Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6275487 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
awele186:
Nesrea isn't up to 100k. Where are you getting 181,000

I81,000K graduate entry, my sis recently got offer
I tire. My friend works there too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
Customs have finally released their list of shortlisted candidates for aptitude test
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Molayan: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
teekay22:
Customs have finally released their list of shortlisted candidates for aptitude test
How much is the monthly salary of asst superintendent 11 level 8 officers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heskeyw(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
Can somebody help me with the list of govt agencies that are currently recruiting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
⚠❗ *ALERT* ⚠❗

Information reaching us now shows that a new website http://www.dcslrecruits.com has been spread over the social media asking people to apply for a position in ICPC, which is *Independent Corrupt Practices Commission* , be vigilant while registering on the platform as government portal will never end with *.com* but *.gov.ng* .
ICPC website remain www.icpc.gov.ng

Applying any position on the portal �� http://www.dcslrecruits.com is @ your own risk.
If you are not informed you will be deformed. Share to your family and friends, let them be vigilant and keep their sensitive information.

adewale4jesus:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
danqujigy:

⚠❗ *ALERT* ⚠❗

Information reaching us now shows that a new website http://www.dcslrecruits.com has been spread over the social media asking people to apply for a position in ICPC, which is *Independent Corrupt Practices Commission* , be vigilant while registering on the platform as government portal will never end with *.com* but *.gov.ng* .

Applying any position on the portal �� http://www.dcslrecruits.com is @ your own risk.
If you are not informed you will be deformed. Share to your family and friends, let them be vigilant and keep their sensitive information.

NDLEA recruited through emplug.com last year bro. Sometimes these gov't agencies use recruitment agencies to recruit and not directly on their site. Don't mislead people.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikea(m): 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Remove this shit, it's obvious you don't know what's going on in Nigeria. the advertised website has been confirmed by icpc officers. The recruitment exercise was given to an agency.
danqujigy:

⚠❗ *ALERT* ⚠❗

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beautifulchy: 7:40am On Jan 17, 2020
Good morning ,please i need help with a federal job. I studied civil engineering.Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ayodeji4christ: 8:23am On Jan 17, 2020
House, I saw on the career page of ICPC that they are not recruiting.please, is the recruitment through dcslrecruitment tinz genuine. Anybody with genuine info?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ryan03(f): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2020
Beautifulchy:
Good morning ,please i need help with a federal job. I studied civil engineering.Thank you.
my brother, federal job nor easy to enter with degree result of, even the lowest stage nor easy to enter and the pay is nothing to write home about
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ryan03(f): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2020
papiforreal:

Then started hustling now. Me I'm looking to buy. Few years back, I can't boast of 10k too.
what job/business did you engage in? Help a brother na
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xmen149(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2020
awele186:
Not all o, with right connect things fit happen. What's their upfront

Please people, can one still push for NNRA with a recommendation from like say "the presidency"? Hope it's not too late?

guy howfar,.you get link man fit use to Good?..help a brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xmen149(m): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2020
[/b]please,anyone that has good link or that can get me a good paying /federal job should pm me so we can work out the modalities.

You can have the whole salary for one year (i can support my self)

Or we conclude on an amount payable after documentation and start of work then i pay full in cash (all your expenses are included here)

pm or email me at exmen149@gmail.com [b]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2020
Saw this on another thread:

Hmmm, this country is in trouble!!!

To say NIWA gave appointment letters to new intake today is unbelievable, interview was conducted and non of us sharing the same plaza with them knew. We only got to know when candidates came for their appointment letters. Non of the staff that we always gist together even hint us what Is on ground.
To cap it all, 80% are hausas that got the job.

No advert, nothing.

Just whom you Know.

It is well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ustec: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2020
Goodluck to those that did exceptionally well in the custom test.
The CG had promise no mago mago from anywhere,
Only qualified applicants will be selected.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ustec: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2020
frank417:

NDLEA recruited through emplug.com last year bro. Sometimes these gov't agencies use recruitment agencies to recruit and not directly on their site. Don't mislead people.
You may be right,but since icpc is disregarding it on their site,we can't be too sure.
Just that scammers are too smart in this part of our world.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beautifulchy: 10:57am On Jan 17, 2020
Ryan03:
my brother, federal job nor easy to enter with degree result of, even the lowest stage nor easy to enter and the pay is nothing to write home about

I am a she. With God all things are possible.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 11:15am On Jan 17, 2020
Pls,did anyone have idea of TETFUND UPFRONT payment amount and their SALARY
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Najma2017: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2020
Even the staffs working thr know nothing about the recruitment they were informed after issuing APL my husband works the.

Hmmm, this country is in trouble!!!

To say NIWA gave appointment letters to new intake today is unbelievable, interview was conducted and non of us sharing the same plaza with them knew. We only got to know when candidates came for their appointment letters. Non of the staff that we always gist together even hint us what Is on ground.
To cap it all, 80% are hausas that got the job.

No advert, nothing.

Just whom you Know.

It is well.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
danqujigy:

⚠❗ *ALERT* ⚠❗

ICPC just confirmed the recruitment to be true

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ustec:

You may be right,but since icpc is disregarding it on their site,we can't be too sure.
Just that scammers are too smart this part of our world.
abeg forget scammer, can u scam a poor man, for me to submit my CV no go kill me, if am invited, I go tru, is not guenue will decome n carry mein my house say I must go
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hello Peoples! Please which of these agencies offer the best in terms of career growth, work life balance, learning and development and remuneration? They are: NCC, NDIC ,NNPC or PTDF.. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ustec: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
DonDemu:
ICPC just confirmed the recruitment to be true
Good to know.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by magaji700(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
NekkyCee:
Hello Peoples! Please which of these agencies offer the best in terms of career growth, work life balance, learning and development and remuneration? They are: NCC, NDIC ,NNPC or PTDF.. wink
PTDF

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opeodun1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Any information about Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Please what is the annual upfront for level 8 in nnra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
Many thanks
magaji700:
PTDF

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ABoogieWithDaHo(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Pls, what is d salary scale for accountant 2(conhess 7) in a federal hospital
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beautifulchy: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ryan03:

I am a she. With God all things are possible.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UtilityRational(m): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
Olumyyde:
I tire. My friend works there too.
92k net before minimum wage increase. but now with the increase, it would be around 110k.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
EFCC loading...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Wisper2jar(m), Classiqtech, ahmedkoded95(m), Mylesgidi, AfricanLion22, Jazberry1, Ayammawa(m), POLS, 24kmagik and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.