Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6269655 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
AbusM1:
EFCC loading...
Why did you delete it?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
You have asked too much about TetFund. Make a move brother
Bconsortium:
Pls,did anyone have idea of TETFUND UPFRONT payment amount and their SALARY

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Please plugs

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
what is efcc's pay like?

uote author=Camoready post=85880068]Please plugs [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Modikko:
You have asked too much about TetFund. Make a move brother

���� Ok ooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
awele186:
what is efcc's pay like?

uote author=Camoready post=85880068]Please plugs

They have improved their salary structure and the staff get excellent training. It is truly one growing organization that I’d advise anyone capable to join.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
Can i get a range please, i heard rumours it's above 400k for level bsc and that looks too good to be true

They have improved their salary structure and the staff get excellent training. It is truly one growing organization that I’d advise anyone capable to join. [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
awele186:
Can i get a range please, i heard rumours it's above 400k for level bsc and that looks too good to be true

They have improved their salary structure and the staff get excellent training. It is truly one growing organization that I’d advise anyone capable to join.

Its true
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
Thanks

Its true[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ustec: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Camoready:
Please plugs
Why 21,
Are they planning to employ kids ni?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekaymax: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
hello everyone seems most people on her are already into one Federal job or the other pls I seriously do not mind getting help cos I'm desperate.I will be very grateful if a helper can locate me I'm just a pm away biko teekaymax22@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
awele186:

Lies. The average salary of a bsc holder is between 150-170k.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Camoready:
Please plugs
Thanks for this info. But I thought federal government said they would stop this age discrimination?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
lostnegro:

Thanks for this info. But I thought federal government said they would stop this age discrimination?

That is why it is internal memo. The general public are not to know about this. Just try to find your zonal head and see. They are picking 20 people per zones. Some zones have one state and others as many as three. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
More info EFCC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
Camoready:

That is why it is internal memo. The general public are not to know about this. Just try to find your zonal head and see. They are picking 20 people per zones. Some zones have one state and others as many as three. Good luck
Thanks boss but man is older now.wetin person go do.but no problem I will try.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
Try and contact your zonal head. It’s an internal recruitment. We are not meant to apply. But plead with him/her, they can assist you.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
Waec recruitment

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emem86: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
Favourflavour:

Lies. The average salary of a bsc holder is between 150-170k.

Don't call people liars over information you are not accurate about. B.Sc in EFCC currently takes almost 500k as monthly salary.

Be guided and stop misleading people!

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
Emem86:

Don't call people liars over information you are not accurate about. B.Sc in EFCC currently takes almost 500k as monthly salary.

Lmao, i laugh when i see some comments here sha... 500 kor 1million ni

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Baba it's true, go and find out, since late last year. I think it's above 400k. If you don't know ask

Lmao, i laugh when i see some comments here sha... 500 kor 1million ni[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
I'm interested though I studied Soil Science

babydee0085:
You are not getting, before people come up with the scam alert etc..I wouldn't want to involve myself in such scandal. If you read anything in relation to Environmental Science, you can pm me
quote author=LadySarah post=85765295]

Really. Helping ppl stresses you,Okay!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babagy823: 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hes telling the truth, EFCC have a very good salary, around 500k for new intake
Folahanmi19:

Lmao, i laugh when i see some comments here sha... 500 kor 1million ni
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 12:25am On Jan 18, 2020
Yes i guess they collapsed the upfront into the monthly salary

Hes telling the truth, EFCC have a very good salary, around 500k for new intake[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NigPatriot(m): 12:35am On Jan 18, 2020
Camoready:

Thanks for the relaible info bro, Please how do you mean by Zonal head. Is it my state of origin or residnce? Also, who am I to meet to drop my CV?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 18, 2020
How can dey take 500 na wow for u o
There money is actually not up to 200
Emem86:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 2:04am On Jan 18, 2020
Emem86:

I was calling the people who gave him the information liars. But now I am calling you a liar because that's a shitty lie.
Their take how pay for entry level is 160k. I am pretty sure and certain, first hand information. Stop passing unclarified information to the public.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 2:07am On Jan 18, 2020
mrpalpal:
How can dey take 500 na wow for u o
There money is actually not up to 200

Don't mind the LIAR. My brother works there, my school friend works there. Their payment is 160 entry level.

Somebody will sit at home and be shitting nonsense with pride.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 5:42am On Jan 18, 2020
would efcc accept those over 27 if they are recommended?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 6:11am On Jan 18, 2020
Do they pay upfront and how much is it
Favourflavour:

Don't mind the LIAR. My brother works there, my school friend works there. Their payment is 160 entry level.

Somebody will sit at home and be shitting nonsense with pride.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 6:12am On Jan 18, 2020
If it’s internal does that mean we can only apply if we get in contact with the Zonal Head
Camoready:
Try and contact your zonal head. It’s an internal recruitment. We are not meant to apply. But plead with him/her, they can assist you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dayo2hot, husaam45, VeeVeeMyLuv(m), Oppy2020, GogMal, Mhdlmn, Lenaaa and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.