Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6270017 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
For the 3 people that contacted me through PM about the civil defence, I have replied with my WhatsApp number. Contact me immediately. If you wasted any more time. The list already collected will be sent please don't bother to contact me again.

Thank you until other opportunities as we expect.

Those that have seen this late, please don't bother to contact me. The opportunity isn't yours. We can only try our best and leave the rest to God.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
You study electro Engineering dm me

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
Please stop sending pm. I have sent the list I have already for the civil defence opportunity. No time.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
Blksaliyu:

Yes. True, letters might fly Nov/Dec.

Unlikely
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
Please what agencies can someone push for that will issue APL soon? Responses will be well appreciated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirfarouk(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
Is anything happening in UBEC/FCT-UBEB? I don't know how reliable the information about replacement I am learning from there is true.

Who can help verify?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Firs, Itf....any news? Who knows what's happening there?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassanjj(m): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
Pls. Is this correct? Becos I'm seeing 53k all over the net.

sunnx:
The salary of Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps acronym LNSC is ₦115,730.81 for grade level 08 step 3 after all deductions.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AnaCheks(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
NEZON:
You study electro Engineering dm me
I did
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
GideonG:

You are right, this is sequel to opening the portal. As I am typing, names are being collected
DM please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tayoroze: 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
livingstone2013:
Does anyone know entry level salary of Ibadan electricity distribution company for fresh graduate? I heard their salary is very poor. I will like to confirm from those that have an idea of it.
Between 100 to 120
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
Please house I have a question, is it possible to start documentation on a certain replacement like in civil defence, and leave it for NITDA when it is finally out between now and election time? How can one manage that without wasting slot or being greedy. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hello house, pls can a DIG of Police help someone to get short service into the police force? My Uncle is a bossom friend to one DIG i want to give my shot. Also when will police recruit for short service, someone should answer pls. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Structuralman: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Fizman1:
You sure say your connect never put you for one chance? There shared lots of APL about 2 weeks ago. Better go meet your connect one on one. God speed

Were the letters for Fed Ministry of Works or State Ministry of Works?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
GideonG:
Please house I have a question, is it possible to start documentation on a certain replacement like in civil defence, and leave it for NITDA when it is finally out between now and election time? How can one manage that without wasting slot or being greedy. Thank you
u can document and even capture for nscdc today and leave for nitda tomorrow morning, d only requirement for leaving is a one month notice or forfeiture of one month salary where u can't give a month notice(that is if u have already done ippis, if its just documentation u are not bounded by any rule). btw a bird in hand is worth more than a thousand in d bush. There's no sure slot in Nigeria so take what is available per time.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kenolism: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Please information on when is ministry if defence to be specific ( NDA Civilian staff) please I need response.. Usoko
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
AfricanLion22:
Hello house, pls can a DIG of Police help someone to get short service into the police force? My Uncle is a bossom friend to one DIG i want to give my shot. Also when will police recruit for short service, someone should answer pls. Thank you
Check page 1463 you will find your answer bolded.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
Gabicon20:

u can document and even capture for nscdc today and leave for nitda tomorrow morning, d only requirement for leaving is a one month notice or forfeiture of one month salary where u can't give a month notice(that is if u have already done ippis, if its just documentation u are not bounded by any rule). btw a bird in hand is worth more than a thousand in d bush. There's no sure slot in Nigeria so take what is available per time.

Thank you very much I really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nickie88(f): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Joeboy88:
@Hussen24....Every recruitment deal you are involving yourselves should be verified very well because the game is not all about been fake or who is bringing you into the system but it's about your job security in future when your connect will not be there to defend your appointment letter. My little advise to all is to stay far away from anything coming out of Federal Civil Service Commission, FCSC into Ministries for now to avoid been scammed. You can focus on Agencies and parastatals for now and the connection should be a 5G connect if not, na disappointment awaits you o..

Please is federal universities under Fcsc kindly reply plsss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
Mubby4luv:
i can't find anything related to my question there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Starstar: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
Mr GideonG, plz has civil defence started documentation for replacement or any news on replacement presently. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joeboy88: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nickie88:

Please is federal universities under Fcsc kindly reply plsss
Yes but classified under Agencies & Parastatals .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ministry of education
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
Mubby4luv:

Allow people to answer this question. There is no such information on page 1463.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by queengechee(f): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
Fiverr 5 star ⭐️ reviews available USA �� CANADA �� UAE ��
@ $7 only

1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
GideonG:
For the 3 people that contacted me through PM about the civil defence, I have replied with my WhatsApp number. Contact me immediately. If you wasted any more time. The list already collected will be sent please don't bother to contact me again.

Thank you until other opportunities as we expect.

Those that have seen this late, please don't bother to contact me. The opportunity isn't yours. We can only try our best and leave the rest to God.

Thank you

Mohit is this you ?

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
carsprayer:

Mohit is this you ?

grin grin grin grin his victims never learn, pls allow them to learn it d hard way
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
Success1930:

Allow people to answer this question. There is no such information on page 1463.
Did I stop anyone from answering the question? or let me be specific, 'Did I stop you from answering the question' ¿¿
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fusman57: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
Bougji:

They’re here. Big men hardly give updates to the people who give them cvs ( till the letters are ready)So most come here to find updates Cos of lack of patience and a whole lot of worrying

FYI tetfund wants to recruit
Abeg what's the latest on tetfund
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
AfricanLion22:
Oga which one is police short service again? For your info police have stopped taking graduate for ASP. Is either you join as recruit or you go to police college kano and start afresh.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
No short service for police woo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ermm, Xboy1993, Daklo, biomustry, Brightlight123 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.