Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6219331 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
kingRagnarr:
u are the one that is sticking in to people’s business... i asked a qstn if u dont knw the answer just let someone answer it.. but am not seeking for advice
LoL.....I don't know what's pissing you off but it's definitely not me

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ebuka1997: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
sleuthhound:
they dont own Nigeria, they(d good ones) actually rise by helpin or lifting others around dem while some pple here think they r smart by selling job slots! Well what they dnt realise b say dat money collected na "curse" & dey cant rise& be blessed since God himself no sell im blessings!

We’re saying the same thing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Do you mean DSS?
kingRagnarr:
i heard from reliable sources that they will take ND nd BSc very soon maybe august or Sep...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ebuka1997: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
CBN is recruiting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
ebuka1997:
CBN is recruiting?
This honorable is a good man. May God bless him for helping the youths

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
AbusM1:
Do you mean DSS?
yup DSS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fruitydemo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
I will get this federal job one day........................... pls if you have connect abeg....money dy ground oooo......

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulwizzy(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
ofeco:
Good evening beautiful people of God! Please I want to the salary of a level 8 staff of Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission?

And also want to know all the ministry, parastatals and agency that are currently recruiting. Mak una help una contry brother get updates. One of my uncle just insulted this evening because I didn't inform him when EFCC was receiving application.

Seconded...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nkechinyere41(f): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Please any news on nafdac and dpr
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 4:52am On Jul 04, 2022
HeroHero:

This honorable is a good man. May God bless him for helping the youths

Amin .....I silently prayed for him when I came across this tweet on twitter , he helped three other people into TCN as well

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 6:47am On Jul 04, 2022
Fruitydemo:
I will get this federal job one day........................... pls if you have connect abeg....money dy ground oooo......
Me too by God's Grace ����.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Huseein12: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2022
I think they normally take HND/B.Sc or from your source its only ND and B.Sc?
kingRagnarr:
i heard from reliable sources that they will take ND nd BSc very soon maybe august or Sep...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 21sailor: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2022
HeroHero:

Tell that ur uncle efcc is not yet over because they have not issued appointment to anyone. Even if they have issued, since he get strong backbone, they can release one for him
Greetings sir,
What are the chances of an ssce holder who didn't applied as I heard they are already in training ground ?
Can a perm sec get a slot for him?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fruitydemo(m): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2022
Being sending mails to the man representing my constituency in abuja ooo... The stupid man keeps telling me to apply that there is nothing he can do............. People in d north cooperate very well..
AnaCheks:
I so much Love the way they do things. Very straightforward. They help their brothers without asking for shishi from them... How I wish I know how to speak their language very well,I won't still be looking for job now

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 9:30am On Jul 04, 2022
AnaCheks:
I so much Love the way they do things. Very straightforward. They help their brothers without asking for shishi from them... How I wish I know how to speak their language very well,I won't still be looking for job now
believe me you don't necessarily need to know how to speak Hausa before an Hausa HOR helps you. I know some southerners who got job via a northern HOR, though in their case they speak and understand Hausa.

Someone has given a testimony here on this thread on how he got FG job without even knowing the northern HOR.

Unlike our southern HOR, na story upon story. A friend of mine met Lai Muhammad at a function and pleaded with him to help me with a job, this guy was with his CV, lai just told one of his aid to give him something for transport.

Believe me na 2k they give my guy grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shukusheka(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2022
sleuthhound:
they dont own Nigeria, they(d good ones) actually rise by helpin or lifting others around dem while some pple here think they r smart by selling job slots! Well what they dnt realise b say dat money collected na "curse" & dey cant rise& be blessed since God himself no sell im blessings!
I would like to know where this myth that Southern leaders sell their job slots to Northerners come from, and why this myth seems so well parroted on this thread. Never heard it anywhere else.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ofeco: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2022
HeroHero:

Tell that ur uncle efcc is not yet over because they have not issued appointment to anyone. Even if they have issued, since he get strong backbone, they can release onie for him
Thank you for your response, It is usually difficult to get it when you did not participate in the processes.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ofeco: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2022
SolaOkedara:

Insult him back na... angry angry angry angry
I am still an applicant. I don't have the moral to insult him back because he is still my benefactor.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2022
Huseein12:
I think they normally take HND/B.Sc or from your source its only ND and B.Sc?
well i said BSc because i tot is the same thing but yeah HND too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jaybest90(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Abeg who can help me with minister of youth and sports contact
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shukusheka(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2022
People who come here to ask for phone number of politicians dey always muzz me. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AnaCheks(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2022
ofeco:
Good evening beautiful people of God! Please I want to the salary of a level 8 staff of Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission?

And also want to know all the ministry, parastatals and agency that are currently recruiting. Mak una help una contry brother get updates. One of my uncle just insulted this evening because I didn't inform him when EFCC was receiving application.
I even applied for the NERC recruitment. I don't even know my fate as I don't have anyone
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
ofeco:

Thank you for your response, It is usually difficult to get it when you did not participate in the processes.
That is for who no get backbone. No one observe processes when it comes to govt jobs in Nigeria. All u need is ur connect with 4G or backbone.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lord Jesus please give me this FG job and connect me with the right source..... Unemployment is a big mess undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ncchopeful: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Huseein12: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thanks for the info. I just hope it will be soonest
kingRagnarr:
well i said BSc because i tot is the same thing but yeah HND too

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lwanga1993: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good day house, please is anything going on in ITF ?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hello guys, I connect just contact me to send him my CV now, I think something is happening@ FCT IRS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulwizzy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
Xboy1993:
Hello guys, I connect just contact me to send him my CV now, I think something is happening@ FCT IRS

Yea I heard they recruiting

Do you have any idea about their salary structure?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Chaossima, churchillsheddy(m), Konne, Apalara1, evcabuja, harmony940(m), Xboy1993, Success1930, Hassan52(m), Qassy4all, abioz(m), DanIduh06, davefieldpop(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.