Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6265855 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2022

Please who has been able to submit CV at NIA HQ?

Kindly respond.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Achiever43: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Someone, who works there says: a level 10 in NDIC is earning more than a permanent secretary of a ministry!!!

jayslim7:

NDIC again? So they also receive monthly allowance? Seems there is plenty money in that place.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2022
Firmjudge:
Kindly respond.
where exactly dem Office dey in abj?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2022
sleuthhound:

Asokoro, if you are coming from area 1 after that huge round about.. the office stands on the right ... going towards Karu and not Apo o. If you see the office you go know..��

No signpost o

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prophetic69(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2022
sleuthhound:
Abeg update us if you get there... thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 10:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Ibrahim94:

Boss!

Good to have you back on this platform.

How have you been?
I took a break o. I don tire for this FG job wahala. I don activate again now sha

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 10:59am On Jul 01, 2022
Xboy1993:

It's fake news
I see. I am even more surprise but let's wait and see how things unfold. The said url is not opening though
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Blacking001:
A friend of mine introduced me to the 72-hour income generator program about 2
weeks ago, I was not sure about this and I doubtfully enrolled but today I am marvelled by the R.O.I.
Click the link below to watch the tutorial video for free.
[https:///omfgrg]
Or call 09048310424

Hey Black!

Don't come back here again..

T for thanks

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Firmjudge:

Hey Black!

Don't come back here again..

T for thanks

cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Blacking001:
weeks ago, I was not sure about this and I doubtfully enrolled but today I am marvelled by the R.O.I.
Or call 09048310424
u dey mad ni?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Blacking001:
Or call 09048310424
Mtcheeeeeewwww!!!

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kakaki000: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
IF U ARE EXPECTING APL FROM CBN,PLS CONTACT UR CONNECT ASAP.....PLS NO INBOX MESSAGES because AM NOT CBN HOPEFUL....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Herlymerh: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
NDIC pls any news??
Kakaki000:
IF U ARE EXPECTING APL FROM CBN,PLS CONTACT UR CONNECT ASAP.....PLS NO INBOX MESSAGES because AM NOT CBN HOPEFUL....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Herlymerh: 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Pls any 1 with info about NDIC??

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
I trust you guy. Do you have any info on FIRS again?? Would they contact more or they are done?? We should look elsewhere.
Kakaki000:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kakaki000:

Someone celebrated his friend's Letter on Twitter yesterday.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ibrahim94:

Everyone will get there soon by God's grace.

I congratulate them all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Macbenb13:

Everyone will get there soon by God's grace.

I congratulate them all.

Ameen thuma ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Sultan8:
I trust you guy. Do you have any info on FIRS again?? Would they contact more or they are done?? We should look elsewhere.
If it's FIRS u are talking about, APL has been issued. If it's FCT IRS u are talking about be hopeful by August/September

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Herlymerh: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
NDIC pls any news??
Xboy1993:

If it's FIRS u are talking about, APL has been issued. If it's FCT IRS u are talking about be hopeful by August/September

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ofeco: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Firmjudge:

Kindly respond.

Good evening. How do I submit mine? Please assist a brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Please guys I need urgent reply... How much does NYSC pay level 8... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Balaking: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ibrahim94:

Is the cbn logo golden �

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Please who can assist on info of where underground recruitment dey now please NB I dont need all those big name just small small places thanksss y'all

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Please is naseni still open please

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nkechinyere41(f): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
topiiiiiiii:
Please is naseni still open please
any news on nafdac

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emodeee: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ibrahim94:

Why be say na northerners dey get all these juicy jobs?

You all should take it easy on mecheesy. I'm a gentle guy.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emodeee: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
intergral:
Please guys I need urgent reply... How much does NYSC pay level 8... Thanks

Job vacancy there now?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Albaz: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Regard to NIA from a reliable source.these people operates like secret cult...I was told that they have stop collecting CV since last upper week...! NIA have stop Receiving CV last upper week. Sorry Ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Emodeee:

Why be say na northerners dey get all these juicy jobs?

You all should take it easy on mecheesy. I'm a gentle guy.

Because their people at the helm of affairs are ready to assist them compare to other regions that will be telling stories of how they suffered before they got where they are.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RANGO23(m), Abokii8(m), JustAboyy, ConTrol15, Gaddafih001(m), wayisshut, Ermm, MessiisGoat, Lenaaa, Clemzoo, Jeayet, kbrule1 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.