Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6265210 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (2254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Holaritan: 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ajibolaoi:
Does he/she av IPPIS number?

No
Because he did is capturing at treasury house in in Abuja
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akandi4u(m): 6:37am On Oct 27, 2022
Any info on the ongoing NERC recruitment?...help a brother with connect oo...I applied for this

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2022
Holaritan:
No
Because he did is capturing at treasury house in in Abuja
That means he did the capturing in the right place... No need to be afraid...Try link man na beg I De beg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AnaCheks(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2022
akandi4u:
Any info on the ongoing NERC recruitment?...help a brother with connect oo...I applied for this
Please oo, our Ogas please we need help on NERC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2022
asaleh96:
Why are you so stingy with information. The guy was kind enough to share what he knows. Rather than mentioning the organisation you're just beating around. Sharing the information will not take away the job from you if its meant for you and hiding it will not give it to you if its not meant to be.
I just realized why everyone was shush shush about it. It's the same place Gboy4444 has been asking about. Connect the dots. One of the persons invited got recommended by one of the top 10 citizens in the country. Goodluck to everyone else who got invited.
No PMs please. I am not the one who got the invite. I only know two people who did.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ProIT: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7164649/nigerian-electricity-regulatory-commission-nerc/73

akandi4u:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2022
Guys am asking again dd anyone the pay of Julius berger? Someone said is 140k nd someone tld me is 200+
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bougji: 11:27am On Oct 27, 2022
Two people should send cv to my mail. If God is on your side you’ll be lucky. Not making any promises. (My own is just to send the cv I can’t influence anything ) The location is either bauchi or osun. University staff. Admin, graduate assistant etc. the person I’m sending it to is a benue person so i think benue people will have an edge. The federal Health science universities in both states.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bigjukkk0: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2022
I want an A class job. If you can help legit get it. I am willing to pay between 3 - 4 million depending on the job but after documentation. No stories. Serious connect only.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2022
Bougji:
Two people should send cv to my mail. If God is on your side you’ll be lucky. Not making any promises. (My own is just to send the cv I can’t influence anything ) The location is either bauchi or osun. University staff. Admin, graduate assistant etc. the person I’m sending it to is a benue person so i think benue people will have an edge. The federal Health science universities in both states.
i have sent you mail sir. Kindly check boss. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maingate27: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2022
Bougji:
mail send
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2022
Bougji:

I think for bauchi it is School of Nursing and Midwifery, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital, Bauchi. They started the recruitment process before ASUU strike started.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by blimzyadex: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2022
Have sent you a mail, please check
Bougji:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bougji: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
PrinceFola:

Yours was turned down that it is economics. Pure admin courses please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bougji: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Someone put too much information on the cv and forgot to put the course she read. Government job no care about your goals just your course and qualifications. Once i see the first two admin courses I won’t reply any other mail again abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobioba1: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bougji:

I sent u a massage,pls reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bougji:

Okay, no prob. Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
Please anyone with Abia and Kogi FCC commissioner's phone number should kindly help me with it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kindly check your mail
Bougji:
Someone put too much information on the cv and forgot to put the course she read. Government job no care about your goals just your course and qualifications. Once i see the first two admin courses I won’t reply any other mail again abeg.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kindly reply email sir, Project management graduate, i hope it would suffice.

PrinceFola:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bougji:
I have sent mine, check ur mail. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anonz: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
kingRagnarr:
Guys am asking again dd anyone the pay of Julius berger? Someone said is 140k nd someone tld me is 200+
They may both be correct depending on the position and qualifications of the person. If you want to make enquiries about salary you’ll get a better info when you mention the qualifications and years of experience (or grade level for government agencies).

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
Anonz:

They may both be correct depending on the position and qualifications of the person. If you want to make enquiries about salary you’ll get a better info when you mention the qualifications and years of experience (or grade level for government agencies).
is new entery without any experience but is their HQ degree
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bougji:

Pls, help me sir.i am from Benue state. A graduate of Public Admin from Uniabuja.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samalicious: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bougji:
Bro, i tried sending my CV to u using ur Nland mail nd its not going. Pls, send ur email address to me on 08038607610/ emmanuelobiabo46@gmail.com Thanks in anticipations.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunehro: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bougji:
i tried sending my CV to u using ur Nairaland mail and its not going. Pls, send ur email address to me on 08130175216/oyewotunde77@gmail.com or anyhow you can help a soul....Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bougji:
Am from Benue State.... Kindly assist me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bougji:
Am from Benue State.... Kindly send your number to my email please. My number is 08159151116 thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (2254) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omana, Realinfo2021, Hassan52(m), Flowcool(m), Steve0979(m), Patrickflames, aisha92, chochopiro(m), Majordone and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.