Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,708 members, 7,955,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6786365 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) ... (2378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulwizzy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Does anyone know the salary structure of NERC please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hello here. Someone just asked me to send the address of those agencies recruiting... He is highly place... He said said me their address and other details...

Someone should help me with the address of CBN, NIA and other agency issuing appointment letters

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kegnufostu: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Success1930:
Hello here. Someone just asked me to send the address of those agencies recruiting... He is highly place... He said said me their address and other details...

Someone should help me with the address of CBN, NIA and other agency issuing appointment letters

You can as well check via Google for their headquarter address

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Macbenb13:

Secretary to minister of defense can help fix anyone in any organisation or agency in Nigeria using a recommendation latter directly from the office of the minister.

Don't underestimate those people. They can spoil and repair without even the knowledge of the minister.

All they need is the ministers signature. Hold on to any PA or secretary you know.

I've seen what i said happened.

Pls... Can you send your no to me.. It is very urgent....

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
248 per month
abdulwizzy:

Yea I heard they recruiting

Do you have any idea about their salary structure?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kcare: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=Xboy1993 post=114424471]248 per month

Entry level salary is 208
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kcare: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bankshanks: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Please is NPC recruiting, national population commission

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulwizzy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Xboy1993:
248 per month

Including allowance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulwizzy(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=Kcare post=114425094][/quote]

Including allowances?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
abdulwizzy:

Yea I heard they recruiting

Do you have any idea about their salary structure?

Please why this? Or is it on kum kum level?

1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
No
abdulwizzy:

Including allowance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Success1930:

Pls... Can you send your no to me.. It is very urgent....

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com...
Princess should I give u my own?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AnaCheks(m): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
abdulwizzy:
Does anyone know the salary structure of NERC please?
Please can you connect me?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 1:59am On Jul 05, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Please why this? Or is it on kum kum level?
dats not fcts own irs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 2:05am On Jul 05, 2022
PrinceFola:
Lord Jesus please give me this FG job and connect me with the right source..... Unemployment is a big mess undecided undecided undecided undecided
dats why youths r warned to get involved in election & pvc process. Dem no go hear! Suffer no dey tire Nigerians, make dem continue dey allow idiots govern dem!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:07am On Jul 05, 2022
sleuthhound:
dats not fcts own irs
I've never heard anyone say Lagos IRS, shay Lagos no get IRS?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vaiper(m): 6:46am On Jul 05, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

I've never heard anyone say Lagos IRS, shay Lagos no get IRS?
LIRS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2022
sleuthhound:
dats why youths r warned to get involved in election & pvc process. Dem no go hear! Suffer no dey tire Nigerians, make dem continue dey allow idiots govern dem!
you all come with this pale line every 4years. Nigeria problem is beyond election and pvc but the parasitic unitary system of government and 1999 constitution it practiced, elections produced from these 2 can never produce great leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 7:18am On Jul 05, 2022
sleuthhound:
Let's assume the most preferred candidate by Nigerians wins in 2023, will every job seeker get good employment? If yes, please tell me how using one of the candidates' manifestos.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 7:35am On Jul 05, 2022
Papacypaul:
you all come with this pale line every 4years. Nigeria problem is beyond election and pvc but the parasitic unitary system of government and 1999 constitution it practiced, elections produced from these 2 can never produce great leaders.
alright! Complain! Like i said "Suffer no dey tire una" but where u can mk a difference una go siddon no do am, even in ur community @least dis same constitution & system produced some good governors who did exceptionally well in their states!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 7:46am On Jul 05, 2022
Crazeworld:
Let's assume the most preferred candidate by Nigerians wins in 2023, will every job seeker get good employment? If yes, please tell me how using one of the candidates' manifestos.
"most preferred" doesn't mean "best" always! tell u how? Seek visionary leaders @every level u find urself!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2022
Please any information on NUPRC and NMDPRA
Please anyone with any useful information should hit me up . Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2022
The hopefuls have derailed and trying to change this trend to politics.
Fight will soon start when the OBIdient fellows will come.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mikkyvelly: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2022
This FCT IRS matter don tire me, too much politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2022
HeroHero:
The hopefuls have derailed and trying to change this trend to politics.
Fight will soon start when the OBIdient fellows will come.
I tire o my brother.....

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2022
Plz guys nobody should bring politics to this thread, we don't want vawulence hia.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) ... (2378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.