Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6244995 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Jazberry1:

Please what's salary of NSITF entry level with HND or BSc?
Salary for level 8, 9 and 10

Are there allowances?

Thanks
BSC level 8 ,111,000 ,but there is allowance .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abokijabo(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Please what is salary of NYSC entry level with HND or BSc?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Saleeem: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
naseni salary for fresh in take 90k How true is this please?? Is the slot worth 2m??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alienist: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Can someone help me with Rivers State University job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yahaya79: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Please with anybody that want sell federal Job with sure connect...I don't care any amount they want sell it...agency or department of federal parastatal....please DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Yahaya79:
Please with anybody that want sell federal Job with sure connect...I don't care any amount they want sell it...agency or department of federal parastatal....please DM

God when You have money ooooo.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ashewoboy(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
abokijabo:

Any vacancy?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abokijabo(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Someone should answer o Abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nothing Hurts More than Seeing Yourself getting Older without Making any Progress in Life. May our Destiny Helpers Locate us�

We are due for Miracle. God will divinely wipe away every secret tears of joblessness and give everyone of us lucrative jobs this month.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omavicky(f): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
asshuaiby:

Na Vigilante work you wan buy?

Make I even see the vigilante work first.. I don tire

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Success1930:
Nothing Hurts More than Seeing Yourself getting Older without Making any Progress in Life. May our Destiny Helpers Locate us�

We are due for Miracle. God will divinely wipe away every secret tears of joblessness and give everyone of us lucrative jobs this month.
Amen o.
Oh God let your favour locate me this month. I don't even know what to do again

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Success1930:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Success1930:

Amen ,to get the job legit ,problem ,even if the money dey to buy,to get legit contact to buy ,problem.....it is just Gods mercy that we need

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 7:07am On Sep 14, 2022
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

The Nasarawa State Teachers’ Service Commission wishes to notify
the Public particularly applicants who applied for teaching job and
were invited for interview that, His Excellency, Engr. Abdullahi A.
Sule, in his magnanimity, has graciously granted approval for the
release of appointment letters to successful applicants scheduled as
follows:-

Thursday, 15th September, 2022:
Toto, Nasarawa and Karu

Friday, 16th September, 2022
Keffi, Kokona and Akwanga

Monday, 19th September, 2022:
Nasarawa Eggon,Wamba, Awe and Obi

Tuesday, 20th September, 2022
Keana, Doma and Lafia

Time: - 9:00am - 4:00pm
Venue: - Teachers’ Service Commission

2. Consequently, all successful applicants are expected to check their
names on the portal via this link:
www.tsc.nasarawastate.gov.ng.Facebook, WhatsApp and other platforms
(Social Media) and to come along with the following documents
for documentation and collection of appointment letters: -

i. Original copies of credential
ii. Three photocopies of credentials
iii. Three copies of acceptance

NOTE: Successful applicants are enjoined to come strictly
according to their local Government areas, to enable the
Commission distribute the letters orderly. Any applicant
who is caught in local Government other than his/her own
local Government will be copiously embarrassed

SIGNED
Pastor Benjamin chindo Baka
Secretary
Teachers’ Service Commission
Please inform our brothers and sisters

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy1026: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2022
Sirchiboy:
What is your budget for the slot?
1m
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ddugeri(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2022
Gboy1026:
1m
I have budget of 4m to get atleast a B agency, pls anyone that can legitimately link me up, i will appreciate, am very serious pls, .tnx for ur assistance anybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yahaya79: 9:42am On Sep 14, 2022
Yahaya79:

Please Anybody oo..nah beg I dey beg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ncchopeful: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2022
Please don't allow anyone take advantage of your desperation. Be safe guys

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abokijabo(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2022
The news about embargo lift by th FG is true. Most Polytechnics will recruit toward end of the year and early next year.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2022
abokijabo:

Range of 90 - 100...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbuDeeja(f): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2022
Please any info regarding NPA apl ?
Hussen24:
The news about embargo lift by th FG is true. Most Polytechnics will recruit toward end of the year and early next year.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2022
Hussen24:

Good job.

Please any news on NFIU
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Fahycode:

Good job.

Please any news on NFIU

No but I'll tag you when the process is initiated. I have a friend waiting for the commencement recruitment.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
AbuDeeja:
Please any info regarding NPA apl ?

Noo idea Sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MoboGene: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hussen24:
Thanks. Please any news about nhis recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphariusOmegon: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hussen24:

Noo idea Sir.

Sir pls any news about NUPRC upstream?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folabimi(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hussen24:

I hardly deal with slot selling stuffs But I'll give u contact to try your luck. Email me

Thank you so much for the help, contact and advice. I am grateful sir. May God bless you sir. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hussen24:

I hardly deal with slot selling stuffs But I'll give u contact to try your luck. Email me
My brother please help me out too.... Unemployment is a bastard undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CorruptAdam: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Good afternoon. Please how strong is a federal civil service commissioner of a region is in terms of securing a job for someone.
Secondly what is the salary structure of a federal ministry new in-take
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
abokijabo:
Please recruitment going or apl at NEITI and NYSC is true
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hussen24:

Please how about NEITI and NYSC is still on of finished issuing appointment

(1) (2) (3) ... (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TOM208, Mohisah, ToyoFlo(f), Ridbol(m), Ebymarv, PrinceFola(m), ahmedkoded95(m), theceo1602, Undercover01, kkkp, Amna1(m), NdanaBusu, ADEGUNWA01 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.