Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6227993 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
Albaz:
FCT- UBEB 2022 Recruitment

FCT Universal Basic Education Board (FCT-UBEB) is carrying out a massive recruitment exercise to fill the existing vacancies in the agency.

Application Qualifications:
1. B. Ed (Hons) in English, Maths, Social studies, CRS, History etc.
2. B.A, BSc Plus PGDE.
3. N.C.E
4. Those who registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) have added advantage.

Application Process:
Those qualified and interested should submit their CVs, application letters and photocopies of their credentials to the office of the Director FCT-UBEB, Garki Area 2, before Area 2 Shopping complex, Abuja.

Good luck

Pls, can u help me submit my application cus i am not staying in Abuja. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
graciamore:
Have not gone there, will be there tomorrow. heard they are recruiting.
Please how far? Did you go to UBEB, Area 2 today?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
2022 or 2023 budget?
Mahmoud2020:
Please how can i check it in the budget. Thanks

You most have been served a very wrong information. It's a fresh recruitment they're conducting, the provision is there in the 2023 budget presented.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
Albaz:
FCT- UBEB 2022 Recruitment

FCT Universal Basic Education Board (FCT-UBEB) is carrying out a massive recruitment exercise to fill the existing vacancies in the agency.

Application Qualifications:
1. B. Ed (Hons) in English, Maths, Social studies, CRS, History etc.
2. B.A, BSc Plus PGDE.
3. N.C.E
4. Those who registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) have added advantage.

Application Process:
Those qualified and interested should submit their CVs, application letters and photocopies of their credentials to the office of the Director FCT-UBEB, Garki Area 2, before Area 2 Shopping complex, Abuja.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
[quote author=Oppy2020 post=117870539]
Presently on K.I.V........To be concluded next month.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amieze: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
good Day..... pls which government parastatal is recruiting now

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by graciamore(f): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
Whiterose21:

Please how far? Did you go to UBEB, Area 2 today?
I could not, could not get to..but called some one that went there and she told me what is happening there..will just prepare the needed at once when going
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphariusOmegon: 12:15am On Oct 26, 2022
Oppy2020:

Presently on K.I.V........To be concluded next month.

Pls what is K.I.V?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Isek2: 6:13am On Oct 26, 2022
Keep in view

[5quote author=AlphariusOmegon post=117878760]

Pls what is K.I.V?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yusvik: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2022
21sailor:
Guys please I received My Apl on 5/10/2022 at the FCTA I Headd to the registry and the lady collected photocopies of my credentials she said they'll call me. I've waited for a week and when I didn't hear anything I went back after a week she shouted that I'm disturbing her that they didn't call me why did I come ?
My issue is that is that how it's supposed to be?
Should I just relax? Or I should be worried?

NB: The woman is very rude I can't type how she treated me here, anyone who has been to fcta registry dept can bear witness.
Brotherly,,we are in the same shoes,,,i just documented on monday and returned to lagos.....add me up on Whatsapp lets talk more about it 08138507743......any other fresher fcta can add me up
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Holaritan: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2022
Good Day all, any updated on NABDA and there salary scale, money is at stake please give reliable source
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prophetic69(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Holaritan:
Good Day all, any updated on NABDA and there salary scale, money is at stake please give reliable source
Have you received your APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Archer009: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
Please any Update on NUPRC and FCT IRS APL?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Holaritan: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
prophetic69:

yes he as received it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
prophetic69:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Holaritan:
Level 8 is around 94k-100k then... Pls link me up
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Holaritan: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Gopitoto:
Level 8 is around 94k-100k then... Pls link me up
he as also do is capturing since august but nothing yet
and the letter was backdated to 2020, he was even told to get prepare for the promotion exam
without being and salary since august this year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Holaritan:
and the letter was backdated to 2020, he was even told to get prepare for the promotion exam

Is 3month after being captured credit alert will enter at once. If your friend being captured on ippis in the month of August means alert will start entering in the month of October. The 3months will be paid at once.

Note; it now depends on the actual date in August capturing was done, if he does the capturing from 19th of August means first alert will enter in November.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bluephoenix: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Is there any hope this year for NASRDA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
NPC have started calling for documentation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
Holaritan:
Sometimes they won't pay you for like 2-3 then they will later pay you like 2-3 months
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Fahycode:
NPC have started calling for documentation.
Any sure link
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Gopitoto:
Any sure link

Currently doing documentation in lafiya

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
My brother doing documentation in gombe

Currently doing documentation in lafiya[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ddugeri(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
bluephoenix:
Is there any hope this year for NASRDA?
Someone told me smtin will happen December bt not too sure
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
Fahycode:

Currently doing documentation in lafiya
ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dhaveedbliss123: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
any news on nysc?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
GideonG:
Please can doing documentation in places like NITDA be done everywhere like in Gombe?
NITDA do there documentation in Abuja.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Issalog: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Does he/she av IPPIS number?

Holaritan:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nasiest(m), francis53, balher(m), henrymorebaba(m), Abu8888, teekay22, fail, Jonyblazze(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.