Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6220623 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 12:15am On Jan 14, 2020
Burchester:

I didn’t know you are the minister of petroleum.....
I wonder.burchester help us ask moddiko

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by richieboy1994: 7:48am On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=Iphiebarb post=85761935]Is anyone going to abia for the customs test[/quote yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Katsuke: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2020
Onebyone1by1:
Pls who knows list of agencies currently recruiting? I heard BOI is recruiting. And is FIRS still recruiting or it has been placed on hold. Help a sis..

I think NASRDA is secretly recruiting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 8:16am On Jan 14, 2020
Katsuke:

NASRDA is secretly recruiting

I was told the recruitment ended December

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2020
Lol... I no be Minister for Petroleum but sincerely I happen to know the ES PEF, and I have been pressurizing him on giving me job there. He keeps telling me they won’t recruit. I can show you my picture in his parlour with him if you know him.
Teepy0392:

I wonder.burchester help us ask moddiko

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2020
Yes they have.
Bconsortium:
Pls House
Does TETFUND pay upfront payment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 8:37am On Jan 14, 2020
I just got the information that NEITI has concluded plans to recruit... Put your ears to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mdgreen(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2020
Modikko:
I just got the information that NEITI has concluded plans to recruit... Put your ears to the ground.

We are all waiting, if na to buy for our relatives we go buy am

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Katsuke: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2020
Naijacommando22:

Alright, seems it APL they are sharing currently
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2020
Modikko:
Lol... I no be Minister for Petroleum but sincerely I happen to know the ES PEF, and I have been pressurizing him on giving me job there. He keeps telling me they won’t recruit. I can show you my picture in his parlour with him if you know him.

Kai ne ma bobboi din

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2020
Ko kuma uban Bobboi ba �
Naijacommando22:

Kai ne ma bobboi din
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2020
Modikko:

Thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2020
Modikko:
Ko kuma uban Bobboi ba �

Yane aboki Na...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Viking007(m): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2020
ademmy102:

It was N57k before minimum wage increment but after the increment it has been increase to 67 while your take home will be around 62k
No wonder people run from ministry jobs. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 9:49am On Jan 14, 2020
Modikko:

Lol, you don’t have 5g connection. If someone from presidency say give you job. Why won’t he ...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2020
babydee0085:
You are not getting, before people come up with the scam alert etc..I wouldn't want to involve myself in such scandal. If you read anything in relation to Environmental Science, you can pm me
quote author=LadySarah post=85765295]

Really. Helping ppl stresses you,Okay!

Please I have BTech Urban and Regional Planning , can i be considered too?? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bluediesel03: 10:14am On Jan 14, 2020
Naijacommando22:

Bros.are you sure of this?Thought they are still recruiting.how reliable is your source.thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2020
I am sure you have 10g so you can lend me 5g out of it. Thanks in advance
Burchester:

Lol, you don’t have 5g connection. If someone from presidency say give you job. Why won’t he ...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
Modikko:
I think they are..low key i guess

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chizzyozi(f): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
babydee0085:
You are not getting, before people come up with the scam alert etc..I wouldn't want to involve myself in such scandal. If you read anything in relation to Environmental Science, you can pm me

sent you a pm..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abusule007: 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
babydee0085:

pm sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wandium: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
Please people, can one still push for NNRA with a recommendation from like say "the presidency"? Hope it's not too late?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
Not all o, with right connect things fit happen. What's their upfront

Please people, can one still push for NNRA with a recommendation from like say "the presidency"? Hope it's not too late?[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by babydee0085(f): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
Please, I got all your PM but I can't respond to all. I chatted him up and he said, for now, there is nothing... When he reach out to me, again, I will inform the house...Please, stop sending me PM....Thank you

May God grant us our heart desires...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
Don't know why graduate don't know how to QUOTE properly, peeps making errors when quoting someone's msg... making this thread tiring to read

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
wandium:
Please people, can one still push for NNRA with a recommendation from like say "the presidency"? Hope it's not too late?
Sure,
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mhizjhaydami(f): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hello house! Please does anyone know anything about FCT IRS recruitment?

Is the recruitment on and how much is their basic salary?

Between FIRS and FCT IRS which one offers better in terms of carreer growth? Thanks in anticipation for your response
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abiss19(m): 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
...learnt ICPC is recruiting. How true?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
mhizjhaydami:
Hello house! Please does anyone know anything about FCT IRS recruitment?

Is the recruitment on and how much is their basic salary?

Between FIRS and FCT IRS which one offers better in terms of carreer growth? Thanks in anticipation for your response
FIRS is federal while FCT IRS is state. Federal pays more
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
But how much more? Is it more than 100k?

FIRS is federal while FCT IRS is state. Federal pays more [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=Abiss19 post=85794410]...learnt ICPC is recruiting. How true?[/quote

Yes, that is the newspaper advert you saw on the thread. One of the ICPC staff sent the advert to my sister, for her to apply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GogMal, misB and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.