Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6271421 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mustymd: 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pls any news about NPA recruitment.Someone that knows should respond to me please.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Meya23(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Shukusheka:
Southerners here on this forum accusing their leaders of not helping unlike the northerners would also get to the top one day and do the same thing they complain of now. Na today? Then they would eventually understand the dynamics to federal govt jobs isn't what they used to think it is.
That's just the koko.... Na the northerners wey enter today and start from level 1 go still head those agencies tomorrow when the time comes.
It's no rocket science. Unfortunately, most of our kins will rather auction their slots and damn the consequences than help their own brother to get in.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahonnne: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Carliepherp:

I sent you a DM

Please share with us.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Some of this northern Hausa politicians pay for some of this slots they give people. Aside the normal slot they shared to them.

But make we no lie, southern politician are worst, they won't carry money to buy slot and the one's given to them freely, some of them even prefer to sell it. No sympathy left in them. Na only N-Power slot they will share.

I was surprised when I saw Bashir got civil defense job for people. He might have buy some of the slot because I'm not sure they can give him that number of slot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Good evening all. Can someone Pls list out those agencies issuing appointment letters currently? And it is verificable... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Meya23:

That's just the koko.... Na the northerners wey enter today and start from level 1 go still head those agencies tomorrow when the time comes.
It's no rocket science. Unfortunately, most of our kins will rather auction their slots and damn the consequences than help their own brother to get in.
same in politics, wike shout am till convention but dem south no dey hear!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MadadaYusta: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Xboy1993:

For the FCT IRS there is nothing like documentation. Is just submiting of CVs, documentation may begins after September.
So contact your connect before ts too late

Where and who are we submitting CV to na? Abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Who can help me get my CV across to NIA HQ at Abj please? I will cover the cost for your fueling/transport and printing. Thank you.

Bro i won't lie to you.

You need an insider to take it in for you. They will not allow any stranger because their game is sooo Uptight.

I can't help you I would have tried. Me self i am trying to see who can help me take mine inside.

That's just the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idrismusty97(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Firmjudge:

Bro i won't lie to you.

You need an insider to take it in for you. They will not allow any stranger because their game is sooo Uptight.

I can't help you I would have tried. Me self i am trying to see who can help me take mine inside.

That's just the truth.
Omo it's well. Will keep pushing anyway. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
This may sound rude But the fact is that you can never get job at NIA by just submitting your CV. NIA only recruit based on recommendation from top politicians, traditional rulers or Top government officials.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Macbenb13:

It's well.

Even for north na hausa people dey help pass. Hausa person no mind helping any tribe or religion he or she come across. Mind you i no dey refer to those ones wey carry tribe and religion for head ooh... I dey refer to free minded hausa fellow

Let's even forget about the issue of north & south. Your relative wey dey fixed up don finish help you?

This life just get as e be abeg.
Just pray make God send your destiny helper.
No matter what na man dey help man!
u right abt some yeye relatives, very painful bro! But i hv personally vowed & learnt never to be like dem, i will help pple whenever& however i can without seeking4 money or benefits cos where i am 2day na God & the person im use didnt even care to know me well or ask a kobo, i shock

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emodeee: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
When you get to the gate and they ask you that "who be your papa?" What should be somebody's response?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
NIA I'm coming for u �

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Emodeee:
When you get to the gate and they ask you that "who be your papa?" What should be somebody's response?
1st of all arrange beta suit stone am with confam dark shades, oh boi no go dere gate con dress like agbero con dey wear pam slippers o, u sabi say na james bond type of work o....... Den reply "ask dem who be dem own papa to dey ask who be ur papa" !

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
sleuthhound:
1st of all arrange beta suit stone am with confam dark shades, oh boi no go dere gate con dress like agbero con dey wear pam slippers o, u sabi say na james bond type of work o....... Den reply "ask dem who be dem own papa to dey ask who be ur papa" !

Bro you too dey watch movies o!
This people work na intelligence, u can be lucky sha

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Zoulyadaini:

Bro you too dey watch movies o!
This people work na intelligence, u can be lucky sha
lol no be like dat, u r addressed the way u r dressed. Bro, Packaging matters alot.. It has opened doors 4me, no lie!

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Oppy2020:

Can a former Ambassador too help secure a slot there?
If He/She is still relevant in today's politics, Yes. Ambassadors are usually well connected thou He or She can still push other places for you.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Oppy2020:

Wash!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Guys pls did someone knw how much is the salary of DSS?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=kingRagnarr post=114367546]Guys pls did someone knw how much is the salary of DSS?

Almost 200k for BSc... Wat is happening there? I am aware SSCE are on training, then ND will go... I DOUBT IF there will be recruitment for BSc this year or any time soon...

Coz the last recruitment.. They recruited more than enough personnel... Over 2k officers... For BSc & HND.... Though d service is unpredictable.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Oppy2020:

If the ambassador was NIA and not foreign affairs, then he might help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Albaz: 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Don't u guys get it,they have stop collecting CV since last upper week don't watse ur time...I mean NIA!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moha7(m): 2:59am On Jul 03, 2022
Albaz, when will they start calling, please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Albaz: 5:55am On Jul 03, 2022
Moha7:
Albaz, when will they start calling, please?
Honestly, I don't know, guy if u don't have a strong connections just forget about this NIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahmed0336(m): 6:39am On Jul 03, 2022
intergral:
Please guys I need urgent reply... How much does NYSC pay level 8... Thanks

50-65k

Camp allowance augments the low pay.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2022
MadadaYusta:

Where and who are we submitting CV to na? Abeg

Submit your CV and their HQ but make sure you get strong connect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by douglasposh(m): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2022
Alright guys.

Latest news on NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE REPLACEMENT.

Let's have it here.

Who had the latest news about it?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bigjukkk0: 8:38am On Jul 03, 2022
sleuthhound:

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MUTERIKA(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2022
What's the latest on College of Education Akwanga recruitment please? Is there any thing going on or what?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2022
Albaz:
Don't u guys get it,they have stop collecting CV since last upper week don't watse ur time...I mean NIA!
is your father Ahmed rufai??

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrOreo(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=Success1930 post=114367782][/quote]
The service is not predictable. Can you shed more light on this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Damdam24(f), bb030 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.