Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6243494 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
ASF46:
So then tetfund pay is less than naseni?

Don't mind d joker
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Any update on NFIU?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Success1930:
Repost.... Who can be of help.....

I have the phone numbers of two head of agencies.. I mean first class agencies. I have tried calling, sent them messages on WhatsApp and sms

But all to no avail.. I don't know anyone that can help me call them.. What other approach can I use..? If you know any Emir or top politician that can help me to call them. U can private me via the mail below . Let's try it together...

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com

no more DSS it's now NASENI

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jafitw: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bdj88:
You're right, mail me let rub minds

quote author=Success1930 post=116587508]I heard NASENI is still calling people for Appointment letters. According to a source, someone was called to come for his APL today...

God should please remember us ooo
Pls any update
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Na groundnut dem dey chop for that place, they are not doing any work, so appreciate the 90k. I worked with DG's personal secretary (Nuratu) under the now second in command (Mrs. Onyechi) when she was DD sciences and by then the current EVC was director at PEDI Okene. In fact Abubakar and Ibrahim(his boys) are all my friends. I hate that place with passion except if they change in the near future. People with vision to grow in their careers left that place to NIGCOMSAT, NLNG, and other places. The person that left TETFUND for NASENI must have done that because of some hidden motive but not because of the pay. TETFUND is far better than NASENI for now. I have never been to SEDI, PEDI, HEDI, ELDI and other of their centres but I am referring to their headquarters in Idu adjacent NIPRD and PCN.

dinerodollars:

The salary is very poor 90k no allowance

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayo2hot: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
SlaveofGod:
Na groundnut dem dey chop for that place, they are not doing any work, so appreciate the 90k. I worked with DG's personal secretary (Nuratu) under the now second in command (Mrs. Onyechi) when she was DD sciences and by then the current EVC was director at PEDI Okene. In fact Abubakar and Ibrahim(his boys) are all my friends. I hate that place with passion except if they change in the near future. People with vision to grow in their careers left that place to NIGCOMSAT, NLNG, and other places. The person that left TETFUND for NASENI must have done that because of some hidden motive but not because of the pay. TETFUND is far better than NASENI for now. I have never been to SEDI, PEDI, HEDI, ELDI and other of their centres but I am referring to their headquarters in Idu adjacent NIPRD and PCN.

Pls what is the name of their current DG
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
carsprayer:

no more DSS it's now NASENI

DSS no consider us for employment... IF WE ARE DESTINED FOR DSS.. IT WILL HAPPEN AT APPOINTED TIME.. IF IT IS NASENI OR OTHER AGENCIES. THE WILL OF GOD SHALL BE ESTABLISHED..

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS FOR A MAN TO KEEP PUSHING. It is Terrible to remain stagnant.

I think NEXT YEAR, DSS will RECRUIT after new DGSS come on board. God no go ever shame us. Some of our frds got DSS and I was so happy for them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
I want to buy slot and I'm, at the same time, afraid of being duped grin wahala

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marksmann007: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
asshuaiby:

grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sirchiboy: 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
asshuaiby:
What is your budget for the slot?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sirchiboy:
What is your budget for the slot?

It depends on the available job

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jayslim7: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Julius223pounds:
Hello people of Nigeria. Any update on the following recruitment?
NDIC
NYSC
NERC

NDIC had some internal issues but resolved. Offers still in the pipeline. Coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sirchiboy: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
asshuaiby:

It depends on the available job
What is your qualifications and your age?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Prof. Haruna Muhammad

dayo2hot:

Pls what is the name of their current DG

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SU50: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Success1930:

DSS no consider us for employment... IF WE ARE DESTINED FOR DSS.. IT WILL HAPPEN AT APPOINTED TIME.. IF IT IS NASENI OR OTHER AGENCIES. THE WILL OF GOD SHALL BE ESTABLISHED..

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS FOR A MAN TO KEEP PUSHING. It is Terrible to remain stagnant.

I think NEXT YEAR, DSS will RECRUIT after new DGSS come on board. God no go ever shame us. Some of our frds got DSS and I was so happy for them.

Abegi how person go push for this Naseni?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marksmann007: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
jayslim7:

NDIC had some internal issues but resolved. Offers still in the pipeline. Coming soon.

Please what about NYSC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sunnx(f): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Federal government lift embargo placed on job in all federal ministry, paraststals, Agencies. Lets see how it will favour Nigeria Youths this time.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by promiseblinks: 12:10am On Sep 13, 2022
Salary of NSIA.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 12:43am On Sep 13, 2022
Bro, What issues please? I was told the board could not reach a decision because of interests and it’ll be after the expiration of this board. Is it the issue that is resolved? Do you know how soon is soon?
jayslim7:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jayslim7: 4:19am On Sep 13, 2022
shagari011:
Bro, What issues please? I was told the board could not reach a decision because of interests and it’ll be after the expiration of this board. Is it the issue that is resolved? Do you know how soon is soon?

Yes. The boards interest has been factored in already.
The soon could be this month end or next Month.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SU50: 5:49am On Sep 13, 2022
SlaveofGod:

This must have been through transfer of service?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 5:50am On Sep 13, 2022
sunnx:
Federal government lift embargo placed on job in all federal ministry, paraststals, Agencies. Lets see how it will favour Nigeria Youths this time.

Where did you get this information, pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ofeco: 6:57am On Sep 13, 2022
Good morning good people of Nigeria! Any news about NERC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Success1930:

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS FOR A MAN TO KEEP PUSHING. It is Terrible to remain stagnant. I though the tenure of the current DG was extended last month

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ashewoboy(m): 10:55am On Sep 13, 2022
sunnx:

Where did you get this?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2022
ashewoboy:

Where did you get this?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omavicky(f): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
I don't like when I enter this thread and I read where someone is saying the salary is poor...abeg as it is now I don't mind the poor salary...connect me BIKO

I get 50k to pay for slot..WHO CAN HELP
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
omavicky:
I don't like when I enter this thread and I read where someone is saying the salary is poor...abeg as it is now I don't mind the poor salary...connect me BIKO

I get 50k to pay for slot..WHO CAN HELP

Na Vigilante work you wan buy?

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
Anybody with Info with NSITF ?

Please what's salary of NSITF entry level with HND or BSc?
Salary for level 8, 9 and 10

Are there allowances?

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Someone already in a federal govt ministry needs a transfer of service to a better ministry that pays level 8 not less than 100k after deductions...

He is ready to pay but needs a genuine person who can work it out.

If you have a genuine slot,pls dm me to get your details and send to him

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=Jazberry1 post=116626219]

Please what's salary of NSITF entry level with HND or BSc?
Salary for level 8, 9 and 10

Are there allowances?

Salary of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund is 160 plus allowances,13th month,quarterly Allowance. This is 2021 figure. Wat is happening there Pls??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
Okay thank you. May Allah grant us all success. Ameen.
jayslim7:

Yes. The boards interest has been factored in already.
The soon could be this month end or next Month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Embiid, ParamilitaryII, spido(m), maingate27, evcabuja, Brightlight123 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.