Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6267823 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 6:23am On Jan 18, 2020
awele186:
Baba it's true, go and find out, since late last year. I think it's above 400k. If you don't know ask

Lmao, i laugh when i see some comments here sha... 500 kor 1million ni

You're the one who needs to ask o and stop believing hearsays

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 6:49am On Jan 18, 2020
Babagy823:
Hes telling the truth, EFCC have a very good salary, around 500k for new intake

400+ for sure but not upto 420 cant tell u d exact figure 4 some reasons let who want 2 bliev bliev, who ever doesnt want to believ have every right not to, 4get all those saying they have brothers, friends there this here is d fact.

NB. The review was done mid 2019

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ussy09(m): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2020
Mhdlmn:

Can you please link me up with the guy that bought, I'll compensate you heavily if its legit

if u r truly serious about buying and compensating, send me a mail usmankabiru17@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2020
Okay thanks

400+ for sure but not upto 420 cant tell u d exact figure 4 some reasons let who want 2 bliev bliev, who ever doesnt want to believ have every right not to, 4get all those saying they have brothers, friends there this here is d fact.

NB. The review was done mid 2019[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2020
NekkyCee:
Hello Peoples! Please which of these agencies offer the best in terms of career growth, work life balance, learning and development and remuneration? They are: NCC, NDIC ,NNPC or PTDF.. wink

NDIC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aprilborn: 8:31am On Jan 18, 2020
Goodday, please can I contact you? Need info from you if you dont mind. Thankyou.
Abujabir24:
Please what is the salary of Debt Management Office? Any idea on when they will recruit?

A friend of mine bought PPPRA for 4.5m.
Another friend bought NNRA for 2.5m

Jobs are now for sale.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opefid(m): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2020
Pls what is the monthly salary for an entry level(degree holder) position in NIWA?

Najma2017:
Even the staffs working thr know nothing about the recruitment they were informed after issuing APL my husband works the.

Hmmm, this country is in trouble!!!

To say NIWA gave appointment letters to new intake today is unbelievable, interview was conducted and non of us sharing the same plaza with them knew. We only got to know when candidates came for their appointment letters. Non of the staff that we always gist together even hint us what Is on ground.
To cap it all, 80% are hausas that got the job.

No advert, nothing.

Just whom you Know.

It is well.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbcAbcd: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2020
What's the salary for NEPC.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carter009(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2020
She said environmental science.
CBNwords:

I have B.A. Ed. English (2.1)

Anyway to assist?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2020
The review was done somewhere around august.initially it was close to 300 bt when a friend receive his august salary it was 300+bt nt sure of the exact figure.may b I will call to confirm
awele186:
Okay thanks

NB. The review was done mid 2019
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2020
Please confirm. Thanks

The review was done somewhere around august.initially it was close to 300 bt when a friend receive his august salary it was 300+bt nt sure of the exact figure.may b I will call to confirm[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
Please confirm the level too
Shady92:
The review was done somewhere around august.initially it was close to 300 bt when a friend receive his august salary it was 300+bt nt sure of the exact figure.may b I will call to confirm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DBright123(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Camoready:
Please plugs
Please what's the mode of application?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Is there any news about NAICOM??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kindly save a soul from depression as hope seems lost. Anybody who can help me get any federal job within his or her capacity... my 1 year salary will be yours.

Bachelors Degree, 2.1. Thanks a lot.

tsinging91@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
gentle70:
Kindly save a soul from depression as hope seems lost. Anybody who can help me get any federal job within his or her capacity... my 1 year salary will be yours.

tsinging91@gmail.com

My brother
gentle70:

tsinging91@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lifedonor:

My brother if you can work without salary for one year... You can learn programing in six months and earn back your one year salary in 4months
How can I go about it Sir?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
gentle70:

How can I go about it Sir?

Find
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hello house, I need a govt nysc ppa for my bro. I am willing to pay. In Abuja please. Yan uwa Dan Allah a taimaka.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Camoready:
Hello house, I need a govt nysc ppa for my bro. I am willing to pay. In Abuja please. Yan uwa Dan Allah a taimaka.

And what will happen after he serves in a gov't ppa? He'll get retained? Lol
Bro look for a good private company for him to serve. If he does well, there is 85% chance they will retain him after service. Let him save up money then go for federal job.

I and many of my friends served at federal gov't PPAs. Nothing come out. Just empty promises. Even if this technique still works, chances are very very slim.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
frank417:

And what will happen after he serves in a gov't ppa? He'll get retained? Lol
Bro look for a good private company for him to serve. If he does well, there is 85% chance they will retain him after service. Let him save up money then go for federal job.

I and many of my friends served at federal gov't PPAs. Nothing come out. Just empty promises. Even if this technique still works, chances are very very slim.

Can you assist? I prefer government jobs because of the flexibility for him.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SenatorJChris: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lifedonor:

Find an outlet where it is thought[s][/s]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SenatorJChris: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lifedonor:

Find an outlet where it is [b]thought[/b]taught
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
Camoready:

Can you assist? I prefer government jobs because of the flexibility for him.
He should walk into the preferred PPA in his nysc khaki and ask to see the HR. Explain to him and he may write an acceptance letter or tell him what to do. You can get this without connection or paying money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Tammy Anybody and Engr Briggs say something please. How far with all those places that are to recruit this Jan. 2020.
Update us, please.
Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
Modikko:
Is there any news about NAICOM??
yane. Ina ta kokarin maka PM amma baka yi replying ba nima dan Kaduna ne Dan Allah muyi magana
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ustec: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
ShadowM:
yane. Ina ta kokarin maka PM amma baka yi replying ba nima dan Kaduna ne Dan Allah muyi magana
Una wan create ranch for here too abi.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ustec:

Una wan create ranch for here too abi.
sorry I meant no bad.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
From what his friend told me,he is collecting over 400k naw.j think he is level 9 naw
teekay22:
Please confirm the level too

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ikjosh04: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Good evening everyone, just for knowledge purpose. I'll like to know if NCDMB employs entry level engineering graduate staffs?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
Please have they started taking
Ikjosh04:
Good evening everyone, just for knowledge purpose. I'll like to know if NCDMB employs entry level engineering graduate staffs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omuka, Mykcool(m), Ziggyzigzag, Hassan52(m), Mubsan12, b3llo(m), Daklo, preciousfuture, Huzzy12, igabariotito, profmsboi(m), Dickoos22, NdanaBusu and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.