Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6224460 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sizzle01: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2022
shagari011:
Yes, they have done for some people

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sunnx(f): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2022
Someone should kindly connect me to a multinational corporations either within Nigeria or outside that can pay me well, this government job making me to be irrelevant as i just resuming work sign in the register and go home without doing anything and without making extra income and no money to steal like our politicians do.

Please I need something positive to do rather than wasting 35 years been irrelevant and not adding value.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by taiwodasilva: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2022
vaiper:
Hussen24 any update on customs recruitment??
Hussen pls i need contact for a good federal job.Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Guys check your mails, I just received a mail from NERC...

May Allah make us successful...

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
For those living in Abuja that know any big man or woman directly in abuja but looking for a Job and also have direct contact to the man or woman Contact me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SU50: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
sunnx:
Some should connect me with a multinational corporations that can pay well Government job making me irrelevant just resuming sign book and go home with doing anything and without making more income

The first step in looking for multinationals is to 'jack-up', it's not who you know but what you know and can offer. Almost all coys in Nigeria and abroad advertise their openings once in a while and a lot of folks who know nobody are in their doing their things, you just have to stay abreast of developments.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SU50: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
SlaveofGod:

Congrats, Allah taimaka.

Do you think questions are going to be GMAT format?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idrismusty97(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
SlaveofGod:

Didn't received a mail but my portal is showing this exact same thing. Does that means i am shortlisted?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Isek2: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Check your inbox bro..

Jamahyel:
For those living in Abuja that know any big man or woman directly in abuja but looking for a Job and also have direct contact to the man or woman Contact me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hussen24:
Replacement ongoing...
as salamu aleikum. You promised to help me make an enquiry about NTI that day and i have not heard from you, i have been waiting for your feedback ever since. Thank.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Papacypaul:
Hi All, anyone know NDIC salary? Does it worth #3.5m
It is worth 8m sef

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moveon12: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
viktor1991:

It's still on course. APL is ready but hasn't dropped though.
Thank you dear
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moveon12: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
[quote author=viktor1991 post=116671374]
It's still on course. APL is ready but hasn't dropped though. [/quote
Thank you sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
I don't have idea yet, can we share ideas? PC me let's relate.

SU50:

Congrats, Allah taimaka.

Do you think questions are going to be GMAT format?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
1m is over worth sef. It is a very good oil and gas place
sizzle01:

Ok thanks for the update boss…please I want to ask, do you think a slot is worth paying 1m for… Like do you have any idea about their salary structure. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
It's about time

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SU50: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
SlaveofGod:
I don't have idea yet, can we share ideas? PC me let's relate.

I am not writing the test, I didn't write the first one. Meanwhile, you can this out.

https://www.nairaland.com/7164649/nigerian-electricity-regulatory-commission-nerc/16#116689435
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keeper1: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Please, does anyone have any idea regarding APL and credible information in Nigeria Stored Produce Research Institute (NSPRI)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ekaF(f): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
sunnx:
Some should connect me with a multinational corporations that can pay well Government job making me irrelevant just resuming sign book and go home with doing anything and without making more income

Have you considered going into business.
Government job (especially if they pay well) gives you the opportunity to do the things you really wanna do without worrying about the time and uncertain outcomes
You could go into getting contracts
You could even go into politics
Do some teaching
Even learn a trade.
Get certifications
etc

I wish I had a fed. Govt job
God dey sha

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ekaF(f): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hello guys,

Anyone with good connect federal Job. With good pay and prospects.

Kindly DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yusvik: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jamahyel:
how do we contact u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hussen24:
Replacement ongoing...
Letter dated Feb 2022 but takes effect Jan 2022
Pls, does it mean that they will pay him salary from January?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Didn't received a mail but my portal is showing this exact same thing. Does that means i am shortlisted?

Might be so, have you tried to take the test?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idrismusty97(m): 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Edonnaa:

No. Everyone that recieved a mail were scheduled for 22nd September so far. I will wait for mine or start same date.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emir01: 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Idrismusty97:

This incompetent Testmi have started again. The same thing they did during NCDMB Test.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jayb20(m): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
kkkp:
not much. just take the job as you grow in it. Things will fall in place.

Please do you have info on when dey will be recruiting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Very sad

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idrismusty97(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Edonnaa:

The mail just came in. I am scheduled for 22nd September.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sizzle01: 12:43am On Sep 16, 2022
shagari011:
1m is over worth sef. It is a very good oil and gas place
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Isek2: 2:35am On Sep 16, 2022
Same here
Do you have pass Questions?
I need it.

SlaveofGod:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 3:22am On Sep 16, 2022
Hussen24:
The news about embargo lift by th FG is true. Most Polytechnics will recruit toward end of the year and early next year.
Thank you so much. I pray this comes to reality. I have been expecting appointment letters from 2 Federal Polytechnics since early last year. Though, the tenure of one of the 2 Rectors expired last month without getting the final approval and the school now has a new Rector.
Please, do let us know when they kick start, especially those in the South East.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Usangchris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.