Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6301063 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 21sailor: 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hussen24:

They only document yet to be captured.
I'm yet to even do the documentation sef. They only collected photocopies of my credentials.
Nevertheless, thanks for reply at least its clear that its not negligence on the registry's part.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
21sailor:

I'm yet to even do the documentation sef. They only collected photocopies of my credentials.
Nevertheless, thanks for reply at least its clear that its not negligence on the registry's part.
I thought you said you submitted your credentials to the woman?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 21sailor: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hussen24:

I thought you said you submitted your credentials to the woman?
Yeah.
She collected photocopies of it and asked me to go.
Is that what documentation is all About?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
Please how is this documentation like? What is the processes involved? Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbuSaad39(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mahmoud2020:
Please y are the bosses of dis house don't talk on NPA? Abi na secret cuilt?

Sir, I will be very glad if you reply me, I've quoted you before but no response. Please what are you waiting for now concerning NPA? Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
Oga NPA is quite since February woo.

Sir, I will be very glad if you reply me, I've quoted you before but no response. Please what are you waiting for now concerning NPA? Thank you.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
21sailor:

Yeah.
She collected photocopies of it and asked me to go.
Is that what documentation is all About?

Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 21sailor: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hussen24:

Yes
Oh!
Thanks boss.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by petition20: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hussen24:

Just wait for the general recruitment. They are still waiting for Buhari's approval and He will approve before general election.
Thank you for your response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MOD30(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Please has anyone been invited for interview at NASCP?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
Zoulyadaini:

Nimasa are done with 2021/2022 recruitment.(HR officer confirms that) but this is Nigeria.

NPA hopefuls expecting APLs first/second week of November. Otherwise no APLs this year. I might be wrong though

Senior manchi I send u a mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bougji:

There’s no given time for recruitment by universities and polytechnics or Coe (the vc, rector or provost can give job if he/she wants). They just recruit when they need or want to. In the past two months I’ve seen 3 people get fed polytechnic jobs. You can look for those new polytechnics and COE that took off last year. They are just starting their first academic calendar. Even though they’ve shared all the initial slots for take off to governors, Lga chairmen etc. they’ll still employ more as students increase and as most of them are still building more structures on their permanent sites

Things have changed.

Even getting the already recruited ones on the IPPIS platform is a tug of war.

The new institutions have been given consideration.

But since ASUU strike is over, I think things would start happening soon.

IPPIS capturing NO EASY.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Holaritan: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
Holaritan:
A friend received APL in August and was capture and do documentation the same month at Nabda but the letter was back dated to 2020 and he as not received any salary since then what will he do? Also how much is there net pay after deduction of tax? Please urgent respond help so that it can be calm or act fast on it
u people should respond on this
Hope is money safe
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ekiti state university teaching hospital is recruiting.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
A government agency will be conducting CBT in Abuja on 31st October 2022. I don't know which agency but I know two persons who have received SMS to that effect. I'll update you guys if I get additional information.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
Zoulyadaini:

Nimasa are done with 2021/2022 recruitment.(HR officer confirms that) but this is Nigeria.

NPA hopefuls expecting APLs first/second week of November. Otherwise no APLs this year. I might be wrong though
Not true. Nimasa are not through yet, they just did clearance earlier this month. APL will fly before ending December.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
kkkp:
Not true. Nimasa are not through yet, they just did clearance earlier this month. APL will fly before ending December.
Yes. True, letters might fly Nov/Dec.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
DanIduh06:

Things have changed.

Even getting the already recruited ones on the IPPIS platform is a tug of war.

The new institutions have been given consideration.

But since ASUU strike is over, I think things would start happening soon.

IPPIS capturing NO EASY.

U mean the newly institutions have been given approval to recruit more people
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Blksaliyu:
please how fah NPA
Yes. True, letters might fly Nov/Dec.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 12:24am On Oct 22, 2022
Hussen24:
I have contacted the person and informed him about it. They collected 1.2m from him. Something like this happened in Abuja like two months ago. A syndicate of fraudsters lured 50 people, they issued immigration APL to them, Did fake capturing, collected 1.3m from each of them and asked them to report to HQ in the next two days. When they reported to HQ they were informed that it is fake and they were directed to show the place they were captured. After investigation it was discovered that the venue they used was just rented for 2days and the owner know nothing about it.

Please avoid anything interior slot. ( Civil defense, immigration, prison and fire service) 90% of the slots are fake. This is electioneering time.Get in touch with politicians, please I don't mean texting them or calling them, Meet them physically and show them in one or two ways you can aid there re-election into the office. You can do this by forming political group. This will surely get there attention.

Even the just concluded customs screening about 30 guys showed up , saying there connect told them should come that there name is on special list for screening. It ended in tears that day

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joeboy88: 4:04am On Oct 22, 2022
Hussen24:

Please explain further because the person that sent it to me said He paid for it.

Tell the person that he should collect his money back as FCSC have been carrying out a mass sacking of staffs employed from 2013 to 2020 from various Ministry. Plenty staffs are jobless right now . Collect ur money for you not to fall a victim.
The logo of authenticity bearing your state of origin code number is missing.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joeboy88: 4:19am On Oct 22, 2022
@Hussen24....Every recruitment deal you are involving yourselves should be verified very well because the game is not all about been fake or who is bringing you into the system but it's about your job security in future when your connect will not be there to defend your appointment letter. My little advise to all is to stay far away from anything coming out of Federal Civil Service Commission, FCSC into Ministries for now to avoid been scammed. You can focus on Agencies and parastatals for now and the connection should be a 5G connect if not, na disappointment awaits you o..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 22, 2022
Joeboy88:
@Hussen24....Every recruitment deal you are involving yourselves should be verified very well because the game is not all about been fake or who is bringing you into the system but it's about your job security in future when your connect will not be there to defend your appointment letter. My little advise to all is to stay far away from anything coming out of Federal Civil Service Commission, FCSC into Ministries for now to avoid been scammed. You can focus on Agencies and parastatals for now and the connection should be a 5G connect if not, na disappointment awaits you o..

Please note that am not involve in buying and selling of slots. As I stated, the APL was sent to me by my brother's friend and I posted it here to update u guys. All the APLs I use to post here are secured by politicians especially in the north.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 5:12am On Oct 22, 2022
We miss Mohit007. All this information una no get, him for don tell us say him go meet the DG tomorrow grin

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 5:26am On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 5:36am On Oct 22, 2022
[quote author=Mahmoud2020 post=117767925][/quote]
I really don’t know about NPA.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 6:30am On Oct 22, 2022
Tope102:

Just tell the person to collect his money back because the appointment letter is fake.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 6:39am On Oct 22, 2022
Joeboy88:

Tell the person that he should collect his money back as FCSC have been carrying out a mass sacking of staffs employed from 2013 to 2020 from various Ministry. Plenty staffs are jobless right now . Collect ur money for you not to fall a victim.
The logo of authenticity bearing your state of origin code number is missing.

Enlightened.. reasonable

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nerdnextdoor: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2022
grin grin grin
Tope102:

The person should just collect his money back if not already late. The appointment letter is fake
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2022
I have 3 slots of Civil defence right now, and I want to sell it. You may pay after your APL but you must do me fine now that's the main reason I am bringing it here, or I sent names my mum is expecting any moment from now for free.

What can you do for me now? This is an opportunity. If not another APL I am expecting, I will go for it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:57am On Oct 22, 2022
GideonG:
I have 3 slots of Civil defence right now, and I want to sell it. You may pay after your APL but you must do me fine now that's the main reason I am bringing it here, or I sent names my mum is expecting any moment from now for free.

What can you do for me now? This is an opportunity. If not another APL I am expecting, I will go for it.

Civil defense will open portal for recruitment next month. Hope this your slot is not replacement.. Coz no replacement for now @civil defense...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2022
Success1930:

Civil defense will open portal for recruitment next month. Hope this your slot is not replacement.. Coz no replacement for now @civil defense...

You are right, this is sequel to opening the portal. As I am typing, names are being collected

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Loneranger59, Gboy4444, Profitcost, Miagro and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.