Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6267802 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nkechinyere41(f): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2022
What's happening in nafdac

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 10:36am On Jul 03, 2022
sleuthhound:
u right abt some yeye relatives, very painful bro! But i hv personally vowed & learnt never to be like dem, i will help pple whenever& however i can without seeking4 money or benefits cos where i am 2day na God & the person im use didnt even care to know me well or ask a kobo, i shock

So help you God bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ebuka1997: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2022
Emodeee:

Why be say na northerners dey get all these juicy jobs?

You all should take it easy on mecheesy. I'm a gentle guy.

They get Nigeria, you don’t know. They are United actually that’s the main reason and know how to play the long game in this country politics/federal service

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2022
Ahmed0336:

50-65k

Camp allowance augments the low pay.
thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by intergral(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2022
Please is there anybody with info on Centre for management Development (CDM)... What they pay entry level

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Any latest regarding FIRS will be much appreciated..

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
TCN. What’s happening with NDIC?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
please who has idea on which Federal Hospital has gotten approval to recruit?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
ahmedsurajo:
Federal medical centers have gotten approvals for recruitment starting next month. Hopefuls can start making contacts

surajo please how can i contact you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=Success1930 post=114367782][/quote] i heard from reliable sources that they will take ND nd BSc very soon maybe august or Sep...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Camoready:
TCN. What’s happening with NDIC?

The same honourable got someone CBN

This is reason why I like Northern leaders.

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=Success1930 post=114367782][/quote] do they have any allowance? I mean the DSS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
ebuka1997:

They get Nigeria, you don’t know. They are United actually that’s the main reason and know how to play the long game in this country politics/federal service
they dont own Nigeria, they(d good ones) actually rise by helpin or lifting others around dem while some pple here think they r smart by selling job slots! Well what they dnt realise b say dat money collected na "curse" & dey cant rise& be blessed since God himself no sell im blessings!

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
kingRagnarr:
do they have any allowance? I mean the DSS
yes now

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
I will get this federal job one day

One day one day e go reach my turn

I no go tire to apply

22 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idrismusty97(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
symbolofhope:
I will get this federal job one day
Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
sleuthhound:
yes now
Which allowance does DSS have except that weekend allowance? Asides the one for operations Which u actually have to spend on the operation or else u would be dealt with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
sleuthhound:
yes now
pls i want to knw what allowances they have...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emodeee: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ahmed0336:

50-65k

Camp allowance augments the low pay.

Entry level? What is your job description?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
GEJTILL2019:
please who has idea on which Federal Hospital has gotten approval to recruit?

Hello, I just want to confirm if University of Ilorin teaching hospital (UITH) issuing appointment letter?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulwizzy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Achiever43:
Someone, who works there says: a level 10 in NDIC is earning more than a permanent secretary of a ministry!!!

Have they started recruitment??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
kingRagnarr:
did i ever mention i need ur advice? Mahn do ur shit nd i will do mine.... so pls off my ass mahn
LoL... unnecessary aggression

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sultan8:
@freddybonz Unnecessary! Telling someone not to join security agencies because of money is totally unnecessary. Passion or not, People know what is good/okay for them.
Yep, I understand but u guys don't read to understand but always apply emotions, anyways duly noted

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by najeem4reall(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
They issues appointment letter everyday so far you know the CMD and some top OGA please if anything comes up let me know too
ademmy102:

Hello, I just want to confirm if University of Ilorin teaching hospital (UITH) issuing appointment letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Elsueno:

Seriously, abok#s are really smart, now imagine these new APL holders going to d top of these agencies and dis politician or his kids sends them candidate, u think say them no go do anything in thier power to get slot for them? grin

We rise by lifting others.

This is what we call Succession planning.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ofeco: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Good evening beautiful people of God! Please I want to the salary of a level 8 staff of Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission?

And also want to know all the ministry, parastatals and agency that are currently recruiting. Mak una help una contry brother get updates. One of my uncle just insulted this evening because I didn't inform him when EFCC was receiving application.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
ofeco:
Good evening beautiful people of God! Please I want to the salary of a level 8 staff of Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission?

And also want to know all the ministry, parastatals and agency that are currently recruiting. Mak una help una contry brother get updates. One of my uncle just insulted this evening because I didn't inform him when EFCC was receiving application.
Tell that ur uncle efcc is not yet over because they have not issued appointment to anyone. Even if they have issued, since he get strong backbone, they can release one for him

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
freddybonz:

LoL... unnecessary aggression
u are the one that is sticking in to people’s business... i asked a qstn if u dont knw the answer just let someone answer it.. but am not seeking for advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: isah2006, sammy329(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.