recruitment for graduate would be around August/September.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hadah:

They said they are planning to recruit after transition is complete (don’t know when). And that they aren’t accepting CV as of now.
But I honestly don’t trust the source.

D Transition was concluded long ago, as for public recruitment, I doubt if it will be made public (although it could be) i'll advice u follow up with ur connect if u started d process before d merger.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
GalaxyBack Bone is issuing letter...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Khalil95(f): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Khalil95(f): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Macbenb13:
I heard something lowkey is going down in NIA as usual. But general recruitment for graduate would be around August/September.

Hello brother!, sure about August/September?
Sent you an email. Will tell you a thing or two

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AnaCheks(m): 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Idemili2023:
Please oooo has anybody here or outside gotten a job from Anambra state FCC commissioner? Abi he no dey help because I have not seen or heard that he help people.
Co ask o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fauzy1991(f): 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nairalanders... please any news Concerning NCC. I will appreciate. Bcoz many are saying July. Hw Genuine it is please. Watsapp my Signature for Updates. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lukmarn: 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Clemence6969:
May God favor us.... Please if you hear any latest update the house please...

Pls which agency is dat.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 1:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Khalil95:

Khalil, get his number so that we can talk with him as well!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 5:29am On Jun 30, 2022
Khalil95:

Bro this NIA thing get as e be. I'm trying to confirm it from other contacts but no one is responding.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 5:32am On Jun 30, 2022
Moha7:

Khalil, get his number so that we can talk with him as well!

Smiles.. bro the information I passed is everything I know for now

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Huseein12: 6:20am On Jun 30, 2022
Macbenb13:

please do you know when state security service (sss) are doing their recruitment for graduate this year?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2022
Macbenb13:

Smiles.. bro the information I passed is everything I know for now

Chief please can I get the contact of the person that wanted to sell the FIRS slot for you....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 7:31am On Jun 30, 2022
Hmmm

quote author=oluwaT1st post=114277163]

D Transition was concluded long ago, as for public recruitment, I doubt if it will be made public (although it could be) i'll advice u follow up with ur connect if u started d process before d merger. [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Opaslim24789: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2022
I get update for Federal Fire service
WhatsApp.. 07055372132
Just Four slots
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Huseein12:
please do you know when state security service (sss) are doing their recruitment for graduate this year?

Not really
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2022
jackfj:

Chief please can I get the contact of the person that wanted to sell the FIRS slot for you....

It's already sold out so I don't think it's necessary for now

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2022
Opaslim24789:
WhatsApp.. 07055372132
Just Four slots

Hope you no want to scam us

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chiegwu(m): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2022
Opaslim24789:
WhatsApp.. 07055372132
Just Four slots

When will they start the recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ABIDOW96(m): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2022
oluwaT1st:
@Bigjukkk0 Well I learnt NDIC yearly upfront for level 8 (entry level) is close to 4m while monthly salary and allowances (close to 300k) whereas I learnt CBN upfront is abt 2m, you can confirm though.

Please what is the meaning of upfront in all these MDAs?. And is it similar to what they call 28 days allowance in Ministries?
Forgive my ignorance please.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2022
Gensanusi:

Hope you no want to scam us

Hope so ooh... I chatted the person up and he/she sent me another contact I asked who owns the number the person was saying "na d plug be that" I tire...

I've been into this slot thing. The truth is that if you don't come direct no one will develop a tiny trust for what you brought to the table even if it's genuine

So many people have been scammed. So "once beaten twice shy"

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Holuu(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2022
[b][/b]Good morning, please I'm a graduate of animal physiology and I need job anywhere in and outside the country. I just concluded my mandatory NYSC program, I'm located in Oyo state currently. I'm experienced in animal production and i'm ready to learn any new role..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2022
FCT IRS let's keep calm pls, good news is coming

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alhassan212(m): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2022
Xboy1993:
FCT IRS let's keep calm pls, good news is coming

What is the good news
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by douglasposh(m): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2022
So no one has any update on Immigration replacement yet? Nawao

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2022
Teepy0392:
Hmmm

quote author=oluwaT1st post=114277163]

D Transition was concluded long ago, as for public recruitment, I doubt if it will be made public (although it could be) i'll advice u follow up with ur connect if u started d process before d merger.

Teppy0392 please if you have another information on this you can drop it please so we are clear . Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2022
It's a lump sum paid yearly which comprises of Housing allowance, health and some other allowances, it's not d same with dat of d 28 days allowances, d latter is paid just once while d former is paid yearly.

ABIDOW96:

Please what is the meaning of upfront in all these MDAs?. And is it similar to what they call 28 days allowance in Ministries?
Forgive my ignorance please.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2022
Ayuwo:
please do you know when they are likely to do another recruitment?
I don't think this year, because they haven't get rector
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Macbenb13:

Bro this NIA thing get as e be. I'm trying to confirm it from other contacts but no one is responding.

NIA is currently receiving CVs, their test is scheduled 18 july I think

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) ... (2267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: seedic, Ifex93(m), Hassan52(m), Sultan8, Oluwaseundami, dickson2000(m), orgnite(m), henrymorebaba(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.