Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,682 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6231272 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hussen24:

You are saying the truth. Someone close to one of the ogas at the top approached me for INEC slot @1.5m and He said that person will captured day after He or She agreed to pay. I wanted to secure for someone. After I discovered that there take-home is 85k i shaun him.
and we are here waiting for them since year 2020. This life no balance truly. No hope for us that do not have any connect to even pay money to.. Chaii!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
PrinceFola:
and we are here waiting for them since year 2020. This life no balance truly. No hope for us that do not have any connect to even pay money to.. Chaii!!!
With time, all is well

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jamahyel:
Where are the cbn’s ?

I dey o, abeg any news?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ongoing

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fizman1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please any news on Nnra, Niseni or NCDB when their APL would be distributed? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fizman1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Wow! That's nice. Please any news on Nnra, Niseni or NCDB when their APL would be distributed? Thanks
Hussen24:
Ongoing

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hussen24:
Ongoing
Chaii!!!! God when cry cry cry cry cry cry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fizman1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Also, if you have connect with Ferma, Apl are ready. Please any news on Naseni or nnra apl?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddyroyal(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hussen24:

Sodiq, Try pushing for NYSC, FCT-IRS, NERC and NBTE they are all pending recruitment
What of ITF?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
eddyroyal:

What of ITF?
Very soon.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fizman1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Any news on when their APl would be out?
Swagsultan1:
Add NASENI and NNRA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hussen24:
Ongoing

Congrats to the fellow.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SOLACY: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oladapo3971:
Who's need of phone number of SANUSI GARBA chairman of NERC.
Please I also need phone number of CHAIRMAN or COMMISSIONER in NATIONAL INSURANCE COMMISSION.
T for thanks
PLEASE I need oo 08146012186 Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thanks a lot that 95k for NIHOTOUR is it after tax deduction??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hussen24:
Ongoing
Any news on NPA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Fizman1:
Also, if you have connect with Ferma, Apl are ready. Please any news on Naseni or nnra apl?
what about federal ministries/FCSC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
geoimam22:
Thanks a lot that 95k for NIHOTOUR is it after tax deduction??

After deduction

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefullyy: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hussen24:
Ongoing
congrats to the owner.. pls how true dat nasrda are building few centers..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MeynaTK: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hussen24:

I don't think NIMASA will recruit anytime soon,
Thou I may be wrong.

Evening Sir
Please I need a connect or contact of someone that can help from the north
Am a first class graduate if Industrial chemistry from Kaduna State..will be rounding up my NYSC next month
I need to start pressing button
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefullyy: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
MeynaTK:

Evening Sir
Am a first class graduate if Industrial chemistry from Kaduna State..will be rounding up my NYSC next month
Thanks
is it short leeves or long sleeves button.. lol you studied a 9ce course wit beta grade but 9ja d upside down for now.. i pray yu dont wait like som of us bf making it with a multi-national company.. gud luck

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
MeynaTK:

Evening Sir
Thanks
Lol no be by cgpa o! I'll advibe you to be applying for oil firms. They are fair to you and your examination and interview

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mommytas(f): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Masha Allah congrats Allah yasa albarka
Hussen24:
Ongoing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddyroyal(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hussen24:

Very soon.
@Hussen how far have they gone on the recruitment process?
And when should one be expecting APL?
And please what's their salary scale for Bsc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Flow23(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oladapo3971:
Please I also need phone number of CHAIRMAN or COMMISSIONER in NATIONAL INSURANCE COMMISSION.
T for thanks
Please send the NERC chairman's number to my mail betteru228@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hussen24:
Ongoing

Congratulations, insha Allah fct IRS is next

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Fizman1:
Thanks for the update but please, can you help with FERMA boss?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AiiJay22: 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oladapo3971:
T for thanks

Please i need the contact. jonahprincess288@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sodiq42(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Karmora:

When ever you are new to a trend try and go back maybe few days or weeks or even months depending on your quest . Most topics have been treated so when you ask you might get little or no response. This your questions was treated few days back most parastatals and agencies where mentioned on this trend . This also applies to other trends go back and research for what ever you need , when it’s not there you can now ask questions.
Thanks for your reply. What prompted in asking this is that there is that I just met with an aide to a federal legislator so he promised to help buh I want to be quick in updating him as soon as I could get an information so he can know how serious I am..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MeynaTK: 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hopefullyy:
is it short leeves or long sleeves button.. lol you studied a 9ce course wit beta grade but 9ja d upside down for now.. i pray yu dont wait like som of us bf making it with a multi-national company.. gud luck

Lols thanks so much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chikings77: 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hussen24:

You are saying the truth. Someone close to one of the ogas at the top approached me for INEC slot @1.5m and He said that person will captured day after He or She agreed to pay. I wanted to secure for someone. After I discovered that there take-home is 85k i shaun him.
like seriouse take home is 85k I tot inec is paying more than that?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MeynaTK: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mohit007:

Lol no be by cgpa o! I'll advibe you to be applying for oil firms. They are fair to you and your examination and interview

Thanks Sir
I will keep on doing that
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Gensanusi:

Why you come put Abu, you think they recruit with school you finish?
/rest

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tuffa001, Bluev, Ibnbabes4ol, Ultimatejay, emmynet007(m), gentlegiant95, HolyMalaam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.