Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6300768 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hussen24:
This appointment letter was issued few minutes ago. The second batch replacement has started.
Hussen how far about NPA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hussen24:
This appointment letter was issued few minutes ago. The second batch replacement has started.

Hello, in all indication this FCSC appointment letter is fake. There is something missing in that appointment letter and for those that already master original appointment letter will know what am saying.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
[quote author=Tope102 post=117750911.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nerdnextdoor: 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
I don't understand. . .The letter was issued few minutes ago or few years ago Today is 21st of October, 2022, not 22nd of Oct. 2020.
Hussen24:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hussen24:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tope102:

Hello, in all indication this FCSC appointment letter is fake. There is something missing in that appointment letter and for those that already master original appointment letter will know what am saying.

Please explain further because the person that sent it to me said He paid for it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nerdnextdoor: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
I don't know much about FCSC's appointment letters. But the date shocked (22nd October, 2020) on this letter says it all, as it's claimed to have been issued few minutes ago.
Tope102:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nerdnextdoor:
I don't understand. . .The letter was issued few minutes ago or few years ago Today is 21st of October, 2022, not 22nd of Oct. 2020.

Replacements are usually backdated

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nerdnextdoor:
I don't know much about FCSC's appointment letters. But the date shocked (22nd October, 2020) on this letter says it all, as it's claimed to have been issued few minutes ago.

So you don't know that replacements are backdated abi?
Lol, well now you know sha

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Miagro:

Guy rest abeg!!ull be here contributing nothing but eager to call other ppls contributions fake…this guy is one of our most reliable sources here…or mayb u were not here when ppl were giving information about fcsc recruitment…

No need to argue with you but 100% sure the appointment letter is fake.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
21sailor:

Thanks boss.
I got my Apl (Fcta) and I headed to the registry and photocopies of my credentials were collected by a lady I don't know her post. She said she'll call me but I'm yet to hear from her and I'm worried because she was very insultive and wasn't entertaining any questions from me. I'm worried because I saw some people downstairs doing far past what I've done like biometrics.
I went back after a week and she started shouting at me before even saying anything. Although everyone there says that's her character but I just want to know if that's how it was supposed to be, like I'll have to wait for some weeks before going for documentation after collecting Apl.
Even the ones doing their registration wasn't even willing to answer questions as they were busy with their documentation.
I wanna know your opinion cos I saw you posted An Apl from Fcta, so it might be you're the one or you know the person.
I hopefully await your Reply and suggestions.

I will confirm for you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hussen24:

Please explain further because the person that sent it to me said He paid for it.

Just tell the person to collect his money back because the appointment letter is fake.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bougji: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tope102:

No need to argue with you but 100% sure the appointment letter is fake.
so tell us how it’s fake now. So we’ll learn

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tope102:

Just tell the person to collect his money back because the appointment letter is fake.

It is illogical to tell someone his appointment letter is fake without backing it with reason or prove

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bougji: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bougji:
so tell us how it’s fake now. So we’ll learn

Just took a picture of my aunts own from 2017
You can compare and contrast. My aunts own has a stamp below

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bougji: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bougji:

the paper colors are different
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bougji:

You didn't protect anything by not covering the reference number too.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hussen24:
It should have the individual's state of Origin stamp below it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bougji:
the paper colors are different
cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hussen24:

The person should just collect his money back if not already late. The appointment letter is fake
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bougji: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
Iyajelili:

You didn't protect anything by not covering the reference number too.

Yeah. Who wants to go through that stress of finding that particular file
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tope102:

The person should just collect his money back if not already late. The appointment letter is fake

I have informed him already.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
I have contacted the person and informed him about it. They collected 1.2m from him. Something like this happened in Abuja like two months ago. A syndicate of fraudsters lured 50 people, they issued immigration APL to them, Did fake capturing, collected 1.3m from each of them and asked them to report to HQ in the next two days. When they reported to HQ they were informed that it is fake and they were directed to show the place they were captured. After investigation it was discovered that the venue they used was just rented for 2days and the owner know nothing about it.

Please avoid anything interior slot. ( Civil defense, immigration, prison and fire service) 90% of the slots are fake. This is electioneering time.Get in touch with politicians, please I don't mean texting them or calling them, Meet them physically and show them in one or two ways you can aid there re-election into the office. You can do this by forming political group. This will surely get there attention.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 21sailor: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hussen24:

I will confirm for you
Ok boss
I appreciate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
21sailor:

Ok boss
I appreciate

They only document yet to be captured.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by petition20: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hussen24:

Boss, any update concerning immigration replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
Please y are the bosses of dis house don't talk on NPA? Abi na secret cuilt?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francisobiabo(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
Sir Hussein,
What's up with firs ?
T for thanks
Hussen24:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
francisobiabo:
Sir Hussein,
What's up with firs ?
T for thanks

I dont really know bro. I haven't heard from that side for long
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
petition20:

Boss, any update concerning immigration replacement?

Just wait for the general recruitment. They are still waiting for Buhari's approval and He will approve before general election.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omakraid(f): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hussen24:
The date on this letter is 22 October 2020 na

Modified :: Read from above that replacement letters are always backdated.. I pray its real for the owner oo and not fake as said
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omakraid(f): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hussen24:
I have contacted the person and informed him about it. They collected 1.2m from him. Something like this happened in Abuja like two months ago. A syndicate of fraudsters lured 50 people, they issued immigration APL to them, Did fake capturing, collected 1.3m from each of them and asked them to report to HQ in the next two days. When they reported to HQ they were informed that it is fake and they were directed to show the place they were captured. After investigation it was discovered that the venue they used was just rented for 2days and the owner know nothing about it.

Please avoid anything interior slot. ( Civil defense, immigration, prison and fire service) 90% of the slots are fake. This is electioneering time.Get in touch with politicians, please I don't mean texting them or calling them, Meet them physically and show them in one or two ways you can aid there re-election into the office. You can do this by forming political group. This will surely get there attention.
Nawa ooo.. Scamming someone of 1.2 MIL when eye dey red like this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sobirin, Mukzahra, Betty85, oluxmondd2, tomi57, Gfan(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.