Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6295725 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
GideonG:
Turned out the civil defence replacement I talked about during the weekend is a scam. I woke up with a dream that it's a scam and realized it's a scam in the early hours of today.

Thank you
It is nice of you to update us.. It takes boldness. May God proffer better solution. Amin

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayammawa(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Those that studied Electrical Engineering (Hnd, B. Engr, Masters), with experience hired in relevant field should send their cv to hr pls.
recruitment@buagroup.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jayslim7: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
21sailor:

I'm even confused
I want a pfa that'll make my money gain profit

You get monthly interest on your funds with the PFA but if you really want profit on it then reach out to them to enable key into the investment options. You can even add more than your usual monthly contributions.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ayammawa:
Those that studied Electrical Engineering (Hnd, B. Engr, Masters), with experience hired in relevant field should send their cv to hr pls.
recruitment@buagroup.com
Mutumina I thought u leave this thread, any update?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ofeco: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Good evening house please I want to know agencies, parastatals etc that is currently accepting CVs. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ofeco: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Good evening house! please I want to know agencies, parastatals etc that are currently accepting CVs. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADunamite(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
GideonG:
Turned out the civil defence replacement I talked about during the weekend is a scam. I woke up with a dream that it's a scam and realized it's a scam in the early hours of today.

Thank you

Take heart bro. I heard from 2 people whose pin have been generated that it's actually ongoing for real, but on a low.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
GideonG:

Thank you

So sorry. I remember Hassan warned against replacement in immigration and Civil Defence.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Please any news on PTDF, upstream and mid and downstream will they ever do anything this year again or till the next administration

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 21sailor: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
jayslim7:

You get monthly interest on your funds with the PFA but if you really want profit on it then reach out to them to enable key into the investment options. You can even add more than your usual monthly contributions.

Oh!
I never thought about that.
Thanks, Ì think that's what I'll do
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=ADunamite post=117844531]

Take heart bro. I heard from 2 people whose pin have been generated that it's actually ongoing for real but on a low.

Yeah..it's going on for real. People use this opportunity to scam others. Thank God you realized early.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
NPA is fire woo it's replacements i just met with 1 of their staffs, asking him of lekki deep sea port will need staffs, he said lekki deep sea port will be managed by private firm. This replacements mostly are for oga's from presidency.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
21sailor:

I'm even confused
I want a pfa that'll make my money gain profit

Stanbic do share profit. Sometimes they do send me alert of some profit they shared to me and how much profit my RSA has accrued since inception.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
GideonG:

Thank you
we knew 4rm d beginning that it was a scam, d only thing that wasn't clear was whether u were going to be d victim or victor so we waited patiently to know ur position. My little advice sir, be more careful so u don't become an agent. I gave that advice because u said u were sending the names to ur "mum" and that meant a lot plus I hope if any of the guys who sent their names did u well as u requested, u will do them well back too. Take no offence to this advice, its for ur own safety too because I know responsible people who were manipulated into sourcing clients for these ministry of interior job scammers without them knowing d nitty gritty of d game. And d guy saying pin has been generated for 2guys, its either those guys are looking for who to scam or they are already been scammed. nscdc, prison, fire service and immigration scam remains d highest in job racketeering, if u love ur money stay away 4rm buying slot for any of these jobs. Gracias.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fusman57: 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Bougji:

They are trying to round up regrading of staff. After that promotion exams.
Ohk thank you...But boss when do uh think apl will start flying

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADunamite(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2022
Gabicon20:

we knew 4rm d beginning that it was a scam, d only thing that wasn't clear was whether u were going to be d victim or victor so we waited patiently to know ur position.My little advice sir, be more careful so u don't become an agent.

You knew from the beginning that it was scam grin

But you still had to wait to confirm whether he'd be a victor or victim?

As the Omni-knowest you claim to be, should the bold have been necessary if you were really sure?

Please clarify smiley

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oxristo(m): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2022
URGENT! URGENT!! URGENT!!!

Please does anyone have idea of the entry level salaries of Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) please?

I need it to make a quick decision as a matter of urgency.

Deeply appreciated fams.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2022
300k plus. And they give car or car loans for entry level too
Oxristo:

Please does anyone have idea of the entry level salaries of Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) please?

Deeply appreciated fams.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 10:15am On Oct 25, 2022
Please anyone have info on the agencies under ministry of petroleum resources.......

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2022
Oxristo:

Deeply appreciated fams.

Take the job i promise you you would not regret it, you will work for your money but you will be paid and you will ball

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Albaz: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2022
FCT- UBEB 2022 Recruitment

FCT Universal Basic Education Board (FCT-UBEB) is carrying out a massive recruitment exercise to fill the existing vacancies in the agency.

Application Qualifications:
1. B. Ed (Hons) in English, Maths, Social studies, CRS, History etc.
2. B.A, BSc Plus PGDE.
3. N.C.E
4. Those who registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) have added advantage.

Application Process:
Those qualified and interested should submit their CVs, application letters and photocopies of their credentials to the office of the Director FCT-UBEB, Garki Area 2, before Area 2 Shopping complex, Abuja.

Good luck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2022
Swagsultan1:

How can I apply bro?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2022
Swagsultan1:

Are you sure of this info? That was how someone said DBN pays 380k plus other bonuses, only to find out they pay between 150k to 200k for Management Trainee.

I am not disputing your info though, just stating an observation with all the figures being mentioned on this thread.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2022
Oxristo:

Deeply appreciated fams.

How can I apply Pls? Are they about to issue appointment letter Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2022
Share the information with everyone guy. That’s why we we’re all here.
Klymaxbankz:
@naijainstinct please send your WhatsApp number or contact me Tru this email sadiqahmed347@gmail.com it's abt the CBT msg...I'll be awaiting your DM tnx

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Where is DBN?
SilentMan:

Are you sure of this info? That was how someone said DBN pays 380k plus other bonuses, only to find out they pay between 150k to 200k for Management Trainee.

I am not disputing your info though, just stating an observation with all the figures being mentioned on this thread.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2022
Swagsultan1:
Where is DBN?

It is a development financial institution situated at Abuja and also have an office at Lagos.

It is government owned institution.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbuSaad39(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
Mahmoud2020:
NPA is fire woo it's replacements i just met with 1 of their staffs, asking him of lekki deep sea port will need staffs, he said lekki deep sea port will be managed by private firm. This replacements mostly are for oga's from presidency.

You most have been served a very wrong information. It's a fresh recruitment they're conducting, the provision is there in the 2023 budget presented.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
AbuSaad39:

You most have been served a very wrong information. It's a fresh recruitment they're conducting, the provision is there in the 2023 budget presented.

How can I apply Pls?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
How can one have access to the budget pls?
AbuSaad39:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
Please how can i check it in the budget. Thanks

You most have been served a very wrong information. It's a fresh recruitment they're conducting, the provision is there in the 2023 budget presented.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hardey10(m), izaray(f), Oluwaseundami, Gboy4444, balher(m), pappydeewhy, ToyoFlo(f), Shamooo088, ilovenigeriaW, Muhammadjr12(m), oyonu(m), Mohisah, Huzzy12, hotswagg12 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.