Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6230005 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mr Mohit please any Intel on NDIC? Your response will be appreciated.

Mohit007:

What i'm permitted to voice is; dem d plan to in the next 5-10 days if they don't make another plan on venue

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by douglasposh(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mr Mohit,
Please any update on IMMIGRATION REPLACEMENT?

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sir Mohit007, please what is the update on NSCDC replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nwaduto: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=MicroPoint post=115108221]Bsc nursing, fast. Male or single
MED LAB
Pharmacy
Radiographer
Physiotherapy

It is for Federal Govt hospital in Lagos.. ##Not free pls###

Bsc Nursing Science
MED LAB
Pharmacy
Radiographer
Physiotherapy
It is for Federal Govt center in kastina .. ##Not free pls###

Dm
Payment after documentation...

[Please reply my mail]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musa2018(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Pls any update on Federal Fire Service?
Or Pls can someone drop the link. Tnx

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Please any update on Fed Fire Service replacement?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Firmjudge:

Na so!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mohit007:

Yeah

Mohit007 sir, pls can i still go for NCC, i want to talk to someone about it, or do you think its too late? Heard from this thread they will soon release APL, may be next month.

Your response will be highly appreciated, Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Please good people in the house any update on Fed Fire Service replacement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mohit007:
Hope it isn't through hook-up slot. Try calling every 1.5hrs tomorrow. Hmmm! if di person no pick up till night fall tomorrow consider it f**ked up.. The connect should or would try to contact you if it's real slot that your friend was invited. Keep hope alive.

is there anything going on at ptdf . please i would really like to know if you have an update
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Medical personnel

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Astertes:

Mohit007 sir, pls can i still go for NCC, i want to talk to someone about it, or do you think its too late? Heard from this thread they will soon release APL, may be next month.

BETTER GO AND PRESS YOUR BUTTON.

Wallahi nothing pass GOD power!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by R3B3L(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
douglasposh:
Mr Mohit,

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS

Seconding this pls. Info would be really appreciated
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Astertes:

Bro, to me u are late for NCC. If Buhari and Osinbajo are ur connect it can work. SGF list (20 Cv's) came in late, during Ramadan, that caused delay in APL. They're done with recruitment, APL is coming in few days around next month if possible by God grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by marvel1030: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mr mohit ,pls do u know anything about National sugar development council? Nobody seems to know

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
douglasposh:
Mr Mohit,

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS
just calm down even mohit007 doesn't have answer to this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mohit007:
Bro, to me u are late for NCC. If Buhari and Osinbajo are ur connect it can work. SGF list (20 Cv's) came in late, during Ramadan, that caused delay in APL. They're done with recruitment, APL is coming in few days around next month if possible by God grace

Ok sir, Thanks, May be i will talk to him about NFIU then hopefully its not too late, just not sure if they need electrical engineers, may be in their IT department.
Thanks for the response sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Firmjudge:

BETTER GO AND PRESS YOUR BUTTON.

Wallahi nothing pass GOD power!

Thanks for the advice sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Spermatogenesis:
just calm down even mohit007 doesn't have answer to this
NABDA is going to recruit plenty. Dey ar creating inter-state or branches already. Find a connect asap
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by petition20: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mohit007:
NABDA is going to recruit plenty. Dey ar creating inter-state or branches already. Find a connect asap
douglasposh:
Mr Mohit,

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS
Kindly respond to this: Mohit007
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viktor1991: 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
fortz007:
Sir, please it’s been more than a year now and my connect says nothing is happening in NARSDA.How true is this? Is it safe to contact him now?
Try and press him further, something is cooking and it has been on pipeline for months now. Mohit is right
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firecross: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
viktor1991:

Try and press him further, something is cooking and it has been on pipeline for months now. Mohit is right
Hmmmmmm
Please @viktor1991 can I send you and email?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bougji: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
I just confirmed from someone at cbn that they took only junior staff for now

So you can still press your connect

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viktor1991: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Firecross:

Hmmmmmm
Please @viktor1991 can I send you and email?
That's the only info I've got for now. It's just replacement according to a top insider.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mshehu212: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mohit007:

Please mr Mohit when will raw material released their apl letter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jennydelite: 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Karmora:

Please take your hopes off Nddc as there is a memo By the present Minister to withdraw already Serving/contract staffs who where not legally employed by Akpabio ( with out clearance from FCC and salaries and wages) in the last two years .

Any news on NMDPRA and NUPRC ?
Please did you get any information about Nmdpra and Nuprc

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Jennydelite:

Please did you get any information about Nmdpra and Nuprc

Hmmm this mater tie rapper oh maybe Mohit007 can help us answer.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babalakin(m): 2:03am On Jul 29, 2022
Mohit007 I've got a very tight link in the presidency for next year's recruitment. If you are to make a choice if given the opportunity, what agency would you pick and why . I'm thinking of going for NFIU, NCC, NIRSAL or a top department under ministry of petroleum(NUPRC formerly DPR).

Ps: do you have any info about NSITF
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 29, 2022
Babalakin:
Mohit007 I've got a very tight link in the presidency for next year's recruitment. If you are to make a choice if given the opportunity, what agency would you pick and why . I'm thinking of going for NFIU, NCC, NIRSAL or a top department under ministry of petroleum(NUPRC formerly DPR).

Ps: do you have any info about NSITF
Lol.. They'll re-shuffle them all, bring new faces. Presidency seat holders will be more occupied by new hausa(majority) and yoruba (less), be it TINUBU or ATIKU or OBI as President.. One good advice is, don't vote for a CAPITALIST minded Govt, it creates more trouble of being wealthy and havin a steady job; fear of sack, no job security, security of livelihood will rise 90% to only the rich. May God help us with the change that may favor us with better work and others

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddyroyal(m): 5:10am On Jul 29, 2022
Mohit007:

Lol.. They'll re-shuffle them all, bring new faces. Presidency seat holders will be more occupied by new hausa(majority) and yoruba (less), be it TINUBU or ATIKU or OBI as President.. One good advice is, don't vote for a CAPITALIST minded Govt, it creates more trouble of being wealthy and havin a steady job; fear of sack, no job security, security of livelihood will rise 90% to only the rich. May God help us with the change that may favor us with better work and others
Mr Mohit any news about ITF?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ddugeri(m): 7:37am On Jul 29, 2022
viktor1991:

Pls am also NASRDA hopeful, when do you think this meal will done

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibrochaka(m), HyperCoaster, Wemoveee, adeewa18, preciousfuture and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.